• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Imposter king betrays his word to disband ManUp after most honorable defeat

24 posts in this topic

Posted

Posted (edited)

???? lul mandown

Edited by Slippery

Posted

whut?

Posted

???????????

Posted

Down with Man Up. Long Live Gravity x Barcode relationship!

Posted

Really wish you could turn off face cam for some streams.

But yeah, things would have been stale if barcode just stayed Man's bottom -----. Kinda hoping they just band with Vision or Cho, because pretty much everyone not in gravity just wants them to die already-- well they kinda already banded with vision, but you know what I mean.

Not many options :/

Posted

c6bf9b08586c241b021dd04c204b7a85.png

As I watched the video I was wondering why ManUp doesn't have Iconic dec'd in their War Status..

I wonder why..

ah yes because ManUp would be LOSING that one and Mad King's head explode soon as he lost some so even if there is a chance of losing and he must ally with tenfold more guilds or do some Big Damage Control by conveniently hiding anything negative. I wonder how many skeletons there are in ManUp's closet O.o 

Posted

🐍

that is all

Posted

As I watched the video I was wondering why ManUp doesn't have Iconic dec'd in their War Status..

I wonder why..

ah yes because ManUp would be LOSING that one and Mad King's head explode soon as he lost some so even if there is a chance of losing and he must ally with tenfold more guilds or do some Big Damage Control by conveniently hiding anything negative. I wonder how many skeletons there are in ManUp's closet O.o 

Because iconic is just one of those guild you dec to get out of your grind spot now.

Posted (edited)

Because iconic is just one of those guild you dec to get out of your grind spot now.

Coming from manup boot-licking tamer this isn't even an insult, it's just another sign of how crazy ppl in manup bandwagon are. 

Either way Gravity or some other real guild will soon oust ManUp from their castle so maybe they'll come knocking on Mediah next and if that happens you will see Iconic responding with a lot better form than early days of mega-server when their leadership went to AA and numbers dwindled. A form which you can have a little hint of in Feed's twitch vids, Legacy fight from week or so back I think.

edit: Oh and just got confirmation on the score, Iconic has about 500 more kills in War Status. As far as I was told they have had the war going from day one of mega server so it is accurate too.

Edited by Irrelephant

Posted

Except iconic only has a castle because Gravity gave it to them.

Except no one even has iconic on their radar of guilds to look out for.

Except the entire first two months of merge iconic's war scores were thrown back in their face as completely irrelevant as they couldn't hold their own in castles on any front.

Tell me more about how scary it is when war scores don't match performance.

Posted

Except iconic only has a castle because Gravity gave it to them.

Except no one even has iconic on their radar of guilds to look out for.

Except the entire first two months of merge iconic's war scores were thrown back in their face as completely irrelevant as they couldn't hold their own in castles on any front.

Tell me more about how scary it is when war scores don't match performance.

Iconic fought Barcode off as much as Gravity did to gain that castle in first place.

If you don't have guild that holds Mediah Castle in your radar you are utterly disillusioned or don't partake in Wars at all. 

Yes first matches were bad, due leadership leaving and due activity, yet those days are behind.. but by all means lets look how it went. Iconic did try to go 1vs1 but was in 1vs2 with ManUp for a Node and then 1vs1vs2 in one node that ended in stalemate and third loss given meaning by Mad King with his video was the first Conquest where ManUp had again one neutral party but this time 6-7 hostile guilds in sum 3-4 times the numbers. Only fight that had even some merit was true 1vs1 with Gravity and even there as I stated dwindling numbers were a factor. 

Are you saying winning 1 Node war shows much about performance? Any fool can take a node with numbers. One fight doesn't tell you much at all and so far there hasn't been more than one Node War between Iconic and ManUp. However there has been many many scrims along the way and those tell a lot more than just one War. 

So again take your tamer-crazyness and furry fiend away and hide while you can, as for a tamer even git gud won't help, anyone with Mad King is bound to suffer when those skeletons come finally out and they will with the inevitable loss of their castle. 

Posted

You lost me in all that mess.

Basically you're saying don't hold iconic's past against them. Ok.

What are they doing now that's laudable of their own accord?

(Jack. Squat)

Posted

You lost me in all that mess.

Basically you're saying don't hold iconic's past against them. Ok.

What are they doing now that's laudable of their own accord?

(Jack. Squat)

Eh and what is ManUp doing? Bringing over half a dozen allies to help defend their puny sandcastle due mere hint of Gravity. If you add Iconic into the mix the sands might run yellow under scared ManUp crew :D

Yes Mad King is trying to polish his shield by offering 1v1 but anyone who doesn't count this just as playing politics is a fool. 

Why don't you take my suggestion and hop on that furry beast of yours and go hide under Lacari's skirts?

1 person likes this

Posted

Except Manup took their castle in a facilitated succession of 1v1s.

Iconic was handed the castle then defended the next week by gravity hiring  guilds when their only opposition was barcode.

At this point, if the guilds who are really in it for the pvp are in it for the pvp, they'll drop their castles before the no tax withholding mark and drop on another territory to shake things up.

As far as I understand it Man offered the 1v1 with gates open so all you literally have to do is turn the chokes against them (Gravity is rich in classes that can do just that).

But I kinda see this as the "big man" way to let your castle go so you can go find pvp elsewhere. Highly doubt gravity is dropping solo-- or dropping at all, so Man will just have the guild they will pass castle to drop to let them take the castle uncontested.

Posted

Except Manup took their castle in a facilitated succession of 1v1s.

Iconic was handed the castle then defended the next week by gravity hiring  guilds when their only opposition was barcode.

At this point, if the guilds who are really in it for the pvp are in it for the pvp, they'll drop their castles before the no tax withholding mark and drop on another territory to shake things up.

As far as I understand it Man offered the 1v1 with gates open so all you literally have to do is turn the chokes against them (Gravity is rich in classes that can do just that).

But I kinda see this as the "big man" way to let your castle go so you can go find pvp elsewhere. Highly doubt gravity is dropping solo-- or dropping at all, so Man will just have the guild they will pass castle to drop to let them take the castle uncontested.

I am not affiliated with Gravity nor Iconic. My affiliations start and end with everlasting hatred towards Relevant bunch. Mainly those who left Relevant and went for ManUp. Even tho most have now left ManUp they did leave their stench behind and what I have learned of Mad King is telling enough to tell them off too. 

Now to the rest of lies you just wrote up... ManUp doing succession of 1v1s?? In what universe did this happen??? ManUp by mergers is already powerhouse of 3-4 guilds and they rarely do anything worth mentioning without having 5-6 allies in tow. I guess you refer some one time match up or another, just not worth even mentioning to be honest.

I do not see ManUp dropping their castle willingly, or is this some cover story you are cooking up to do some early damage control for the day when ManUp is ousted and will remain so? My guess is after they lose their castle ManUp's strength will go even below that of Vision and knowing how tough bugger LotD is to budge I guess ManUp will be homeless bum from there onwards. 

I do highly doubt that Gravity will be dropping solo too, just mainly due if they did then by "accident" there would be some "random" guild taking part in Valencia Siege that day... just like in ManUp's Node War with Iconic xD

Anyhow you aren't taking my hint and backing off so I will see if being silent will make -----roaches and other man-up bootlicking trash move away. Tata!

Posted

Now to the rest of lies you just wrote up... ManUp doing succession of 1v1s?? In what universe did this happen??? ManUp by mergers is already powerhouse of 3-4 guilds and they rarely do anything worth mentioning without having 5-6 allies in tow. I guess you refer some one time match up or another, just not worth even mentioning to be honest. 

Did you not watch the first Castle Siege post Merge? If you think that they dropped 5-6 allies in the first siege war for Valencia then you need to rewatch the stream.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

By facilitated succession of 1v1s I mean the first and only fight for valencia siege since server merge when it was just man up, gravity, barcode, eternidad, and maybe someone else on the territory. Man 1v1'ed gravity while barcode eliminated the randoms, then Man 1v1ed Barcode, and the rest was (somewhat cringe) rp history.

So somehow because Man up has merged up, they are a 1 guild zerg. Yet that doesn't apply to gravity eating waifu, fml, and the lone forgotten Rimo of Hostile and still having the strength of one.

Makes sense.

Either way, I'm all for the change up if it means better forum rp, because right now it's as dry and stale as the castle sieges.

Edited by Thelle

Posted

By facilitated succession of 1v1s I mean the first and only fight for valencia siege since server merge when it was just man up, gravity, barcode, eternidad, and maybe someone else on the territory. Man 1v1'ed gravity while barcode eliminated the randoms, then Man 1v1ed Barcode, and the rest was (somewhat cringe) rp history.

So somehow because Man up has merged up, they are a 1 guild zerg. Yet that doesn't apply to gravity eating waifu, fml, and the lone forgotten Rimo of Hostile and still having the strength of one.

Makes sense.

Either way, I'm all for the change up if it means better forum rp, because right now it's as dry and stale as the castle sieges.

You left our FML man, never forget the dead. 

Posted (edited)

Not important to keep dec'd on. Manup doesn't even consider them a threat anymore. Just Gravity lapdog.

If you don't have guild that holds Mediah Castle in your radar you are utterly disillusioned or don't partake in Wars at all. 

They got that region for free when they placed mercs for the transfer. People may want that castle but they don't take that guild seriously.

Iconic did try to go 1vs1 but was in 1vs2 with ManUp for a Node.

Nephalem was told to stay back for the 1v1 and they didn't defend their base. Iconic lost because they were outmatched and their retarded leaders built close to a safe zone for manup. That only works when you're sieging a castle.

Are you saying winning 1 Node war shows much about performance? Any fool can take a node with numbers. One fight doesn't tell you much at all and so far there hasn't been more than one Node War between Iconic and ManUp. However there has been many many scrims along the way and those tell a lot more than just one War. 

Manup beats Iconic 1v1. Gravity beats Iconic 1v1. Iconic was overhyped. Now that they are nothing more than a tool for Gravity, Manup gets to play the guessing game on when their hires will hit.

ManUp doing succession of 1v1s?? In what universe did this happen??? ManUp by mergers is already powerhouse of 3-4 guilds and they rarely do anything worth mentioning without having 5-6 allies in tow. I guess you refer some one time match up or another, just not worth even mentioning to be honest.

So Gravity and Iconic never merged or used hires? Give me a break. How much shit can you pull from your ass. 

I do not see ManUp dropping their castle willingly, or is this some cover story you are cooking up to do some early damage control for the day when ManUp is ousted and will remain so? My guess is after they lose their castle ManUp's strength will go even below that of Vision and knowing how tough bugger LotD is to budge I guess ManUp will be homeless bum from there onwards. 

You lack any comprehension on Edan's history. Manup got zerged by alliances on their castle multiple times and always came back to retake and their opponents always dodging the following week. If you think losing a castle through stalemate would be end of manup, I laugh at your ignorance. They revel in that type of shit.

I do highly doubt that Gravity will be dropping solo too, just mainly due if they did then by "accident" there would be some "random" guild taking part in Valencia Siege that day... just like in ManUp's Node War with Iconic xD

Once again you should blame Iconic for being too stupid to even asking Nephalem if they were in the fight. Are you really going to say that they lost because they destroyed an empty fort that only took 5 mins? Even then you can click a bell that immediately teleports you back to your base(Which many of them didn't I watched on stream). Their downfall was their bad builders, bad calls, and bad ego. End of story. 

Edited by JohnnyPKay

Posted (edited)

Not important to keep dec'd on. Manup doesn't even consider them a threat anymore. Just Gravity lapdog.

They got that region for free when they placed mercs for the transfer. People may want that castle but they don't take that guild seriously.

Nephalem was told to stay back for the 1v1 and they didn't defend their base. Iconic lost because they were outmatched and their retarded leaders built close to a safe zone for manup. That only works when you're sieging a castle.

Manup beats Iconic 1v1. Gravity beats Iconic 1v1. Iconic was overhyped. Now that they are nothing more than a tool for Gravity, Manup gets to play the guessing game on when their hires will hit.

So Gravity and Iconic never merged or used hires? Give me a break. How much shit can you pull from your ass. 

You lack any comprehension on Edan's history. Manup got zerged by alliances on their castle multiple times and always came back to retake and their opponents always dodging the following week. If you think losing a castle through stalemate would be end of manup, I laugh at your ignorance. They revel in that type of shit.

Once again you should blame Iconic for being too stupid to even asking Nephalem if they were in the fight. Are you really going to say that they lost because they destroyed an empty fort that only took 5 mins? Even then you can click a bell that immediately teleports you back to your base(Which many of them didn't I watched on stream). Their downfall was their bad builders, bad calls, and bad ego. End of story. 

You don't give a castle to a lapdog and then defend it with them for another week. 

Beating Barcode wasn't free, although it most likely was very fun and hardly much work.

1v2 even if it was only 5 minutes, it happened and in Node Wars where fort and structures are weak in 5 minutes you can do A LOT.. ManUp's offensive was never broken due to that..granted that the positioning was bad too, the leadership as was said previously was already moving out of the game and didn't care to put too much time and effort in.

I could go point to point for rest of this shitpost but thing is it is all just damage control to cover your shit up from all the way back to Edan days. 

Although I very much like it when you downplay Iconic, or even better Gravity. Only shows how much you really fear them that you can't accept how fickle the balance of power is between the top guilds.. which ManUp soon might not even be part of as their sandcastle will be gone.

Regards,

UpYoursFromOrwen <3

ps. PvP Power: Orwen > Uno > Sausans > Edan players (with the exception of few skilled shovelers who are above Uno)

Edited by Irrelephant

Posted (edited)

You don't give a castle to a lapdog and then defend it with them for another week. 

They did the same thing with FML and look where they are at now.

1v2 even if it was only 5 minutes, it happened and in Node Wars where fort and structures are weak in 5 minutes you can do A LOT.. ManUp's offensive was never broken due to that..granted that the positioning was bad too, the leadership as was said previously was already moving out of the game and didn't care to put too much time and effort in.

Like I said, Iconic leadership just assumed that an empty fort was Manup's ally. Like it was out of the realm of possibilities that they wanted a free node. If you actually read, they had the ability to teleport to their base at any second.  I watched some of their members ride back on their horses instead of teleporting like they were casuals. Iconic was consistently wiped and their offense on manup's base had no pressure.

.Although I very much like it when you downplay Iconic, or even better Gravity. Only shows how much you really fear them that you can't accept how fickle the balance of power is between the top guilds.. which ManUp soon might not even be part of as their sandcastle will be gone.

It's not just my opinion, pretty sure everyone downplays Iconic and rightly so. Only way Manup falls is if these guilds actually grow a brain, then we might have some competition. Gravity 30 hour siege strategists aren't worth for shit.
24b279dff9.png

Edited by JohnnyPKay

Posted

Beating Barcode wasn't free, although it most likely was very fun and hardly much work.

I could go point to point for rest of this shitpost but thing is it is all just damage control to cover your shit up from all the way back to Edan days. 

Although I very much like it when you downplay Iconic, or even better Gravity. Only shows how much you really fear them that you can't accept how fickle the balance of power is between the top guilds.. which ManUp soon might not even be part of as their sandcastle will be gone.

Regards,

UpYoursFromOrwen <3

ps. PvP Power: Orwen > Uno > Sausans > Edan players (with the exception of few skilled shovelers who are above Uno)

You say beating barcode was very fun and hardly any work for manup, and yet you say that iconic and gravity had an equal hand in taking them out. Disregarding the 6 other guilds they payed to completely mob barcode to death. low quality b8 m8

1 person likes this

Posted

I wonder why..

Thats one interesting name O.o

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0