• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[NA] The Wolves Guild

1 post in this topic

Posted (edited)

eTDASDs.png

Purpose?

The purpose behind 'The Wolves' is as shown. We are a Role Playing, PvE, PvP focused guild. All in the means of casual fun and enjoyment of the game.

Role Play...

In character the Wolves are developed and led by Aizen "Snow" Mitarius and his betrothed. The purpose behind it all was to phase out of his previous life as a bandit leader in Mediah(Since the release of Musa/Maewha Snow had been a bandit). Through many nights of thought and planning Snow had come to realization that even if he were to retire from his notorious deeds he would still wish to stand by his blade on daily basis.

Beast-slaying was this option as it would provide not only a service to those among the many territories, but to actually build a more positive name for himself and his growing daughter. Understanding that he'd need to gather more people, Snow, has opened his mind to recruitment into the circle of his ranks. 

Placing up the vague flyers as above noted with writing to direct the aspiring or experienced individual to Calpheon at the office located on the 2nd floor, door number 3-4 residing within the Merchant district. Additional information providing that the location of Rainnell & Snow Mitarius outside of the office can get the 'recruitment' process began.

PvE/PvP...

Alright! So in-game? Not a role-player or you are one that enjoys both role-playing and playing what BDO was primarily created for? I'm the second of the two and enjoy each greatly and understand that sometimes I like to get out and just play!

Grind parties? I'm always going to Crescents now-a-days, I'll even help you level anywhere else! Want to go kill World Bosses? Sure! Scrolls? I do them every week and will accept anyone to come along! Want to go on a hunting trip? Definitely! Want to do Node Wars? We can!.. However admittingly I'd be quite new to the Node Wars events I'm no where new to PvP as I play in the arena on average with mostly TRI gear.

This guild is meant to have fun, make new friends, and spend time away from the real world we live in! Getting into the Wolves outside of RP is much easier to do in fact really encouraged!

I will be placing contact information at the end of the post so we can come in contact and make you a Wolf today!

Contact Information

To contact me for any purpose

Discord: MrReverence#9486

InGame: Reverent(SnowMitarius); in case you can not locate me... Castlefort(Rainnell)

Home Channel: NA_Calpheon2

Edited by Reverence
1 person likes this