• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

32 posts in this topic

Posted

So, i havent been playing bdo for long and now have come to an dillema, i have 120kk in my warehouse and use an ultimate yuria duo, but was thiniking of upgrading my gear.

It all led me to check the forums for guides, since i wanna be as good as i can while playing plum/maehwa i tried reading even some of the korean ones, and all i was able to find out that there are too many retards.

By checking the forums i tried to find as much as i could about how they tested it and how many times, and after reading them all, no answer was found.

70% of tests say that yuria<<<liverto, but they usually use green yuria, so that got me curious as to is there any difference between green and ultimate, whhich led me to find out that those who used ult yuria got random results, and by that i mean that the results were never solid between multiple people who have done those tests, and the tests werent indepth enough so i went to see more and found people saying that koreans have already tested/proved which one is better.

So i did what any insane man would do and using multiple translators and a dictionary read their files, which led me to a horrifying answer of them being 50% liverto 50% Ulti Yulia.

Can someone who has done any tests any the most recent versio  give an honest answer?

Posted

Liverto has more accuracy, which increases your damage dramatically.
Past Mediah you pretty much HAVE to have a Liverto and Bheg's + AP offhand (depends on your class) to even make a dent.
And that's not to start about PvP, then you either get it or get out because you're gonna miss hits on anyone running Muskans.

I think you're reading old old old documentation that's from WAY before Mediah or Kzarka, you need to start reading more recent articles.

Posted

Always Liverto. Tri liverto cheap at the marketplace if you are new or make yourself if you have enough funds. Buying is cheaper but making yourself could maybe benefit with making failstacks for gear that you cannot realistically buy (boss tri, tri jewelry).

Posted (edited)

Liverto has more accuracy, which increases your damage a bit if u are below level 56.
Past Mediah you pretty much be level 56 and have awakening  HAVE to have a Liverto and Bheg's + AP offhand (depends on your class) to even make a dent.
And that's not to start about PvP, then you either get it or get out because you're gonna miss hits on anyone running Muskans.

I think you're reading old old old documentation that's from WAY before Mediah or Kzarka, you need to start reading more recent articles.

Fixed!

check marketplace it has a reason why u dont find TRI DUO Yuria staves . cause they get sniped. caus they are CHEAP and GOOD!

I am a 57 Witch with no Bhegs and no Bronze dagger, and i saw Any content in the game. i Hit even Akma tempel mobs EASY! just took a while to kill them cause im below 200 AP.  And i got S ranking :)

akma_s.thumb.jpg.91c6c4c5ad994771e51f7f4

Edited by JuicyJanna

Posted (edited)

Fixed!

check marketplace it has a reason why u dont find TRI DUO Yuria staves . cause they get sniped. caus they are CHEAP and GOOD!

I am a 57 Witch with no Bhegs and no Bronze dagger, and i saw Any content in the game. i Hit even Akma tempel mobs EASY! just took a while to kill them cause im below 200 AP.  And i got S ranking :)

akma_s.thumb.jpg.91c6c4c5ad994771e51f7f4

Both your statement and farming aakman is wrong. Yes u can kill them, anybody can kill them but its only efficient with 220ap. If you had 220ap with yuria you would still not become efficient because you would miss more than with liverto. Even kzarka over liverto is a noticable buff on hitrate, u notice it in pvp and even pve but its not as big.

There is no yuria staff because nobody makes them. With recent awakening liverto are a bit more expensive on staff but usually its 250m for a tri which is CHEAP AND GOOD. 150m for a yuria staff is a joke. Yuria has 100,5ap (-1slot) and liverto has 108ap. Even if you don´t rate the socket as 5ap (+human dmg...) its 8ap. 

Getting 8ap elsewhere is a LOT MORE silver on other items. Duo to tri witches/mos is 8ap. thats 800m for 8ap. Add accuracy that liverto has its so CLEAR and yet ur here stating at the guides section with people that are new reading that yuria is good and cheap....

I dont care if you want to use a stupid weapon, i heard rain is really bad on damage so maybe go Kalis staff there is no Kalis on the market, they snipe it ASAP because its so...lol. Just don´t tell people asking for advice your silly choices of gear.

Edited by iloveKuchen
6 people like this

Posted

I thank you all for your answers, ill buy a liverto now, the reason i was in a dillema was because i was using duo ult yuria and didnt know if it was better to upgrade it to tri or change to liverto. 

Liverto has more accuracy, which increases your damage dramatically.
Past Mediah you pretty much HAVE to have a Liverto and Bheg's + AP offhand (depends on your class) to even make a dent.

No, i was checking everything including the dates, although there were alot of yuria is best, they were before kza and liv were released, but my biggest problem was people claiming yuria is good enough in the recent posts so i wanted to be sure.

Also if youre ever testing shit please use strongest version(ultimate) in future as to remove posts such as mine.

Posted

I thank you all for your answers, ill buy a liverto now, the reason i was in a dillema was because i was using duo ult yuria and didnt know if it was better to upgrade it to tri or change to liverto. 

No, i was checking everything including the dates, although there were alot of yuria is best, they were before kza and liv were released, but my biggest problem was people claiming yuria is good enough in the recent posts so i wanted to be sure.

Also if youre ever testing shit please use strongest version(ultimate) in future as to remove posts such as mine.

people bullshitting about how good Yuria is just don't want to invest the time and silver to get a Liverto or Bheg's imo.
Their choice if they want to play the game suboptimally though, I'll keep telling people to skip meme Yuria and go straight for Liverto until Kzarka drops bellow 10m xD

Posted

Go liverto!

Posted (edited)

Boss gear it is believe to have hidden stats, it is better tha green and blue gear

Always try to go for the boss drop or buy it and take it to at least DUO and youll see the difference 400 mil later of couse

Edited by pop255
Spelling

Posted

I have already bought a cheap set of accuracy accessories (extra 28 acc), bunch of human dmg stuff, and have some bronze daggers and yuria bows. Can also compare and combine with Liverto and Kzarka. Tests will soon follow, similar to the ones I've posted in that other topic (regarding AP).

"Believing" is for religious people, and the question is not just "Yuria or Liverto", but rather "Yuria +X or Liverto +Y", because enchantment level matters :)

Posted (edited)

I did this test yesterday. Human damage from yuria transfers to awakening damage. Liverto extra AP doesnt, but the Acc does.
If you are farming human mobs where you have decent enough acc (or pvp), yuria does more damage. 

Test:
58 warrior, Tri yuria (166/168) vs tri liverto (174/168)
Liverto gems: Carmane + power (5ap)
Yuria Gem: precision (+2 acc 10% resist ignore)
Tri Ultimate Greatsword

Offhand: Tri Vangertz (acc offhand)
Other acc: Guardian set (+5 acc)

Opponent:
250dp 57 Plum with pri muskans. +10 evasion gems in helm.

Skill used:
Solar Flare, off cooldown.
100% critical chance
+15% accuracy

Sample Size:
25 skill uses with each weapon 

Results:
Liverto Damage Range: 236-251
Liverto Damage Average: 240.6

Yuria Damage range: 245-263
Yuria Damage Average: 250.6

Notes:
So on paper, liverto should have 8+5ap and more acc than yuria.
Using an acc offhand (+5 from guardian seal set) is enough to negate the accuracy gained from liverto.
In our version mainhand ap does NOT translate into awakened damage.
Mainhand extra stats DO translate into awakened damage (yuria Human Damage)

Conclusion:
Yuria does more damage than liverto in awakening, assuming you have enough accuracy while using yuria.

Edited by xcandykitten

Posted

Would be nice to see the raw data from those 50 hits, to see how many missed etc., talking about accuracy.

Posted

Would be nice to see the raw data from those 50 hits, to see how many missed etc., talking about accuracy.

none missed, that was the point really.

Posted

Oh I see. But then this would mean (assuming Liverto has higher accuracy), that the Liverto setup had more accuracy than needed in that situation and you could have traded some more AP for those wasted Accuracy points.

In our version mainhand ap does NOT translate into awakened damage.
Mainhand extra stats DO translate into awakened damage (yuria Human Damage)

That's an interesting find, I can soon compare it with some own results (including how much of damage and effects exactly carry over, some say it's 50%. but of what? Total AP? or main weapon AP?).

If you're right, I expect same awakening damage with a TRI Liverto, and a +0 Liverto, when ignoring the misses.

Posted (edited)

Oh I see. But then this would mean (assuming Liverto has higher accuracy), that the Liverto setup had more accuracy than needed in that situation and you could have traded some more AP for those wasted Accuracy points.

Well yes, that's why i'm switch from yuria to liverto, i'm going to change out my guardian seal/weapon core for pure AP items, but i didnt want to lose the 5 acc.
I dont think it's enough acc to say, switch from vangertz to nouver/khutum/axion, though i haven't tested this.
I think Liverto+Bheg+(AP offhand)  would be  more acceptable than yuria+bheg+(ap offhand)
But this test was strictly Yuria+acc offhand vs liverto+acc offhand. Unless you come across a really high dp/evasion build i really doubt that liverto+acc offhand is worth it.

That's an interesting find, I can soon compare it with some own results (including how much of damage and effects exactly carry over, some say it's 50%. but of what? Total AP? or main weapon AP?).

If you're right, I expect same awakening damage with a TRI Liverto, and a +0 Liverto, when ignoring the misses.

Thats a good point. I just know that the liverto supposedly has 13 more ap than yuria (8 sheet, 5 gem), but yuria did more damage. 

My hypothesis is that the extra 5 ap from the gem helped liverto, but the +5(+whatever is gained on enchants) human damage from the yuria weapon was better, so the yuria did slightly more damage.
The sheet ap being completely ignored when considering awakening damage

Also i'd like to point out that my results are a bit warrior specific. 
with yuria i was running 5 attack speed 1 crit
with liverto i'm running 5 attack speed 4 crit

Crit doesn't matter much on warrior, all main damage skills are 100% crit chance. 
The +3 crit on other classes would matter more

Edited by xcandykitten

Posted

Thats a good point. I just know that liverto supposedly has 13 more ap than yuria, but yuria did more damage. 

My hypothesis is that the extra 5 ap from the gem helped liverto, but the +10 human damage from the yuria weapon was better, so the yuria did slightly more damage.

Liverto having +13 more AP with that crystal sounds right, but I would assume TRI Yuria has more than +10 human damage. It's already +5 for clean yuria. Let's just assume, 1 extra damage per enchant that would be +23 (maybe more if it scales better from PRI onwards).

This could explain your results and would fit into my first tests, too (1 human damage is nearly same as 1 AP vs a human, slightly less).

We'll see, I'll add a few more extreme combinations (tri dandi, +0 green, tri liverto, +0 liverto), the percentages should become obvious then.

1 person likes this

Posted

Are u sure that the skill u were using has just 1hit? and i dont mean doing 1skills but 1hit. Most skills hit muiltiple times even if it doesnt look like it which makes real full misses very rare.

I don´t know about your test, with proper gear and opponent yuria will never do more damage, sample size could be the issue.

Posted (edited)

Are u sure that the skill u were using has just 1hit? and i dont mean doing 1skills but 1hit. Most skills hit muiltiple times even if it doesnt look like it which makes real full misses very rare.

I don´t know about your test, with proper gear and opponent yuria will never do more damage, sample size could be the issue.

it's a 4 hit skill.
When the difference between the min/max damage is less than 50hp, that comes down to the weapons having min/max ap values rather than a miss hit. 
If the min/max would have been like 180-350, then yeah, some of the hits are missing. But 220-260? no thats just random AP values. (liverto has a 4 ap range, yuria has a 9ap range)

Clearly you are wrong on the yuria thing though. Go test yourself. As long as the AWAKENED skill hits, yuria does more damage because of the added passive human damage. 
Period. End of Story. No contest.

When accuracy is NOT an issue, Yuria is better than liverto in pvp.
There's no way else to read the results. Even with +13 more ap, liverto did less damage than yuria. 

Wish i had a kzaka to test with also. 

Edited by xcandykitten

Posted

it's a 4 hit skill.When the difference between the min/max damage is less than 50hp, that comes down to the weapons having min/max ap values rather than a miss hit. 
If the min/max would have been like 180-350, then yeah, some of the hits are missing. But 220-260? no thats just random AP values. (liverto has a 4 ap range, yuria has a 9ap range)

Clearly you are wrong on the yuria thing though. Go test yourself. As long as the AWAKENED skill hits, yuria does more damage because of the added passive human damage. 
Period. End of Story. No contest.

When accuracy is NOT an issue, Yuria is better than liverto in pvp.
There's no way else to read the results. Even with +13 more ap, liverto did less damage than yuria. 

Wish i had a kzaka to test with also. 

If accuracy was not an issue nobody would run tri red coral earring.

Add precision crystal on the second socket there is no way yuria is better. Im not in the mood to search the old patchnotes but human dmg got nerfed long time ago and kzarka is better than liverto so it beats yuria too. No reason to get tri yuria unless maybe if you are very broke and need a backup for kzarka tet tries.

2 people like this

Posted

If accuracy was not an issue nobody would run tri red coral earring.

Add precision crystal on the second socket there is no way yuria is better. Im not in the mood to search the old patchnotes but human dmg got nerfed long time ago and kzarka is better than liverto so it beats yuria too. No reason to get tri yuria unless maybe if you are very broke and need a backup for kzarka tet tries.

unless you do some tests to back up your claim,  stfu.  I have hard proof,  you have Jack shit.  you're plain wrong.  ignorant.  get informed.  until then stfu

1 person likes this

Posted

no reason to get tri yuria unless maybe

...unless it turns out that for awakening human dmg of main is used but not ap, and/or that accuracy isn't used.

And logic doesn't work like "Skill X has been nerfed, that's why it MUST now be worse than skill Y". It depends, how much was nerfed. Maybe the human damage was double or triple before and they noticed later it's too OP for PvP then.

Posted

...unless it turns out that for awakening human dmg of main is used but not ap, and/or that accuracy isn't used.

And logic doesn't work like "Skill X has been nerfed, that's why it MUST now be worse than skill Y". It depends, how much was nerfed. Maybe the human damage was double or triple before and they noticed later it's too OP for PvP then.

Accuracy is working on awakening and most likely 50%of main weapon ap.

1 person likes this

Posted

most likely 50%of main weapon ap.

prove it or shut up

Posted

thats korea, there was speculation that our version didnt have mainhand ap yet.
My personal testing hows that to be pretty accurate. either than or yuria human damage is quite high enough that it overshadows ~20acc and 13ap.