• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

servers are dying??

34 posts in this topic

Posted

Something is seriously wrong with the servers right now.. :( 

1 person likes this

Posted

Yup, Lag Nation Online atm.

Posted

They've been really dodgy since they upgraded the router.

Posted

@CM_Aethon @CM_Praballo please look into this, we have almost constant 2-3 second lag when trying to loot mobs or use items, and some mobs aren't even dropping loot now.

Posted

yeah do not enchant right now.. RIP by double clicking :(

Posted

Yeah, there's some pretty extreme server lag right now on NA.

Posted (edited)

In fact, the server network quality is directly bound to the cash shop, more ppl buy, more the servers are stable.

So, since they server are dying, it mean ppl arent milked enough .. kappaface.png?1

Edited by woots

Posted

COMPENSATION!

Posted (edited)

the servers are complete dog shit right now and have a 6-10 second delay on anything i do

sent in a ticket about a couple deaths i had to logging in and not being able to move and they said they couldnt do anything about refunding the pearls i had to use because it would be abuse able and there was no evidence

as someone who has spent a lot of money on this game this is some of the worst customer service i have ever experienced, i feel like im dealing with comcast

Edited by tallywacker

Posted

Very Bad lag and I rarely ever get lag!!!

Posted

certainly extra laggy for me. feedign pets and 20 seconds later they are getting the effect. fortunately its just me processing ^_^

Posted

please friends!
try to buy 10 costumes to remove the server lag
is the only solution!!

Posted

jesus.jpg

12 people like this

Posted

FIX the LAG PLS!!!!

Posted

the servers are complete dog shit right now and have a 6-10 second delay on anything i do

sent in a ticket about a couple deaths i had to logging in and not being able to move and they said they couldnt do anything about refunding the pearls i had to use because it would be abuse able and there was no evidence

as someone who has spent a lot of money on this game this is some of the worst customer service i have ever experienced, i feel like im dealing with comcast

Woah there, even Comcast support isn't as bad as Kakao at this point. 

2 people like this

Posted

Everyone in guild having same issue, Tried to roll night vendor on my alts just now every single time I'd character swap disconnect.

Then of course the game can't even disconnect properly and you have to wait for the program to crash to force quit. 

The addiction is strong in most of us to keep dealing with this.. Sad when even connection to the game is based on RNG

Posted

lag so bad can not gather and not milk cows so my morning is shot so not much can do not till they fix the lag and it not just me 4 other guilds have same problem and changing channels does not help

Posted

best thing you can do when you DC with mobs around is start recording.  That way they can see you logging in and see you dying and that its not a ploy. proof will be on the video. 

Posted

best thing you can do when you DC with mobs around is start recording.  That way they can see you logging in and see you dying and that its not a ploy. proof will be on the video. 

the fact that i have to video a couple isolated deaths for 150 pearls after ive bought tens of thousands is absolutely rediculious to me, especially considering the state of the servers and the obvious lag problem

i feel like the GMs ive had to deal with are either completely incompetent or have no actual power

friend blew up his gear on multiple occasions to quit the game and would sell the leftovers, two times hes been contacted and given his gear back after they noticed he hasnt logged in and it looked suspicious......they can give him his gear back but god forbid they give me some tears for trying to play on there dog pile servers

i dont know whats worse, the inconsistency or the incompetence

Posted

Woah there, even Comcast support isn't as bad as Kakao at this point. 

Hold on.  I wouldn't go that far.  :)

Posted

Something is seriously wrong with the servers right now.. :( 

Not sure if you missed it but we just had the Christmas and new year holidays, 

many people offline due to them 

realtree1.jpg

Posted

Game is not lagging at all for me and hasent lagged apart from doing bosses but I am sure that is fps drop rather than actual lag most of the time.

Posted

I am literally cruising on ship to epheria all the way from Ancado harbor right now. 

CONAN_111611_GOLDBLUM.jpg

Posted

Game is not lagging at all for me and hasent lagged apart from doing bosses but I am sure that is fps drop rather than actual lag most of the time.

On NA everyone can confirm something is awry across every channel.  Even went to twitch to peep some streamers and all of the NA ones indeed confirm, and it is server wide in NA.  Started to ramp up to crazy conditions about an hour and a half ago.  

Can't really get anything done.  Lag so bad I decided to finally go though mail and collect all my spellbound/special meal boxes and roll them.  It took forever for mails to load.  It takes 10 seconds from me hitting spacebar until it registers.

They need an emergency reboot or something.  Something crazy is going on that is for sure.  

Posted

I am literally cruising on ship to epheria all the way from Ancado harbor right now. 

CONAN_111611_GOLDBLUM.jpg

Twenty minutes later

GUPeK3k.jpg

3 people like this