• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Lavientias Event extended ** Updated [1/4/2017] **

303 posts in this topic

Posted

I actually managed to get an ancient pearl while fishing yesterday. Didn't have that happen in the entire month prior. Dunno if they changed drop rates for those or if that's just some extreme luck.

Posted

I actually managed to get an ancient pearl while fishing yesterday. Didn't have that happen in the entire month prior. Dunno if they changed drop rates for those or if that's just some extreme luck.

Extreme luck. I got one as well before this bug started.

Posted (edited)

I haven't gotten any daily rewards for the Lavientia quest since it originally went down. Seems to me its still bugged. Hope they look into it again to see why and offer compensation.

EDIT: NM Just finally got one shortly after posting this. Guess its fixed.

Edited by kmoore1004

Posted (edited)

Since the patch that fixed this event, I have gotten nothing but cron stones and black stones from the rings. I have opened over around 20 gold rings and 2 silver boxes. Is the event broken again?

Edited by animegeek

Posted

Since the patch that fixed this event, I have gotten nothing but cron stones and black stones from the rings. I have opened over around 20 gold rings and 2 silver boxes. Is the event broken again?

naw that's just rng bud, usually getting cron stones and occasionally other things here and there ^^

Posted (edited)

I just couldn't help myself, had to make a forum account. I bought the game a couple months ago but only put a few hours into it so far. I'll eventually find time to play, but I love reading all the complaints about Events when you only had to make a single payment to play online (as long as the servers exist). Your complaints are superficial, nonsensical and hilarious all at the same time. Keep 'em coming, I thrive off of your misery! :D

EDIT: That is to say, this is directed at the people sad about how much time they didn't realize they had, not those with legitimate complaints about actual bugs regarding the event. You guys are O.K.

Edited by Jyve Turkey

Posted

I just couldn't help myself, had to make a forum account. I bought the game a couple months ago but only put a few hours into it so far. I'll eventually find time to play, but I love reading all the complaints about Events when you only had to make a single payment to play online (as long as the servers exist). Your complaints are superficial, nonsensical and hilarious all at the same time. Keep 'em coming, I thrive off of your misery! :D

EDIT: That is to say, this is directed at the people sad about how much time they didn't realize they had, not those with legitimate complaints about actual bugs regarding the event. You guys are O.K.

The event based economy is absolutely horrible for the game and nothing but a cheap ass money grab by enticing people to play more.

1 person likes this

Posted

You should get out more

1 person likes this

Posted

Guys it's free stuff, be glad for anything you get handed out on plate.

Posted

Guys it's free stuff, be glad for anything you get handed out on plate.

There's no such thing as free stuff. If it claims to be, you're the product. And this in a game we paid to play too.

3 people like this

Posted

There's no such thing as free stuff. If it claims to be, you're the product. And this in a game we paid to play too.

you still mad you got rednose armor as compensation for rednose armor ?

Posted

you still mad you got rednose armor as compensation for rednose armor ?

Got 2 Giaths and a pair of Bhegs.

Posted

Any stuff that you get in addition to normal game mechanics which requires no work nor money in order to be attained is by definition 'free stuff'. I don't see how can people complain for 'not getting enough for free'. They could as well not have issued any event and let just people grind for the items you grab from these boxes.

Posted

Only complaints.. why does everyone complain all the time? This event is really easy since you get rewards even if yo do nothing but stay afk and you get even more rewards for daily activities which you probably do anyway so where's the problem? From my point of view this is simply a bonus you get for your daily activities but an event would be something like the Christmas Event we had where you actually had to chase after Santa and try to get the desired items because by doing so you were not able to do other stuff so you had to make a choice.

Seriously.. stop complaining all the time and be happy for all the free stuff you get additionally even if it's just Cron Stones.. yes it sux but you did nothing in particular to get those so it's not like you lost anything?!

Red

Posted

Seriously.. stop complaining all the time and be happy for all the free stuff you get additionally even if it's just Cron Stones.. yes it sux but you did nothing in particular to get those so it's not like you lost anything?!

That's the point isn't it?

I think most of us would rather work for this shit than being given it for free, and it would be a far better game if they worked on issues rather than terrible events designed solely to string you along as long as possible.

Anyway, this thread is mostly about the terrible communication done as usual. It makes planning impossible.

Posted

I think most of us would rather work for this shit than being given it for free, and it would be a far better game if they worked on issues rather than terrible events designed solely to string you along as long as possible.

Anyway, this thread is mostly about the terrible communication done as usual. It makes planning impossible.

I do everything for getting an ancient pearl.... and i dont get one :D  at that drop rates.... i mean that rng, im happy about the free stuff. diamants, powder and rings arent my problem :/  im gathering and grinding.... :P

Posted

Agree. Everyone surely would enjoy the game much more if there were no issues. Events like these are "nice to have" since it's free stuff without extra work but it feels like they're saying: Hey.. your house just burnt down but here, have a Gum.

I don't know how hard they are working on solving issues or not so i won't judge but i see no reason at all to complain about events like these and same as you i'd also prefer to actually do something else during an event and feel like i've earnt it.

I do everything for getting an ancient pearl.... and i dont get one :D  at that drop rates.... i mean that rng, im happy about the free stuff. diamants, powder and rings arent my problem :/  im gathering and grinding.... :P

As long as drops stay RNG it's all about luck.. RNG can have "some" people actually enjoy the game while most feel betrayed but there's no use in complaining since it doesn't seem like they're gonna change it any time soon.

Red

Posted

As long as drops stay RNG it's all about luck.. RNG can have "some" people actually enjoy the game while most feel betrayed but there's no use in complaining since it doesn't seem like they're gonna change it any time soon.

mhhh... rng isnt a problem at bdo. know rng out of all games i ever played - but at events.... the event drops are much better than in bdo. i dont want to get the pearls like "here u got one out of 2 monsters" but pls.... a bit higher rates than now xD one pearl out of 1.000 monsters is realistic :D but atm it feels like one out of 100.000 :/ 

Posted

You should get out more

I really, really should. v_v

Posted

whats the odds they accidentally turn it off again with todays patch?

Posted

I hate this event. To many items in the inventory, unbalanced dropprate of the items to craft the high reward aaaaand  annyoing  extra dayli pop-up icon!

Never bring it back pls.

Posted

Hello.

Is the ending date still the 25th?

Posted

More free stuff for doing absolutely nothing but logging in. Please, enough with that already =/.

edit: also, by your wording, did you intend for TWO shiny boxes to be obtainable originally? With the pearl drop rate I honestly doubt that.

As of now yes. The ingame date is just a goof-up

I wish there was a notification when i received them like how you get the reminder for the login rewards, Sometimes i feel like i logged out too soon. 

Posted

I will be out of town until the 27th; will the items disappear when the event ends or will I have a chance to use them when I get home?

Posted (edited)

I made my first shiny box before the laventia event ended. When it went down for the week and stopped working, it caused the event to be switched from 3 weeks to 2. When the patch came up on the 11th to extend the event to the 25th, that is 2 weeks (not 3). I wont exactly complain about free stuff but in that two week time frame, if you're unlucky like me, and pick up no extra pearls and are only getting the pearls from the daily event, that is enough to make 10 splendid boxes which you then have no pearls leftover to make it into the second shiny box so what is the point of extending the event if we can't do that? Seems really stupid. Either extend it another week so people can make it into a second shiny box or remove it altogether. @GM_Axion

Edited by Wynter
1 person likes this