• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Return of experience

40 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hi everyone, 

First , thanks to help me and take the time to read me,

Seconde, sorry for my perfect english ;) !

Soooo, i played Musa 47, Ninja 43, Sorc 21, 

War 20 but it's not for me ( awakening dont interest me ).

I'd play for almost 1,5 - 2month but i take my time and do so many work in the game, 20 worker, and 200.000.000 in bank.

So i can stuff ( a little ) a new character :)

If some awakening players can do a return of expérience in PvE / PvP ?

VS what class you have difficult to fight ?

Grinding is easy for you ?

What class your playing and times your playing it ?

Awekening of your class is good ?

GvG / Node War utility ?

1v1 surviability ?

Thanks a lot !

Have a Nice day !

Edited by Maxi_Moot

Posted (edited)

If you don't  want to play warrior then other easy classes are

Musa, best for pve and top notch for pvp

Sorc, top notch for pve, best for pvp

Zerker, good at pve, best at 1vs1, great for gvg because of its stun utility

Witch/wizard, top notch for pve and pvp, 1vs1 still need some skill unless you have enough ap to 3 skills someone, in gvg you just cast all day long.

Other classes are meh

Ninja's not bad but is shadowed by kuno because kuno have more utility, both are average, still very deadly in good hands.

Meahwa is basically a musa but with more focus at single target damage.

Rangers, pick it ONLY if you gonna go into the competitive ap range which is at least 220+, otherwise DO NOT play it, the ap scaling is horrible before 200, not to mention you gonna be needing a 6% attack speed alchemy rock so that your cast time in awakening doesn't take 3 years just to do 1 move. It's a class of "jack with all trades, master of none" class.

Edited by GamePois0n

Posted (edited)

On weekends

Level 47 to 50 can be done in around 10 minutes

Level 50 to 55 can be done in around 1.5 hours.

Level 55 to 56 can be done in around 2 hours.

Level 56 to 57 can be done in around 3.5 hours.

Level 57 to 58 can be done in around 6 hours.

Level 58 to 59 can be done in around 10 hours.

Level 59 to 60 can be done in about 15 to 25 hours depending on your class.

Level 60 to 61 i can't say because I'm not there yet, so I don't have tests and evidence for it yet.

You won't need gear to reach these estimates until 57 or so, and then you'll need like 160 ap at least. Awakening speeds this up a lot which is why. It will take longer if you're not geared, this is assuming you have like 180 ap and understand how to grind very fast with your class.

Of course grinding is easy, it is very mindless.

You need awakening for pvp.

I play valk. It's not the greatest but its the most fun for me.

All awakenings are pretty strong.

All classes have low survivability to be honest, maybe except for zerker. Some classes have better blocks than others, but behind that they take the same amount of damage as other classes. DP works the same for everyone.

Best PvE speeds: Ranger, Sorc, Zerker, Musa

Best for PvP obviously depends on many things, but it is overall usually Warrior, Ranger, Zerker, Sorc. All classes have a use, these are just the most powerful generally speaking.

Strongest 1v1 class is Zerker by far.

Best Utility = Witch/Wizard for GvG.

Edited by ebonystallion
added more info

Posted

On weekends

Level 47 to 50 can be done in around 10 minutes

Level 50 to 55 can be done in around 1.5 hours.

Level 55 to 56 can be done in around 2 hours.

Level 56 to 57 can be done in around 3.5 hours.

Level 57 to 58 can be done in around 6 hours.

Level 58 to 59 can be done in around 10 hours.

Level 60 to 61 i can't say because I'm not there yet, so I don't have tests and evidence for it yet.

59 to 60 in 15 to 25 hours, where, sure it's not pirates and thats the fastest place right now.

1 person likes this

Posted

All classes are fine. 56is very easy, and any awakened class grinds nicely.

On top for pve is TAMER(caps cuz nobody mentioning it...pulling 16mob is HUGE bois)musa, ranger, wizard (wizard is disgusting at stuff like sausan), sorc close second is berserker then very close the rest.

I wanted to answer but i think that quote is enough to show that you have no clue. If u said it can be done 50h yes, maybe, all elixir perfect situation nobody contesting and having 240ap at lvl59 sure it can be done. 15-25h is a joke.

1vs1 survivability musa, very easy class very easy getaway. But no class survives a hard cc at endgame gear levels anyway.

If u care for 1vs1 pvp chose sorc, berserker, warrior, wizard, witch, musa, maehwa,kuno, tamer. List is getting longer and longer...they are all good gear and playerskill matters more than class. Even ninja is good for 1vs1.

GVG chose warrior, wizard/witch, berserker, sorc.

The only classes lacking a bit on unskilled hands is valk and ninja.

Play what you enjoy.

Posted

I wanted to answer but i think that quote is enough to show that you have no clue. If u said it can be done 50h yes, maybe, all elixir perfect situation nobody contesting and having 240ap at lvl59 sure it can be done. 15-25h is a joke.

Would you like to see my videos and tests (with 180 to 190 ap) as a Valkyrie (among the slowest classes) getting 3 to 5% exp per hour at 59?

Let me know, and I can send them to you in a PM. I have them for level 58 as well.

Posted

Would you like to see my videos and tests (with 180 to 190 ap) as a Valkyrie (among the slowest classes) getting 3 to 5% exp per hour at 59?

Let me know, and I can send them to you in a PM. I have them for level 58 as well.

ok buddy, daily 200% buff only last 30mins.

Posted

Rangers, pick it ONLY if you gonna go into the competitive ap range which is at least 220+, otherwise DO NOT play it, the ap scaling is horrible before 200, not to mention you gonna be needing a 6% attack speed alchemy rock so that your cast time in awakening doesn't take 3 years just to do 1 move. It's a class of "jack with all trades, master of none" class.

Thats actually decent advice. But i think 210ap is fine and thats no tet just tri mos/witches and a steel dagger...easy to reach and ranger is brutal no doubt the strongest class at deleting stuff. I disagree iwth jack of all trades because ranger (geared) is master of pve, 1vs1 and siege dps.

Posted (edited)

ok buddy, daily 200% buff only last 30mins.

Nevermind - posted one of the videos. look down.

Edited by ebonystallion

Posted

Yeah show me how you do it but make it public, 3-5%xp maybe at weekend, night, full xp elixir buffs and 200% buff up. Do that for 20weeks and u are lvl60within 25h...

Posted (edited)

Yeah show me how you do it but make it public, 3-5%xp maybe at weekend, night, full xp elixir buffs and 200% buff up. Do that for 20weeks and u are lvl60within 25h...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaB-KnVmaEI

Copy+paste of my video description to explain why some parts look really bad, this also slows down my grinding speeds by a lot and i still pull well over 3% per hour with the issues.

"When recording my fps gets messed up which ruins my key inputs sometimes, and also only while I record, I get these odd lag spikes that make my animation repeat over and over instead of working. This puts them on cd, makes me stand still sometimes, use the wrong skill, etc - so that's why you see me doing some weird things sometimes. Not sure why."

At Pirates with a solo rotation the exp reaches close to 5%.

I'd imagine rangers could easily be pulling 7 to 8% since I'm a valk.

Edited by ebonystallion

Posted

Thats actually decent advice. But i think 210ap is fine and thats no tet just tri mos/witches and a steel dagger...easy to reach and ranger is brutal no doubt the strongest class at deleting stuff. I disagree iwth jack of all trades because ranger (geared) is master of pve, 1vs1 and siege dps.

rangers can't delete anything until like 260, 240 u still gotta grab, at 260+ you can just do whatever the hell you please with it.

i said its a jack with all trade class because

musa is best at pve

zerker is best at 1vs1

Wizard/witch is best at siege dps if you are referring to shotgun and that rain of arrows... so many nerfs the damage is just gotten really bad compares to witches

Posted

Without 200%s.

It's book of combat, Milk tea, Party Elixir, Regular elixir with a fury elixirs for damage on the weekends.

Let me know if you want links to my videos which show the rates through pm.

Nevermind - posted publicly.

I want to see that 5 percent per hour too lol

Copy+paste of my video description to explain why some parts look really bad, this also slows down my grinding speeds by a lot and i still pull well over 3% per hour with the issues.

"When recording my fps gets messed up which ruins my key inputs sometimes, and also only while I record, I get these odd lag spikes that make my animation repeat over and over instead of working. This puts them on cd, makes me stand still sometimes, use the wrong skill, etc - so that's why you see me doing some weird things sometimes. Not sure why."

good killing speed as a valk. Im a ranger at 228 ap. Im killing faster, fast enough that im done before anything can respawn and i dont get near 2 percent there per hour even with 200% buff

Posted (edited)

rangers can't delete anything until like 260, 240 u still gotta grab, at 260+ you can just do whatever the hell you please with it.

i said its a jack with all trade class because

musa is best at pve

zerker is best at 1vs1

Wizard/witch is best at siege dps if you are referring to shotgun and that rain of arrows... so many nerfs the damage is just gotten really bad compares to witches

Okay im sry what i meant is: With one combo ranger can delete anything that isnt billions of gear ahead:) One combo means a kd, dmg, grab, dmg. 3skills used.

There is no timestamp thats one hour of grinding spedup?

I understand that all valks are crying about clearspeed but yours doesnt look slow to me.

Is this with 200%? 

Edited by iloveKuchen

Posted (edited)

I want to see that 5 percent per hour too lol

good killing speed as a valk. Im a ranger at 228 ap. Im killing faster, fast enough that im done before anything can respawn and i dont get near 2 percent there per hour even with 200% buff

Idk what to tell you. I'm not using it and you can see the video...

If you're killing faster than me and getting less exp I'm not sure what to say.

Edited by ebonystallion

Posted (edited)

17,416% - 17.531% (2 min.)

2 min = 0.115%

10 min = 0.575%

60 min = 3.450%

So yes it is manageable. If he keep doing this with all EXP buffs on without any pause it is possible to get 60 in 25 to 29 hours.

Edited by Martin Blom
1 person likes this

Posted

17,416% - 17.531% (2 min.)

2 min = 0.115%

10 min = 0.575%

60 min = 3.450%

So yes it is manageable :D

Yep, it also does not take into account night times as well. So it's a huge underestimate at that.

Posted (edited)

Yep, it also does not take into account night times as well. So it's a huge underestimate at that.

I cant see your buffs, thats with 200%xp buff or not?

I find it very hard to take a fk 2minute sniped and multiplicate by 30.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_8fVaBk8XI

I get a lot less at bandits, i undersetand that more is possible but i dont see anybody doing 2,5times xp that i got there to get to "just" 25h. And u said 15-25.

Edited by iloveKuchen
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I cant see your buffs, thats with 200%xp buff or not?

I find it very hard to take a fk 2minute sniped and multiplicate by 30.

Nope, it's weekend without 200% buff, At daytime, with horrible recording lag. 190 ap valk.

you can see my exp buffs on my bar

Edit: quickslot bar for clarification^

Edited by ebonystallion

Posted (edited)

Nope, it's weekend without 200% buff, At daytime, with horrible recording lag. 190 ap valk.

you can see my exp buffs on my bar

Edit: quickslot bar for clarification^

But its just a 2minute clip can u do one hour and show 5% gain? What i can see is 4x XP buffs, i cant see what they are^^

I also dont see why valk would be slowest class u move fast, kill fast.

My guess is tea, elixir, beer and 200%thats what i had and i didnt do 5%/h with 200ap berserker (which u say is much better than valk at pve).

Edited by iloveKuchen

Posted

But its just a 2minute clip can u do one hour and show 5% gain?

I did the whole rotation. Multiply it by 30. There's no reason that the exp would change if I did it 30 more times.

I don't want to record an entire hour because of the lag I get.

If you didn't notice it in the video then watch my other one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bzJrJ7_9Pk from :55 to 1:05 and you can see a really obvious example of it. It happens constantly and easily drops my exp by a potential 1% per hour.

I'm not gonna be mad that you said I have no idea what I'm talking about, but I hope this at leasts helps change your opinion.

Posted

I did the whole rotation. Multiply it by 30. There's no reason that the exp would change if I did it 30 more times.

I don't want to record an entire hour because of the lag I get.

If you didn't notice it in the video then watch my other one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bzJrJ7_9Pk from :55 to 1:05 and you can see a really obvious example of it. It happens constantly and easily drops my exp by a potential 1% per hour.

I'm not gonna be mad that you said I have no idea what I'm talking about, but I hope this at leasts helps change your opinion.

It changes my opinion about valk qq being too slow at pve:)

1 person likes this

Posted

It changes my opinion about valk qq being too slow at pve:)

We're decent, just have to find the correct spot and you have to know how to use your shit :D

Posted

Your rotation is incomplete. Show us a 5-6min video please....i know that spot. And i clear the whole area and have to wait for the respawn and your rotation is muCh smaller than mine... So that makes stuff much slower

Posted

Your rotation is incomplete. Show us a 5-6min video please....i know that spot. And i clear the whole area and have to wait for the respawn and your rotation is muCh smaller than mine... So that makes stuff much slower

I overkilled it in the video (mentioned in description as well) but I started adding the group of mobs next to the platform, and then one group of mobs after I kill the platform and it's just fine, no exp drop. Only overkilled slightly. This would not make a difference of several %s per hour.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0