• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

4 Days left on Olivia, Which Channel do you recommend and why?

12 posts in this topic

Posted

With just 4 days left in Olivia, which Channel is the friendliest, least likely to pk new players, helpful, organized World boss runs (Olivia seems pretty organized), fewest trolls possible? :D

Posted

Honestly, all of them.

Just don't start killing in a taken grind spot and you'll be fine.

Posted

all channels the same.... all rekt you 

Posted (edited)

With just 4 days left in Olivia, which Channel is the friendliest, least likely to pk new players, helpful, organized World boss runs (Olivia seems pretty organized), fewest trolls possible? :D

thoses olivia channel look nice :o

Maybe i should stop log in 30days to go there xD

Edited by woots
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

All the channels are the same, Olvia is just carebear friendly and stacked with exp boosts so the new players can catch up

Edited by Zodiac

Posted

Any should do fine, and if you dont like it just switch to another i mean theres only 15min cd betwen chanell swaps.

Posted (edited)

Don't worry about getting PK'd - it isn't as bad as people make it seem.  The only real time you'll get PK'd is if you're in a highly contested grind spot when you're high level (e.g. Sausans, Pirates) and it is during a big bonus XP event (i.e. weekends).  Other times people will mostly always leave you alone.  Even if you do get PK'd somewhere, just leave or change channel and go to another spot.

Edited by 50West
1 person likes this

Posted

I have surfed the channels and I think the best way to decide is to try out a channel and see if the topics of convo are interesting to you.   I don't think all the channels are the same.  People tend to gravitate toward channels that have like minded people on it, whether it be "trash" talk about their uberness, or politics or just funny.  So there is def a difference in the chat.  As far as the pk etc once again it depends on whether you are on a channel with many pvpers and teenagers or mostly older players who do not immediately gank just because they can.  The only way to know is to try them out.  I personally play on the velia channels as the players on there tend to be .... more "civilized " than many of the others.

it doesn't mean you will never get ganked on a certain channel.  It is just more fun to play if the chat and other players are friendly to your mindset.

Posted

SMH

Posted

Serendia3 is always friendly

Posted

Switching channels should be a pearl shop item

Posted

My advice, find one that gives you the best connection, some channels are giving me high FPS and greater connections then some other ones. Unless this doesnt affect you like it does others.