• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Lavientias Event extended ** Updated [1/4/2017] **

303 posts in this topic

Posted

>Lavientia's event will run for 3 weeks so you can get another ogre box

qRAuAlf.jpg

Hi, 
"
The event will run from 1/11/2017 ~ 1/25/2017"

So we'll only have 2 weeks and not 3.

Posted (edited)

Hi, "The event will run from 1/11/2017 ~ 1/25/2017"

-1 day, cause they don't give the daily reward today after being online for 1 hour.

Fixes where?

Edited by Miyumi

Posted

Oh wow . I also spend all my saving on the shinny box. And left over i use it all on gold diamond ring ! ==. I could of save more but you guys stuff us up. That is just s 

Think they are considering the first week to have been the normal event, and the 2 weeks it was extended makes week 2 and 3

or maybe someone hit the 3 button instead of 2 you know they are kinda next to each other, and typo's happen, you people act like this shit matters in life.

Posted

Lavienta event extended like how nouver release got extended

where's my compensation for busting my ancient pearls on the 10 gold diamond ring+10 pearl box when we were unaware that it was going to be extended for another 2 weeks?

There goes another shot at an ogre ring

This

Posted

Wow, deleted all stuff one hour ago because i just got cron stones..

How to start into 2017 as game publisher:

Take bugged events from release year and try to fix them

Free items, yet he compains.

I dont give a s**t that its buged.

Itemsssssss moaaaar items $.$

1 person likes this

Posted

Uhm still nothing on the Event section in the rewards tab. Is the event still bugged?

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm still downloading the patch, but to those who've finished--has the drop rate for diamonds and pearls been increased? That way it's actually viable to grind for them?

Posted (edited)

Great... just threw all of that stuff like hours before knowing bout this :S

Edited by Daedalos

Posted

More free stuff for doing absolutely nothing but logging in. Please, enough with that already =/.

edit: also, by your wording, did you intend for TWO shiny boxes to be obtainable originally? With the pearl drop rate I honestly doubt that.

noo I like free stuff lol I only just came back to game and now I am able to afford good gear on the fly lool

Posted

Hi, "The event will run from 1/11/2017 ~ 1/25/2017"

it was the irony from the start of the thread but hey, guess you didn't read through it

Posted (edited)

ok never mind

Edited by GameCypher

Posted

Wow, deleted all stuff one hour ago because i just got cron stones..

How to start into 2017 as game publisher:

Take bugged events from release year and try to fix them

Same here. That's annoying.

Posted

they should rename that last part of the event the cron stone event because like me everyone will be two pearl stone short to get a worthy box

Posted

----- this shit. I thought the event was over and i used up all 33 of my pearls, because it says "This item will magically disappear after the event." !!!!!

And two more weeks only give you 28 pearls, need 40 to make a shinny box. 

+3 week daily reward = 21 x 2 pearls = 42. Everyone will be able to get a new shiny box, unless you keep wasting them.

Outdated upon new informations.

Can you do math, 1/11-1/25 is TWO weeks NOT THREE alright?!!!

Posted

Can you do math, 1/11-1/25 is TWO weeks NOT THREE alright?!!!

It's been edited/changed after i wrote that.

Check edit date.

Posted

I'm not getting the daily lavientia rewards?

Posted

you're delusional if you still think kakao doesn't fix broken events. entirely your own fault.

I was about to say the same thing. People get impatient, refuse to look stuff up and then ----- and moan when they made bad and uninformed decisions based on their impatience and ignorance. Apparently the devs should have given every player a personal phonecall to say, "don't go wasting your laventia event items!"

While many players still have all the rest of their laventia items waiting for this fix....wonder what made this large amount of the player base not make a stupid mistake. We weren't wearing tinfoil hats either.

Posted

The truth is that i want a job as well at where i can mess up almost every time then quickly fix it up even though the fix itself is also messed up then eventually see the end of the month coming and get my salary. But wait? there is more? At this rate i might even consider asking for a rise because of the hard worker that i am.

So far, i am being impressed by how mediocrity is being defended and even praised. And that especially when some get paid for it.

Anyway, i hope that the Lavientia Event will work properly this time and we are no longer going to have even more surprises.

This game is being advertised as being awesome and many of us believe in it until reality kicks in ( at the very least be honest and advertise that you also have broken events so that players should not have high expectations ).

Posted

I was about to say the same thing. People get impatient, refuse to look stuff up and then ----- and moan when they made bad and uninformed decisions based on their impatience and ignorance. Apparently the devs should have given every player a personal phonecall to say, "don't go wasting your laventia event items!"

To be fair, the announcement to the lack of daily rewards last week was made 10 minutes prior to the daily reset, despite what Kakaos post attempts to tell you.

10 minutes.

Posted

Have the event rewards been renamed or something?  Or is something bugging out ;P

I kept 3 event rewards (DIY Time with Lavientia) in the claim screen - just so I could keep track.  That number has not changed, even though the event is supposedly extended, and even though, when I relog, I get the system message "DIY Time with Lavientia"  Earlier today, I did note however that (EVENT Awakening event commemoration II) was active again - and it had one claimable - which were the daily login rewards for Lavientia

I confused . . . (of course - what ELSE is new ;P)

Posted (edited)

I didn't get any daily Lavientia rewards since Jan 4th .

Did anyone actually get any since the last maintenance ?

Edited by Naeff

Posted (edited)

While many players still have all the rest of their laventia items waiting for this fix....wonder what made this large amount of the player base not make a stupid mistake. We weren't wearing tinfoil hats either.

Originally because of the pearl drop rate getting 2 of the top boxes was impossible to all but the luckiest. 

Many people didnt know there was a problem - I certainly dont pay attention to garbage drops filling my inventory. 

As a result I used the items as i got them. Then we got this announcement and it was then possible in the original 3 weeks extension to get the second box. THEN it gets changed again, and becomes only 2 weeks and there goes that 2nd box again.

Generally i support the Devs. This is an occasion where they have no defense. They screwed up the event. Then screwed up the fix. Communication was late, inaccurate and in all honesty completely amateurish. 

quick edit: This does not mean i think there should be compensation or a further extension. All I want out of this is for Kakao to learn and try avoid the same situation happening again.

Edited by Mortia

Posted (edited)

Waiting for this costume :) Hope you can resolve this issue too.

bdo shop issue costume.jpg

Edited by Blooming_orchid

Posted (edited)

i think i figured it out, but this is odd

Edited by Tvvin

Posted

Are the Olvia servers going to get shut down at some point ?