• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Lavientias Event extended ** Updated [1/4/2017] **

303 posts in this topic

Posted

Guess ill take screenshot of all those items before the server goes down tomorrow, just incase something happens to it.

Posted

Oh shut up, you whiners are unbelievable.   And you are getting 42 more pearls for having 3 weeks of dailies, giving you another box.  So having those 10 extra pearls would not have mattered as you would have 12 extra and wouldn't have been able to make it into a 3rd box anyway.  So quit your crying.

It's possible to get a total of 3 if you tryhard that ( and it's worth to do so as you get impossible amounts of other diamonds for gold rings etc ).

Before drops stopped i had 3 pearls from grinding and another 3 from gathering.

This is not even the point anyway, the guy asked for the publisher to be straightforward and transparent, getting information out always at the last minute is not professional and that's something one can complain about. 

Doesn't matter anyway, the matter is about the get ruined even further and that's even worse, but by now i'm not really surprised anymore.

Posted (edited)

Thanks for informing us. Keep up the good work!

Edited by Aprophiz

Posted

Eh, I literally just opened all my boxes yesterday because I knew I wouldn't reach the shiny in time. Kinda salty.

Posted

I'm glad I waited until the 3rd before using my stuff instead of doing it last night.

Posted (edited)

oh sorry, just did the math, 2nd box, ty :D

Edited by thatswhy21

Posted

i would actually rather they just end the event, most of the items are shit and its made afk fishing at night for relics useless, tired of waking up to what should be a handful of relics to have powders and rings

Posted

ALSO FIX SERVERS + GRABS THX

got money for E7 Xeons?

Posted

----- this sh it

u tried to do the right thing , but u -----ed up again

1 person likes this

Posted

lol... so people complained that an event wasn't triggering drops on fishing and looting as much as they would like? so we got an extension and increased drop rate? man this feels like high school.

Posted

Now I get to watch the salt of everyone who used up their ancient pearls while I kept mine in anticipation of Kakao's trickery and tomfoolery. 

HUHAHAHAHA. 

1a58c1ed3c7335c6632e0796a5f7cb2f.gif

2 people like this

Posted

Can we extend the daily attendance rewards too, for all the players who've just come back and won't be getting the nice rewards at the end?

Seriously, there's tons of us

Posted

Thank you.

Even though this fix is going to cause a ridiculous number of posts about how they are no longer getting drops and the event is broken.

Thank you anyway because that's all that really needs to be said.

Thanks.

Posted

so -----ing stupid wasted my stuff on the shit stuff! struggling to find any more reason to play this pathetic game.

Posted

I demand compensation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

so -----ing stupid wasted my stuff on the shit stuff! struggling to find any more reason to play this pathetic game.

tumblr_n4iymq9j2L1qbmptuo1_500.thumb.gif

Posted

Can we extend the daily attendance rewards too, for all the players who've just come back and won't be getting the nice rewards at the end?

Seriously, there's tons of us

Ha! nice one

Posted

Wow, deleted all stuff one hour ago because i just got cron stones..

How to start into 2017 as game publisher:

Take bugged events from release year and try to fix them

This is by no means the developer's fault. You are nitpicking for things to complain about, as you always do as the person who almost always has the top comment.

1. It is common knowledge that for any event in any MMO, you stockpile those event items. Did the GM's force you to throw away your valuables? Absolutely not.

2. The event works perfectly fine discounting that one issue that was fixed quickly. Events in BDO are much, much more fleshed out than in most MMO's. You could just have a small little questline like most of the FFXIV events, but alas, people like you cannot be satisfied and just appreciate what the dev's do for you.

3. You are complaining about this event, yet encouraging them to bring it back as a yearly thing. I got the impression that you despised this event. After all, you threw away all your items from it because you were getting Cron Stones (which are actually very useful in certain situations). No sense in complaining about free items.

Do you have any idea how discouraging it is to see posts like yours all the time? It is incredibly frustrating; especially for the people who have to read them and work on the game. Kakao does a MUCH better job handling this game than most MMO's companies handle theirs. Posts like yours just make people want to try even less to appease their ungrateful playerbase.

2 people like this

Posted

Are you going to extend the Attendance Rewards too? I am going to miss the last box (35.) by just 1 day. Kinda makes me sad :(

Posted

So for those of us who believed that this event would end this week and decided to create the boxes and open them, this is kind of a big f u to those people. Just end this nonsense event, just give us more blackstones or hard/sharps events.

Posted

So for those of us who believed that this event would end this week and decided to create the boxes and open them, this is kind of a big f u to those people. Just end this nonsense event, just give us more blackstones or hard/sharps events.

u people retarded or cant read? You get 42 more pearls.

Posted (edited)

Greetings adventurers,

There is a current issue, preventing Lavientia event items from dropping.
This led to players being not able to acquire the amount of rewards we intended. 

Therefore we decided to extend the event. The drop problem can unfortunately not be fixed during this weeks maintenance.
This means you will only get the daily rewards during the next week (January 4th- 11th) but after that there will be two more weeks with daily rewards plus the chance to loot Lavientia items from monsters and as well as getting them from fishing, gathering etc.

The event will end with maintenance on 25th of January.

Your BDO team

With this decission you guys just -----ed up any player that did not save the pearls, instead of increasing the event duration, just give everyone 1 more box and shut them up ^^

ALSO BAN FISH BOTTERS ALREADY!!!

Edited by Crazyz
1 person likes this

Posted

hell yeah! More free silver :D

Posted

Lavienta event extended like how nouver release got extended

where's my compensation for busting my ancient pearls on the 10 gold diamond ring+10 pearl box when we were unaware that it was going to be extended for another 2 weeks?

There goes another shot at an ogre ring

I agree 100%, Had I known it was going to be extended I wouldnt have been wasting my last week or so of ancient pearls on Splendid Boxes.. Such a joke.. Terrible management... Announce the extension on the day it's suppose to end... BRILLLLLIANT!! Another classic example of BDO team leaving us in the dark.. Very inconsiderate.