• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Lavientias Event extended ** Updated [1/4/2017] **

303 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Instead of whining about about the fact that you've deleted all your stuff already or got the wrong items. Instead thank them for giving us the opportunity for another Shiny Box and therefore the opportunity to get a free 30-100 million silver. 

So.. Thank you for extending this event which is not the usual thing to do in MMO's. 

Not everybody has gotten a Shiny Box. (for me 30 mil. could mean a decent awakening and/or almost 2, +15 grunil pieces. It's not because you make so much gold already everybody else does!) 

Well first off i do not see whining i see people concerned that they are not getting there fair share and it comes down to this. Lets start with "Instead of whining" well if no one complained the event would not be extended that is a given so you kind of contradict your self with that statement. Anyways if it were up to me i would say remove all these events for free stuff yes it is nice but there are people my self included that were around since the beginning.

The 96hr head start and still do not have an ogre ring and spent countless hours just trying to get to 56 ect ect. The game has clearly turned from a hard core mmo to a casual player free for all where it rewards people with real life money and missing time in game my self included as i left for a few months after the 15 dollar advantage appeared in the shop. I decided to come back as for 1 i spent a lot of money and the game actually feels like an investment and you just cant toss away an investment with out regret.

I like that they allow pearl items in the MP now i think was the biggest change i liked even if it takes RnG to get what ya want at least there is a chance im going off topic sorry back to the event. So the reason behind the not wanting any events is so many people have such a better advantage it makes the game impossible for PVP in some cases like the server merge i missed i seen after i came back people made millions if not billions not to mention all the free pets 30 day packs ect ect ect all because they exploited the servers by creating accounts in all servers and collecting rewards.

But hey this is just my thoughts on the new easy street so if we going to play easy street and all that previous time was a waste maybe its fair to inform us if the free for all event was going to be extended not 18hrs before the end of the event is all im saying here. Will i continue to play yes but makes it hard some times to see a noob that bought the game for 5 bucks get a ogre ring when they only been playing for 30 days. You get my point but there is also the fact that you can not please everyone no matter what you do thats just the way gaming is these days nothing can be done about it just like when a developer says one thing and then changes there mind about it and then does something they said they would never do happens all the time in all games.

Edited by GameCypher

Posted

Greetings adventurers,

There is a current issue, preventing Lavientia event items from dropping.
This led to players being not able to acquire the amount of rewards we intended. 

Therefore we decided to extend the event. The drop problem can unfortunately not be fixed during this weeks maintenance.
This means you will only get the daily rewards during the next week (January 4th- 11th) but after that there will be two more weeks with daily rewards plus the chance to loot Lavientia items from monsters and as well as getting them from fishing, gathering etc.

The event will end with maintenance on 25th of January.

Your BDO team

what!!

i made everything i could before tonight's maintenance when i could of had a chance at making that final box...

Posted

It's not a surprise that they were going to extend the event.

Posted

Will they fix it today or in 1 week?

Posted

Lavienta event extended like how nouver release got extended

where's my compensation for busting my ancient pearls on the 10 gold diamond ring+10 pearl box when we were unaware that it was going to be extended for another 2 weeks?

There goes another shot at an ogre ring

+1

Posted (edited)

Ok now that we all got PEN stuff + TET accessories thanks to the massive giveaways you did; can we have Margoria soon?

Nothing left to do about the stuff since it's "Get a free PEN every month yo" mode, with nooiiice events you prepared.

As a day 1 player i feel bad about this, i can understand that you wan't your playerbase to catch up so the -----ing frustration you put on purpose into that game via silly mechanics such as karma/roll back enchant etc.... dosen't make your playerbase drop dead but....

Yo what the -----... do you even grind?

Ogre rings are raining, so is the Tungrade (that are supposedly found in akhman wich is NOT easy to grind), not going to mention basilik belt because it's on -60% price at AH...

I thought MMO's rewarded time and dedication but those days are long gone, and you guys are not doing it better either.

What is the point of having HC players if everyone can claim they are without even ACTIVELY playing...

And if you are going to tell me that: "Yeah but you know, they sell it so... not going to impact that much" Yeah sure, and what about veteran players? I call

that an everyday christmas, since TRI Crescent isn't worth what it should because of the easy enchant... these days every day 1 player (HC or not) can

brag about TRI boss set... even the

newcomers for f* sake... A WORLD BOSS SET YO... Isn't it supposed to be RARE?

And that leads us to the second point that makes all that crap standing up: AP-DP Ratio weeeeeee...

Just fix the ratio you made about gap levels/stuff... if a player got 2 more levels or enchant grade you can litteraly kill yourself it's all the same.... you are U S E L E S S.

If you play your class like a KR PvP God yeah sure you can kill, but you'll sweat everytime, while your enemy needs 2 hits to get it done.

How do you expect ppl to actually enjoy PvP without being a grind/afkwhateverlifeskill slaves?

Oh i forgot... it's all about frustration so the CS keeps running... i remember those HC babies crying over and over while spending 50E and more on Elion tears every day, back in the "-1% Exp per death PvP" days.

Lol'ed, not going to change anyway since everything is done.

GL HF Kakao, you'll need it.

Edited by Shastalya
1 person likes this

Posted

nice could really use it

Posted (edited)

This means you will only get the daily rewards during the next week (January 4th- 11th)

Event is empty for now, do we still get the daily reward?

event.thumb.png.7d4598620ab3c4f56e4c92e0

Edited by Jojo

Posted

Greetings adventurers,

.   ......The drop problem can unfortunately not be fixed during this weeks maintenance.

This means you will only get the daily rewards during the next week (January 4th- 11th) but after that there will be two more weeks with daily rewards plus the chance to loot Lavientia items from monsters and as well as getting them from fishing, gathering etc

Unless I'm mistaken, I'm not seeing any daily event reward either, after todays maintenance

Posted

Wow, deleted all stuff one hour ago because i just got cron stones...

Why delete when they state they'll disappear after event ends anyway... saves you this sort of situation where an event is extended - which isn't the first time in BDO history.

Posted

Event is empty for now, do we still get the daily reward?

event.thumb.png.7d4598620ab3c4f56e4c92e0

This, online for 1 hour, no rewards.

Posted (edited)

same. no event rewards today :(

Edited by theDevil

Posted

you have to be kidding me, i was 1 pearl ehind to get the last box... so i open them all and, obviously, got nothing good... and now you tell me that you will extend the event without notice... 

you should announce that before

1 person likes this

Posted

Personally don't care unless the monsters start dropping ring parts again which they aren't after 2 hours grinding. 3 weeks for a 'chance' of a single accessory? A whopping 50 million silver? xD

Its nice but an hour a day for 3 weeks.....just grind the item or buy it.

Posted

Nothing is dropping when gathering is this really the end then...well the laventia stuff is still in my inventory.

Posted

nothing from "drop" and nothing else from daily reward ?

that's how you "extend" an event... ? -_-

Posted

mi

i lost

Posted

has not been fixed. no drops whatsoever.

kind of expected, considering there was no patch today.

Posted

has not been fixed. no drops whatsoever.

kind of expected, considering there was no patch today.

Did you even read the main topic?

1 person likes this

Posted

i did, but for some reason i had an oversight of them allready stating they wont fix it this week. my bad.

Posted

Haha, ikr. It spells it out, the drops won't be fixed until next week. 

The event rewards tho aren't working as intended, but then again, the client wasn't updated either, so idk if that's coming later today or what. Either way, people should hang on to their event items, and if you deleted them already then, hey, here's an idea, submit a ticket to have them undeleted

Posted

Just another person confirming that the daily event items are not working.
Not really sure what the point of hours of maintenance is, when they cant actually fix things and break more stuff. 

Posted

Not working for me also...

Posted

This means you will only get the daily rewards during the next week items 

Except you dont even get those now since maintenence.
So you managed to break an event twice lol grats

1 person likes this

Posted

Is the items supposed to be dropping?