• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Lavientias Event extended ** Updated [1/4/2017] **

303 posts in this topic

Posted

I made my first shiny box before the laventia event ended. When it went down for the week and stopped working, it caused the event to be switched from 3 weeks to 2. When the patch came up on the 11th to extend the event to the 25th, that is 2 weeks (not 3). I wont exactly complain about free stuff but in that two week time frame, if you're unlucky like me, and pick up no extra pearls and are only getting the pearls from the daily event, that is enough to make 10 splendid boxes which you then have no pearls leftover to make it into the second shiny box so what is the point of extending the event if we can't do that? Seems really stupid. Either extend it another week so people can make it into a second shiny box or remove it altogether. @GM_Axion

If people made 1 shiny box before and then stopped they had 16 ancient pearls when the event ended. 2 weeks is enough to make 1 more shiny box if you had 16 when it ended before. I'm up to 37 and it'll be at 39 today. I only need 40 to make another shiny box so I'll have it tomorrow with 2 days to spare.

Posted

I have just one question: do we get the possibility to still craft the boxes even if the event will be over? I seriously hope yes because otherwise, considering the time between the daily reset and the maintenance, i probably won't make it in time to craft the last pearl box :(

Posted

Hey there,

I have a short question, is there any Information about when exacltly the servers will come down on 25th january to end the Lavientias Event?

I'm asking because at the Moment  am having 34 ancient perls and  lots of the Rings and the other stuff. (I have saved everything and am now hoping for a shiny box).
But today it's already the 22nd January. 
If I am lucky and if I am right I can get 6 more pearls in the next 3 days so I can complete a shiy box.
But only if I assemble everything B4 Server go down for  maintenance.

So please can any moderator answer at what time the Servers will come down so I can translate this to german time zone ?
Else all the savings for the shiny box will be for nothing.

Thx in advance.

Posted

Hi @Canayma , usually the maintenance time happen accordingly to the times posted on the last maintenance:

I hope they can give you an official answer anyway, good luck everyone with the event !

Posted

isnt maintanance like always at 10 Am CET? its like 8 hours to make last box... Just wake up earlier...

Posted

Why do people keep missing the point.

People used all the event items before patch because they feared the items would disappear, so they made the smaller boxes. Once the event extended they got robbed of their accessory box because they were not told sooner.

Hence the anger.

If people made 1 shiny box before and then stopped they had 16 ancient pearls when the event ended. 2 weeks is enough to make 1 more shiny box if you had 16 when it ended before. I'm up to 37 and it'll be at 39 today. I only need 40 to make another shiny box so I'll have it tomorrow with 2 days to spare.

Posted

People used all the event items before patch because they feared the items would disappear, so they made the smaller boxes. Once the event extended they got robbed of their accessory box because they were not told sooner.

Hence the anger.

Agreed. I am going to be short about 6 pearls because of this.

Posted (edited)

Hence the anger.

Exactly right i only have 17 ancient pearls right now and it ends at maintenance looks like i wont be getting a good box.

Shiny Box

• 100x Rings
  • 100x Silver Powder
  • 10x Big Diamond
  • 40x Ancient Pearls
Edited by GameCypher

Posted

extend event for one more week,  pls !!!

Posted

Hence the anger.

Exactly; because they waited until the last day of the event to announce they were extending it - over a week after they'd acknowledged the problem, a lot of folks concluded they weren't extending the event and used their stuff.  If they'd have provided timely notification, like a few days before the end of the event, there would have been no issue.

1 person likes this

Posted

Exactly; because they waited until the last day of the event to announce they were extending it - over a week after they'd acknowledged the problem, a lot of folks concluded they weren't extending the event and used their stuff.  If they'd have provided timely notification, like a few days before the end of the event, there would have been no issue.

It doesn't matter now. If they would extend it now they would be plain stupid. A lot of people already did the boxes already because they were missing pearls for the big one. It's just their trademark communication again, if they would extend it now you would have people whining next week also.

Posted (edited)

exactly what I did. and many others, because of lack of information. plis just extend it for another week

Edited by Angiel
1 person likes this

Posted

Is this gonna be extended another week? Got screwed last time for using the pearls early and don't want a repeat.

Posted (edited)

you have got to be kidding me i got 5 cron stones in a row off of the 6 boxes i had and one hard black crystal this time what a waste of time and hopes went down the crapper of getting something decent 5 in a row nice RnG just perfect so stupid not sure why i even cared about this event obviously rigged to not get anything good yeah im salty as hell yes it was free but still salty when ya get 5 cron stones out of 6 boxes FFS

Forgot to add that i think the Lavientias Event is probably the worst event i have seen so far added into the game and i hope it does not return. On the other hand i loved the black spirit adventure board game i hope to see that again lots of fun!

Edited by GameCypher
1 person likes this

Posted

The items are gonna dissapear after the maintenance?

Posted

No They Dont...... BDO Twitter said, they´ll stay in your inventory

Posted

In one of their yesterday's tweets, they said:

Friendly reminder that Lavientia's Event ends tomorrow, claim all your rewards today! Items in your inventory won't be removed.

I understand that as: As long as you claim the items (so that they are in your inventory), they won't be removed. 

Posted

exactly what I did. and many others, because of lack of information. plis just extend it for another week

I´m getting furious because to a member of my guild they return his Ancient Pearls (9-10) throw a compensation message in the game. He did a ticket explaining this and THEY RETURN HIS PEARLS!!!! I did the same and the administrator of my ticket treated me like an idiot, they didn´t assume his responsabilities because they advice the continuing of the event the last day, on forums and they did´nt nothing in the game (in the laventhia items appeared the message "this items will dissapear after the event"), and it´s not my fault if I decided to do 3 fancy box of shit or, I though, that they will dissapear. 

WHY THEY RETURN THE ANCIENT PEARLS TO SOME AND OTHERS NOT?? My partner of guild has spent over 1000€ in pearl items... and me only over 300€.......

They MUST to extend the event, other players will take advantage with high end items, and we wouldn´t do it thanks to Kakao,,,,

Posted

I´m getting furious because to a member of my guild they return his Ancient Pearls (9-10) throw a compensation message in the game. He did a ticket explaining this and THEY RETURN HIS PEARLS!!!! I did the same and the administrator of my ticket treated me like an idiot, they didn´t assume his responsabilities because they advice the continuing of the event the last day, on forums and they did´nt nothing in the game (in the laventhia items appeared the message "this items will dissapear after the event"), and it´s not my fault if I decided to do 3 fancy box of shit or, I though, that they will dissapear. 

WHY THEY RETURN THE ANCIENT PEARLS TO SOME AND OTHERS NOT?? My partner of guild has spent over 1000€ in pearl items... and me only over 300€.......

They MUST to extend the event, other players will take advantage with high end items, and we wouldn´t do it thanks to Kakao,,,,

gimme more Mi Mi Mi pls ;)

Posted

Got Ogre Ring with my second lot of 40 pearls, thanks

1 person likes this

Posted

Got Ogre Ring with my second lot of 40 pearls, thanks

Me too ! Yey us ! deco_d_kanjyo_6_02.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

Me too ! Yey us ! deco_d_kanjyo_6_02.gif

Ogre rings are like hula hoops for us tamers deco_d_expression_13.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

I hear alot of complaining about an event that was given to us on their expense. Just be happy you get a event let alone an extension. I for one do not save my boxes for 10 maybe I should maybe I won't, sadly I have shit luck and been getting cron stones from splendid boxes but then again I am not losing anything. Just be grateful or leave a simple comment, " Thanks KaKao we appreciate the work yall do, one suggestion from my point of view is a little heads up on current/upcoming events. Thanks again"

Posted

Dear Daum,

The event will end with maintenance on 25th of January.?????? Item will be remove after event (Item desciption)???????

Posted

So did the event end or not? I still have the items in my bank and I'm still getting lavientia drops from fishing.