• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Lavientias Event extended ** Updated [1/4/2017] **

303 posts in this topic

Posted

This is YOUR fault, not Kakao's. Why not wait until the last day of the event to craft all your boxes? Why delete or use all your items? Kakao posted that the event would be extended a full 24 HOURS before the end of the event, before you'd get the last daily login.

So this is YOUR fault, not Kakao's. :) 

Are you delusional?  This event wasn't just about the boxes, although they do get all the press.  A vast majority of the materials I have left after the boxes are made will go toward rings that are just buffs - because no more boxes will be craftable.  WHY would I wait until the last day to burn those if the event was ending.  Yes, it was ambiguous about when the event would end until the day before it was scheduled to end.  No, I cannot use 300 30 minute buff rings in a single day. 

Its a freebie and salt is salt, but the communication here was undeniably lacking.  Your delusion won't change that.

1 person likes this

Posted

** Update 1/4/2017 - 00:50 UTC ↴

The daily rewards will no longer be available from the rewards page from January 4th through January 11th and will be re-enabled upon standard maintenance on 1/11/2017. We apologize for any confusion the original message may have caused.

Are you "F-word"ing kidding me??? so basically we will get the event pearls from 11th-25th. and because I already used my pearls, cuz I thought I wouldn't be able to make a 2nd shining box, now still I won't be able to any way.
you messed up everything, made ppl believe this and that, and almost every1 used their left-over pearls cuz they thought they wouldn't make a 2nd shining box. Congrats, really.

5 people like this

Posted

Welp Cuckoo, in this case you'd better mail everyone a shiny rewards box unless you want entire categories being spammed with "GIMMIE SHINY BOX" topics. Checkmate :D

Posted

+3 week daily reward = 21 x 2 pearls = 42. Everyone will be able to get a new shiny box, unless you keep wasting them.

Outdated upon new informations.

only 2 weeks now :( so no, no second box.

The daily rewards will no longer be available from the rewards page from January 4th through January 11th and will be re-enabled upon standard maintenance on 1/11/2017. We apologize for any confusion the original message may have caused.

So basically: Let's give all the players hope for 1 more box and then screw them over by admitting it's only 2 weeks, meaning not enough for a second box? :) :x You guys/ladies must be bored at work if you do this sort of thing tbh (and maybe like to be flamed? ._. Idk, but this seems like the sort of thing you'd do if you WANTED to be hated :/).

Posted (edited)

I don't understand what the issue is, everything you need is in the announcement.

• Saw that there was a bug/listened to people pointing it out on the forums
  • Investigated it and kept the forums informed
  • Realised they can't get a fix in time and kept the forums informed
  • Extended the event and kept the forums informed
  • Told the forums that a fix would be offered in the next maintenance

It's not Kakao's fault that people don't check the forums. :) 

Your absolutely correct Plunge...... You don't understand. You don't understand that these are opinions and how people feel. You would have to either be a troll or someone that has no sense of reality not to understand this. To call people out on it and blame them for Kakao lack of care for their customers is just idiotic so please either give some creative feed back or please stop posting.  Your posts are the cancer that eats away at the gaming community as a whole.

Edited by Clayle
1 person likes this

Posted

You don't understand that these are opinions and how people feel.

Your posts are the cancer that eats away at the gaming community as a whole.

Just so I can truly understand you here, you're saying that people should be allowed to have their opinions as long as their opinions coincide with yours? Please look up the term "irony" in the dictionary, or just use the ignore function if you don't like my opinion. :) 

Posted

I don't understand what the issue is, everything you need is in the announcement.

• Investigated it and kept the forums informed
  • Realised they can't get a fix in time and kept the forums informed
  • Extended the event and kept the forums informed
  • Told the forums that a fix would be offered in the next maintenance

It's not Kakao's fault that people don't check the forums. :) 

Let me correct your little timeline...

• Informed the forum that they were investigating it but not what they were going to do.
  • Realized they can't get it fixed in time and kept the forums waiting for over a week for information until the very last day.
  • Told everyone they were extending the event, that from Jan 4 to 11 it would be the daily event rewards only then from the 11th to 25th it would be both daily event rewards and drops.
  • Messed up again on the 4th and then realized what they'd done and "apologized" for the "confusion" their (pretty effing clear) statement may have caused and now informed us that we would not in fact get daily event rewards from the 4th to the 11th as previously stated.

To summarize: Lack of communication, followed by miscommunication and/or incompetence.

I think that's a bit more accurate.

That said, I'm not all that miffed. I have 16 ancient pearls so by the 24th I should be able to get a second shiny box. If I'd spent all my pearls prior to their telling us they were extending it, because they left us in the dark what they were going to do for so long, or then finally spent the pearls after they told us we'd get daily rewards from the 4th to the 25th which on its own would be enough for a 2nd shiny box, then I imagine I'd be pretty rage induced by now.

5 people like this

Posted

Ifeels for all the people who spent their pearls because of bad communication ;-;

1 person likes this

Posted

We got a free box during the red nose armor event.. should we get another a shiny box then? :S

The devs might be truly sorry.. but sorry wont fix my lost pearls :(

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Just so I can truly understand you here, you're saying that people should be allowed to have their opinions as long as their opinions coincide with yours? Please look up the term "irony" in the dictionary, or just use the ignore function if you don't like my opinion. :) 

This post proves that it's pure ignorance on your part. You telling someone they are wrong is not an opinion. Your fond of telling people to look things up maybe you should take your own advice, and look up opinion. Making the statement that your posts are cancer is not an opinion its a fact. People being upset that they were screwed by the company not knowing their back sides from a hole in the ground, well they are allowed to feel that way and you telling them they aren't allowed to be upset about getting screwed, well that's just idiotic on your part. So cheers mate, happy new year hope this little bit of information helps you grow as a person. If not your loss.

To all those that feel like you got screwed by them, well we all did. IMO (@Plunge the following is an opinion statement fyi) They did it on purpose probably because they thought giving everyone another box would devalue silver even more. Deciding at the last minute and then playing it off as a simple "oops" in their long list of miscommunication failures. 

Edited by Clayle

Posted

This post proves that it's pure ignorance on your part. You telling someone they are wrong is not an opinion. Your fond of telling people to look things up maybe you should take your own advice, and look up opinion. Making the statement that your posts are cancer is not an opinion its a fact. People being upset that they were screwed by the company not knowing their back sides from a hole in the ground, well they are allowed to feel that way and you telling them they aren't allowed to be upset about getting screwed, well that's just idiotic on your part. So cheers mate, happy new year hope this little bit of information helps you grow as a person. If not your loss.

To all those that feel like you got screwed by them, well we all did. IMO (@Plunge the following is an opinion statement fyi) They did it on purpose probably because they thought giving everyone another box would devalue silver even more. Deciding at the last minute and then playing it off as a simple "oops" in their long list of miscommunication failures.

Does have a point. Plunge is the ultimate troll, but you can use the ignore feature. Why waste time on someone so hell bent on being pretentious?

Posted

drop rate what drop rate there is no drop rate for this event when it comes to diamonds and pearls you wait for daily freebee to arrive thats not a player event

Posted

yeah, well made, now, no more possible to get a second big box because 2 weeks only instead of 3 like it should have be... ^^

Posted (edited)

This is YOUR fault, not Kakao's. Why not wait until the last day of the event to craft all your boxes? Why delete or use all your items? Kakao posted that the event would be extended a full 24 HOURS before the end of the event, before you'd get the last daily login.

Because the maintenance is in the middle of the day, so many people can't do it just before. Because a lot of buffs require ... well ... time to be used. Finally, it was less than 24h actually.

I'm sorry, where's your source for this "many" people? Have you spoken to the majority of the community at all? It was very simple for me to understand "we're investigating the issue" to me means "They know there's an issue and they are working on it, I'd better not open anything yet". I'm very sorry that the English language is difficult for some, but that is once again their own fault and not Kakao's. :) 

Nobody liked your posts in this thread, that's fact. I don't like your post, that's an opinion. I only claim to speak for myself and what I see here.

There was no ambiguity. 

Considering the announcement could lead to 2 different outcomes since it was left to interpretation, acting like it was not a fortiori doesn't make you look smarter, obviously it's less ambiguous when it's done.

They also stated quite clearly that they would attempt a fix, not guarantee one with the previous patch. :) 

So they said they would attempt a fix (and so keep the items) but not garantee it (and have the items deleted)? You mean, that was ambiguous, right?

The hypocrisy is really strong in your posts.

Edited by Suh

Posted

Because the maintenance is in the middle of the day, so many people can't do it just before.

Maintenance happens at 9am UTC/GMT, daily login is given at 1am (after being logged in for an hour) UTC/GMT. That's a full 8 hours, more than enough time. :) 

Because a lot of buffs require ... well ... time to be used. Finally, it was less than 24h actually.

They stated that there was an issue a day or two after the community noticed it, that gives you more than enough time to decide what you want to do. 

Nobody liked your posts in this thread, that's fact. I don't like your post, that's an opinion. I only claim to speak for myself and what I see here.

That's the argument you're going with? How many likes a post gets? That's really what you're going with? Using your "logic" since I have more likes per psot than you then that means MY opinion is right and yours is wrong.
Using your absurd statement that somehow likes equate to whether someone is right or not. :) 

So they said they would attempt a fix (and so keep the items) but not garantee it (and have the items deleted)? You mean, that was ambiguous, right?

They stated that they would make a fix in the next maintenance, they however did not guarantee that the fix would happen in this time. I'm soryr that English is difficult for you to understand, but it's rather simple. :) 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

The point was to show you the difference between a fact and an opinion since you use that terms very often. But you have some nice dodging skills I have to admit.

They stated that they would make a fix in the next maintenance, they however did not guarantee that the fix would happen in this time. I'm soryr that English is difficult for you to understand, but it's rather simple. :) 

And that part is a pure lie. They only stated they would try to fix it. At no point they said they weren't sure about the time (if anything, they were sure about when, but they failed again on this too). Since the beginning it was supposed to be the 4th, then the 11th. Anyway the old announcement is gone, how handy. I'm soryr that English is difficult for you to read properly.

Edited by Suh

Posted

Don't want to further heating up this debate but I work till its about 1 or 2 hours before server maint (if I'm lucky) and daily login are given when i work, all I can say is the devs might need to change the daily event to a quarter of a day event (once a week) :S

Posted

I spent a lot of money on this game because I love it but I have to say that I am very disappointed with the way its managed. Communication is horrible. I don't want compensation, all I want is a working product.  

Posted

** Update 1/4/2017 - 00:50 UTC ↴

So it is still possible to obtain the final box?

Posted

Appreciate the hard work and extended event time. Keep it up Daum/Kakao! :)

Posted

So it is still possible to obtain the final box?

The shiny one? Yes, if you saved 10/12 extra Pearls. If you wasted them all it's not gonna happen. You get 14x2=28 you need 40 (if I remember right)

Posted

The shiny one? Yes, if you saved 10/12 extra Pearls. If you wasted them all it's not gonna happen. You get 14x2=28 you need 40 (if I remember right)

It's 13 days from the 11th to the 24th (event ends on the 25th probably before daily rewards would come), which means 26 ancient pearls. That means you'd need 14. If you only made 1 shiny box and saved the rest (like me) you should have 16 right now. It's cutting it pretty close, I'll say that much.

Posted

It's 13 days from the 11th to the 24th (event ends on the 25th probably before daily rewards would come), which means 26 ancient pearls. That means you'd need 14. If you only made 1 shiny box and saved the rest (like me) you should have 16 right now. It's cutting it pretty close, I'll say that much.

And you're SOL if you spent time with your family over christmas :/

Posted

People complain about not getting a 2nd box lol

I had to use my 38 pearls on lesser boxes because I went on vacation over Christmas and New Year.
Sometimes you just get unlucky, that's life.

Posted (edited)

People complain about not getting a 2nd box lol

I had to use my 38 pearls on lesser boxes because I went on vacation over Christmas and New Year.
Sometimes you just get unlucky, that's life.

People complain not because they not getting 2nd box, people complain because Kakao screwed up and only told public on the last day and screwed up again. i mean i used up all my rings/pearls/diamond a day before the event end, but if Kakao told use about that earlier, then i would have saved it up and plan it out much better

and the different in your case is your own fault, so you cant blame anyone but yourself. i mean if Kakao,s fault you missed that 2 pearl, you did be pretty pissed

Edited by Sion21