• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Glad that the rigged monopoli event is over

15 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

-Go to start -> Go to 6th grid -> Go to start -> Go to 6th grid-> Repeat ad nauseam

Btw, thanks for removing the brand stones and changing the 5m items for others of 500k ,1m and 3m.

I bet that next time we will see Chicken Meat and Pumpkins on the grid. (10 of each cause 100 would be too many... economy would crash...)

Edited by crosspath
2 people like this

Posted

" You guys were just getting too much nice stuff."  

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

I'll use the Chicken meat before I ever use any of those obnoxious temporary Dyes.    The one that pisses me off is these dumb Elixirs.  I'm almost a Master Alchemist so I don't want THEIR elxirs.  I can't even use them TBH b/c NONE of them help with Lifeskills.  Otherwise I'm pretty darn happy with this month's round about b/c I landed on the Loyalty squares like 7 times

Y'know what would REALLY be great on this board though? ..some Horse skill Coupons but they never ever ever ever seem to want to give those away>:(

Edited by iller
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I landed in go to start 5 times and in go to 6th grid like another 5... I remember passing normally the start point just once...

And yeah the only good thing now is loyalty... Probably they will remove it for next time...

We will see in a month once we get monopoli again or the monthly calendar with another penguin, and ofc no inventory slots, free underwear or glasses as we got in first round... Poor new players...

As i said, chicken meat and life potions next time...

PS: You can buy the horse coupons with loyalty, 700 each.

Edited by crosspath

Posted

-Go to start -> Go to 6th grid -> Go to start -> Go to 6th grid-> Repeat ad nauseam

Btw, thanks for removing the brand stones and changing the 5m items for others of 500k ,1m and 3m.

I bet that next time we will see Chicken Meat and Pumpkins on the grid. (10 of each cause 100 would be too many... economy would crash...)

*gets free stuff from pressing on a dice* *whines about not getting enough free stuff* 

This right here is what's called entitlement ^^ 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

*gets free stuff from pressing on a dice* *whines about not getting enough free stuff* 

^ This right here is what's called "getting triggered"

When i do anything i like fair things, and when i see unfair things i have the right to QQ about it.

If you don't like my topics or comments you have an easy solution, go bark at another postman...

Edited by crosspath

Posted

^ This right here is what's called "getting triggered"
When i do anything i like fair things, and when i see unfair things i have the right to QQ about it.

If you don't like my topics or comments you have an easy solution, go bark at another postman...

giphy.gif

3 people like this

Posted

giphy.gif

Crying

Posted

Nah it's the fact they show 99 hot models and you always seem to land on the 1 ugly one.

Posted

The event was fine, just because it sucked for you doesn't mean it was bad for everyone. I got some gold 5mill items, concentrated black stones, shards.  

Posted

i got lots of gold daggers/backpacks from BSA, lots of storm horse gear, several concentrated black stones and more. i never got either "go back to start" or "back to 6 grid". in the most unlucky cases i got the useless buffs

Posted

Why would you care how many times you passed start?
It has no use at all.

I would be glad to go back to the 6th grid all the time, the 'random item' grid has the best items.

Posted

Got a lot of Loyalties, a few "golden" items, shards, mem frags and lucky tools. Sure I got elixirs and buffs too, but still enjoyed it

Posted

I knew this game would be bad the moment i saw that they removed the Brandstones. I always wished to end up on Loyalty spot. Didnt really care about the rest. 

Posted

I got the important casting speed as a ranger and a lot of special meal boxes.. Opened a few hidden paths and always rolled over 4. The best thing i got was1x conc. Weapon stone, everything else was somekind of buff or box

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0