• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Lavientias Event extended ** Updated [1/4/2017] **

303 posts in this topic

Posted

People complain not because they not getting 2nd box, people complain because Kakao screwed up and only told public on the last day and screwed up again. i mean i used up all my rings/pearls/diamond a day before the event end, but if Kakao told use about that earlier, then i would have saved it up and plan it out much better

and the different in your case is your own fault, so you cant blame anyone but yourself. i mean if Kakao,s fault you missed that 2 pearl, you did be pretty pissed

How is it my own fault? The event ended for me on the day I had to take off so I used everything up, no difference?
It's an unexpected change by Kakao. Unexpected means they didn't plan it so they couldn't make an earlier announcement.

Posted

Greetings adventurers,

There is a current issue, preventing Lavientia event items from dropping.
This led to players being not able to acquire the amount of rewards we intended. 

Therefore we decided to extend the event. The drop problem can unfortunately not be fixed during this weeks maintenance.
This means you will only get the daily rewards during the next week (January 4th- 11th) but after that there will be two more weeks with daily rewards plus the chance to loot Lavientia items from monsters and as well as getting them from fishing, gathering etc.

The event will end with maintenance on 25th of January.

Your BDO team

** Update 1/4/2017 - 00:50 UTC ↴

The daily rewards will no longer be available from the rewards page from January 4th through January 11th and will be re-enabled upon standard maintenance on 1/11/2017. We apologize for any confusion the original message may have caused.

May we have yhe event extended for another week past the 25th?  The original update was to give 3 weeks of extended event time, but without the free daily pearls the remaining items that can be made of value are limited (subjective i know). I believe some were banking on at least enough pearls for one more shiny box, but now with only 2 weeks of daily pearls players may not get that last box

still thank you guys for extending either, but i wanted to at least ask

Posted

@Loomx where the hell did you come up with the attendance ending tomorrow says right on the fricken calendar event period till Jan 11, 2017 thanks for making me flip out Jesus Christ i was on day 34 block stop blurting out crap like that if you do not know nothing about it.

i never said that it would end tomorrow... on the 11th january i will get my 34th reward... thats what i meant

Posted

GG...

Tossed all my crafting items cause thought the event was over.

Posted

I haven't gotten a single Laventia's reward since the patch on the 4th despite playing well over the required amount.

Posted

I haven't gotten a single Laventia's reward since the patch on the 4th despite playing well over the required amount.

And that's in the ninja update they did to the first post. That's literally the only communication they've done on the matter.

Posted

...or basically any matter, to be frank.  I suspect somewhere our devs, CMs, GMs, et al. are piled in a corner from a holiday induced drunken stupor.  Time to get back to work guys!

Posted

So basically its not broken, they just didn't communicate the changes properly. Typical, I don't know if i'll have enough pearls to make another shiny box with this now 

Posted (edited)

1) Announced on 29.12.2016 that they received a report about drops not working.

2) Checked whether it's true or not and confirmed the bug on the same day.

3) Announced a day before the end date that the event will be extended.

1) Announced on 03.01.2017 that the issue cannot be fixed with the next maintenance and that we will receive the daily rewards only from 4th - 11th January.

2) Announced on 04.01.2017 that the daily rewards doesn't work either and that the problem will be fixed with the next maintenance on 11.01.2017.

Summary: Everyone, especially those who are actively doing this event knew on time that it's bugged, that it's been confirmed and that the event will be extended. Still you chose to delete your items, so it's your fault if you "believed" that the event had already ended. If you saw the thread too late and therefore "didn't know" that it's bugged or that it would be extended then it's your fault as well because checking the news section each day or simply asking someone else ingame whether they get drops or not or if there's a bug is not so hard either. 

They have been keeping us up to date on this issue on time and they also confirmed that the event will be extended and the duration actually is for a longer period than the time we've lost but still you complain. If the daily rewards would've worked since 04.01.2017 then EVERYONE would've been able to get a second Shining Box but they did not work and if they work from 11th - 25th January then you'd still need 10 more Pearls from drops alone to get a second Shining Box which means that no one will get a second Shining Box anyway as long as they don't find 10 Pearls on their own and i don't know about you guys but neither me nor other people i've talked to so far found anything close to that number. No one is telling you to keep all the items to the very end but from my point of view they've announced it on time so if you still deleted your items then it's your fault.

There hasn't even been an update regarding this weeks maintenance yet so we still don't know if the event duration will be further extended or not but even if it won't be extended further why do you guys believe that you're supposed to get 3 more weeks for 1 week lost?

I believe that CM_Aetheon and CM_Praballo  have kept us up to date and therefore don't see why they're at fault if you guys decide to delete everything.

Red

Edited by RedThunder

Posted

1) Announced on 03.01.2017 that the issue cannot be fixed with the next maintenance and that we will receive the daily rewards only from 4th - 11th January.

The post may SAY that it was updated on jan 4th at 0.50, but it wasn't. It was updated on jan 5th at 0.50, i.e. 10 minutes before reset and 1 hour 10 minutes before the rewards were claimable.

Also, an update to a post is NOT an announcement.

Posted

The post may SAY that it was updated on jan 4th at 0.50, but it wasn't. It was updated on jan 5th at 0.50, i.e. 10 minutes before reset and 1 hour 10 minutes before the rewards were claimable.

Also, an update to a post is NOT an announcement.

True, it's not an announcement but announcing it ingame to take a look at the forum won't help much and creating a new thread each time would be even worse. I was barely getting any items back when the event was not bugged since i only went gathering for a bit and did other stuff which wouldn't give me any event items but shortly after i noticed that i'm not receiving rewards anymore the first thing i did was ask my guild and in chat but usually i look on the forum in case none of these help but fact is that they told us in time that the event would be extended even though it still did not work but that's a whole another story. We knew that the event is bugged and that it would not end on the 4th so if it's still bugged you just have to wait for a new update on this matter instead of assuming that it has actually ended and deleting your items.

Sure it sux when an event is bugged but they offered to extend it by 3 weeks for 1 week which we lost and sure it's still not working but we don't know yet whether it will be even further extended or not.

Red

Posted

And also, some people will get a second shiny box.  Check your math again.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

And also, some people will get a second shiny box.  Check your math again.

I assume you mean me? Yes, some people will get a second box if they haven't used up any of their pearls and IF the the event should actually start working on the 11th but judging by most of the posts here i assume that alot of people have already used their pearls so i calculated as if everyone would start at 0 pearls.

Red

Edited by RedThunder

Posted

I have a feeling the event items will go nuts and get deleted by "accident" one of these days.. Anything is possible atm.

Still, I think any CM/GM should give us some information whether they are going to "compensate" those who have no pearls at all because they spent them all before the last-minute changes.

Posted

Just so I can truly understand you here, you're saying that people should be allowed to have their opinions as long as their opinions coincide with yours? Please look up the term "irony" in the dictionary, or just use the ignore function if you don't like my opinion. :) 

your opinion is that of grade 2 special needs kid.  cute but irrelevant.  It's not your opinion that most take offense with. its the insults and outright dishonesty that you debate with.

so sad when simple minds think they are "winning"

Posted

cute but irrelevant.  

So why reply then? Can't be that irrelevant if you feel the need to quote me. :) 

Posted

Oh wow . I also spend all my saving on the shinny box. And left over i use it all on gold diamond ring ! ==. I could of save more but you guys stuff us up. That is just sad!

Posted

I for one can not wait for companies to stop thinking they owe the players anything for their mistakes or delays.

Do you people call the post office and ask for a refund or free stuff when your ,ail is late? or even the company sending it, sure you don't.

But since it's a company were you don't have to physically talk to someone and just complain on forums you people have the balls to complain then. Sorry if BDO is the only good thing going on in your life, but it's not their job to be perfect so you can enjoy the game.

You people remind me of the people who gave me dirty looks  for handing a bag of food to a homeless family in McDonald's. Have we really come to that, were people think its a bad thing to feed the homeless.

I can not wait for the day when many of you have to learn reality the hard way.

Posted (edited)

Do you people call the post office and ask for a refund or free stuff when your ,ail is late? or even the company sending it, sure you don't.

Do you mean you don't?

Utterly irrelevant anyway, since it's more about the piss poor communication done on this event than it is about compensation.

Edited by Jeynar

Posted (edited)

I for one can not wait for companies to stop thinking they owe the players anything for their mistakes or delays.

But since it's a company were you don't have to physically talk to someone and just complain on forums you people have the balls to complain then. Sorry if BDO is the only good thing going on in your life, but it's not their job to be perfect so you can enjoy the game.

You people remind me of the people who gave me dirty looks  for handing a bag of food to a homeless family in McDonald's. Have we really come to that, were people think its a bad thing to feed the homeless.

I can not wait for the day when many of you have to learn reality the hard way.

Hell yeah do I complain at the post office if the mail carrier -----s up and trust me the majority of people will too.

Besides that is your comparision completely off anyways, I have no real choice when choosing who mails my stuff but when I go to a store or whatever and they ----- up I simply switch to a competitor, that's how a free enterprise works. Same goes for gaming companies, THEY have to do their best to keep their playerbase, it's their -----ing job. I mean take a look at Kakaos(Daums) history and see for yourself how they destroyed the playerbase with the "p2w" marketplace. It's true that stores or whatever usually don't compensate me with money or w/e, depending on the situation, but it's common in video games and to keep their playerbase it's mandatory.

After that you go on and harass people who play BDO and afterwards you try to look like a "good human" with that ridiculous homeless statement which is probably not even true. You surely have a great persona.

Edited by Darthdevil

Posted

The daily rewards will no longer be available from the rewards page from January 4th through January 11th and will be re-enabled upon standard maintenance on 1/11/2017. We apologize for any confusion the original message may have caused.

Guess what?  No login reward.

1 person likes this

Posted

Guess what?  No login reward.

Don't you have to play for 1 hour before you get the login reward?

Posted

>Lavientia's event will run for 3 weeks so you can get another ogre box

qRAuAlf.jpg

Posted

>Lavientia's event will run for 3 weeks so you can get another ogre box

qRAuAlf.jpg

too bad event is bugged again

Posted

devs trolling cms s02e02