• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

What is the point of playing this game if you are even remotely behind?

213 posts in this topic

Posted

You don't need to tell me how the game works. 

But the logic doesn't work, no matter how you look at it. You say "everyone can just buy it", and I say NO. Not everyone can out-preorder everyone else, only ONE will get the item.

Even little kids understand that when there are 10 slices of a cake, it's not enough that 1000 people can get a full slice themselves everyone. Even if the cake is sold via auction, not everyone can get it. Still don't understand?

Stop making excuses and be the one to do that. That's all there is to it. If you play smart, you won't have an issue. I'm not a big billionaire. Hell, I have around 5 mil to my name atm. But I already showed you my gear. I've never won a piece via pre-order, but I've won bids because I had the money when I needed it. I put the work in. All I need is to hit level 60.

Posted

The wanna be pink "give me everything" is deflecting everything. Kappa. 

@Reigne Do the work, get the pay out.. period. I lifeskill more than anything in this game. Love the money from it. It's actually my favorite thing to do so I can spend time with my husband and not be consumed by a game while still gearing. That's a WIN WIN for me :D 

Though if you don't like the game Just quit. There are many others out there that may suit your needs. 

1 person likes this

Posted

you think that stuffs is the bad stuff, wait until you start testing game gear & AP/DP & comparing other classes then compare it to higher AP on that class & find you are still being out damaged by witch/wizard/musa e.t.c.
Ranger can still 2 shot equally geared players - never got that overdue nerf since release they needed.
Witch/wizards been buffed (kr patch notes say this, where as NA say the oppisate, yet have the same figures as the KR patch note) to awakend standards, But that buff was never removed even after there awakening released.
The fact any ranaged class can out Damage a melee in a Game is signs of bad development & this game has it on all ranged classes.
Then test evasion stat by stacking & find it doesnt work at all.
Then test Success levels of enchantment from pre merge to currentl system & find its been changed.
super armor not working at all  - taking full damage - spawning with the sheild at 83%
Resistances not working to match there %, due to a skill being off cooldown has a 95% chance of doing its CC.  regardless of your resistance stack from 30%-100% also tested with kutum & nouver.
Just that for starters....
then GM response "why dont you record it" WELL.... i live stream it  LIVE STREAM, saves disk space & stops "youtubers" stealing your content!
The more i test then find out the more i dont care how bad the other mmos are combat wise i'll concider it.

Edit: at least if your new you can work on life skills e.t.c. & save & buy similar level gear, still doesnt make up for the class differences issues.

This is why they hide many stats, it is bugged and not working at all in many cases. Why we can't see actual numbers, acc, super armor (word Super armor doesn't mean anything to me if I do not see how much my armor will increase when I use that skill, and in some cases it feels like it is increasing for less than 1%), evasion, resistances (they give us resist % but we can't see actual numbers, so % has no meaning at all) etc...
The only reason I can think of for hiding this important numbers is because it is bugged, it is not working as intended, usually it is not working at all, so they decided to hide it and avoid complaints. 

Posted

what server are you talking about? so how many TRI witches were sold there in total? I play in EU and as said, few hundred in total for hundred thousand players... 

Do you maybe have a hard time understanding that "1 item available for every 1000 players" is something different than "can always be bought" ??

Even more with dandis. "Sometimes even goes up", yes of course. But at that ONE time, many thousands of players want to snipe it.

Kzarkas are sometimes in market, yes. Everything else is not available, only with big luck. At least not now.

NA server, and your argument is retarded. I'm saying they can always be bought because they go up fairly frequently and they will continue to go up. If you're too shit to get the silver to pre-order a winning bid then that's not my fault. Also if I recall there's been like 360+ sold on NA for witches probably more MoS idk. Will check when servers are up. The only stuff that's rare is TET accessories obv and DUO+ ogres. On NA we've had 9 TET witches go up so its whatevs. Also HAHAHA hundred thousand players nice joke kid LOL. 

1 person likes this

Posted

@Reigne Do the work, get the pay out.. period. I lifeskill more than anything in this game. Love the money from it. It's actually my favorite thing to do so I can spend time with my husband and not be consumed by a game while still gearing. That's a WIN WIN for me :D 

Though if you don't like the game Just quit. There are many others out there that may suit your needs. 

Misquote perhaps?  Also that body pillow you stapled a face to is not a real HUSBADO!

Posted (edited)

Am i good yet? anyone? i need some tri's like hardcore..... i need to prep for kamasilvya.... i think i need more gear.....i feel like some stuff might hurt me and i need a bandaid... or something...anyone? how does this thing work?HELLO???? OH WAIT BHEGS ARE TRI!!! its ok i got those for free -178mil from lifeskilling but i did it!!!! on my own!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gear2_0.jpg

Edited by SquirlGlider
2 people like this

Posted

Sure, that's fine for pure PVEers. But what about PVPers?

Income isn't the issue though?

I dont understand. If income isnt the issue why are people not having tris playign from release on?

Posted

Stop making excuses and be the one to do that. That's all there is to it. If you play smart, you won't have an issue. I'm not a big billionaire. Hell, I have around 5 mil to my name atm. But I already showed you my gear. I've never won a piece via pre-order, but I've won bids because I had the money when I needed it. I put the work in. All I need is to hit level 60.

I have done it. I just want to show you that it's not possible for everyone, looking at the very simple fact "less items than players". It amazes me that you still try to argue against it. I guess too many circles in Sausans isn't good for the brain :)

Posted

Misquote perhaps?  Also that body pillow you stapled a face to is not a real HUSBADO!

He is too QQ. For real though love my fleshy blood HUSBANDO ;D. Made cheesecake the other day for him ^_^. Had to break in that Kitchenaid standmixer I got for christmas. 

Posted

He is too QQ. For real though love my fleshy blood HUSBANDO ;D. Made cheesecake the other day for him ^_^. Had to break in that Kitchenaid standmixer I got for christmas. 

can i get some so i feel like my gear isnt bad :( my body pillow just doesnt feel right anymore sadly

Posted

I have done it. I just want to show you that it's not possible for everyone, looking at the very simple fact "less items than players". It amazes me that you still try to argue against it. I guess too many circles in Sausans isn't good for the brain :)

I stopped grinding at Sausans back in July. You misunderstood what I said, too. Yes, there are less items than players. This is a competitive game. Not everyone is going to get the things they want when they want it. If they can't win it with silver, they have to make it. If they won't put forth the effort to make it, then they're out of luck. But having more silver than everyone else means you'll be one of the few who gets that opportunity.

1 person likes this

Posted

When did I say "give me everything" or that I was against working?

*facepalm*

I'm starting to have flashbacks of newbies wandering in to my very specifically advertised dungeon runs........ reading. It isn't hard. Do it.

Posted

Meh, I'm not one of those ones that has ever won a bid, who cares. I'll get my stuff eventually.

Posted

I stopped grinding at Sausans back in July. You misunderstood what I said, too. Yes, there are less items than players. This is a competitive game. Not everyone is going to get the things they want when they want it. If they can't win it with silver, they have to make it. If they won't put forth the effort to make it, then they're out of luck. But having more silver than everyone else means you'll be one of the few who gets that opportunity.

@xenon can u show me this sausans place and maybe carry me there for a bit so i dont get hurt??? plz? ill be ur friend :D 

Posted

Exactly, so let's bypass the content the game does have so people are instantly equally geared, then the people who complained about having to put in time will complain about there being nothing to do.

Posted

Exactly, so let's bypass the content the game does have so people are instantly equally geared, then the people who complained about having to put in time will complain about there being nothing to do.

wait is that not how its supposed to go..... i thought everything was supposed to be gifted to me :( 

Posted

@xenon can u show me this sausans place and maybe carry me there for a bit so i dont get hurt??? plz? ill be ur friend :D 

But with those tri bhegs gloves, you'd beat the living crap out of me and out grind me all day.

Posted

When did I say "give me everything" or that I was against working?

*facepalm*

I'm starting to have flashbacks of newbies wandering in to my very specifically advertised dungeon runs........ reading. It isn't hard. Do it.

Then here's the thing. I'm guessing you came from Tera. Just a wild guess. Read up on fail stacking guides, do not over stack because some of us believe over stacking actually causes more failures than successes. Tri can be attempted anywhere between 35-50 and even 55 for a guaranteed. Put in the work and you won't have to complain so much.

Posted

This game is a scam. You basically buy into it and then find out you are never going to catch up to anyone. Your chances of getting to the point where you can be considered decent are incredibly slim. You have to bust your ass grinding day in and day out for even a chance for the gear you need. Even then, it's RNG. You can sit your ass down at a world boss for weeks and never see anything. Good luck getting your Dande/Nouver/Kzarka at the market place. It won't happen.

You're going to watch everyone around you get insanely lucky, and then have your guild turn around and tell you how insanely easy the game is and that you just need to grind even more. They give you these stupidly inflated numbers for some kind of vague encouragement to keep going. There isn't even a reason to keep going, you are utterly useless to your guild. And they aren't going to go help you. They don't even do Sausans anymore. You get to solo grind. If you show up for nodewars you get put into the siege weapons so you can twiddle your thumbs. Then everybody pats you on the head and tells you what a good boy you were.

Then when you solo grind, you get pushed out of your spot immediately because everybody else can one-shot you. Then you get to call your guild in so they can do PvP that you can't even include yourself in, because you have no gear. 

And then you get to go to world-bosses, where the people who do the most damage get more loot. So enjoy the rich getting richer, goy. There is absolutely no point in playing this game, and everyone who defends it is already uber-geared. Give me one(1) reason why there is any point in trying to play the infinite game of catchup that is Black Desert. I assure you that by the time you do catch up, the goalpost will already have moved.

what is your point? that u dont like games.

i mean use your goddam brain.. basicly your saying that if u play wow,rift,tera,wildstar or any other large multiplayer games and u dont play at release your -----ed?

really how dumb are you?

and yes there are plenty of points playing. it's only for the PVP part you can be behind, everything else takes it time and some people have played since release

Posted

Aww dude...  sounds dope...  now I want cheesecake:(

Posted

Cheesecake is a cop out.

Fresh baked baguettes, raspberry vinaigrette spinach/romaine/walnut salad, minestrone, 'sparagus done in butter with mushrooms, garlic mashed potatoes (skins left on, made with butter and milk), protein of choice, freshly made eclairs with homemade whipped cream and fruit for dessert. And ofc coffee. :)

Posted

But with those tri bhegs gloves, you'd beat the living crap out of me and out grind me all day.

HELP ME SENPAI! MY LIFE SKILLS ONLY GO SO FAR! SENPAI

Posted

Then here's the thing. I'm guessing you came from Tera. Just a wild guess. Read up on fail stacking guides, do not over stack because some of us believe over stacking actually causes more failures than successes. Tri can be attempted anywhere between 35-50 and even 55 for a guaranteed. Put in the work and you won't have to complain so much.

Been here since before launch. You have no idea how tired I am of people directing me towards failstacking guides.

Posted (edited)

Cheesecake is a cop out.

Fresh baked baguettes, raspberry vinaigrette spinach/romaine/walnut salad, minestrone, 'sparagus done in butter with mushrooms, garlic mashed potatoes (skins left on, made with butter and milk), protein of choice, freshly made eclairs with homemade whipped cream and fruit for dessert. And ofc coffee. :)

You're more spoiled than I thought.

Been here since before launch. You have no idea how tired I am of people directing me towards failstacking guides.

You mean after quitting because they made the game p2w?

Edited by Xenon
1 person likes this

Posted

You guys ever have Baklava...  god damn that stuff is good!  Moms makes a pan every X-mass and its gone in like minutes!  Do I feel guilt when I stuff my face with it when we have dinner?  NO!  Shame?  YES!