• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Gear Assistance

10 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hello, 

I'm a 57 Ninja with all pri grunil and duo chest (ultimate). I'm also currently using pri yuria ultimate, and +15 estique offhand, and +15 green awakening. My gear score is somewhere around 135, 120, 197.

I've been saving up my gold and really despise self enchanting (I understand the benefits and failstacking...did it for most of my gear) I'll be close to 1/2 a bill soon.

Now for my Question

• Should I snipe a tri Kzarka
  • or buy a tri liverto and tri offhand (or try and make myself)
  • or should I get Bhegs gloves first before upgrading weapon to increase my AP gear score.

Im just trying to figure out what would be the best first move in gear advancements.

I usually grind at sausan for money but have an interest in Pirates grinding and potentially Bandits or crescent (not sure yet).

THANKS!!

Edited by osu13

Posted

Ultimately you want to have full boss gear (bhegs, tree, muskans, giaths, kzarka, nouver, dande).  With your current gear you will not be able to do bandits or crescents effectively.  If you choose to buy a tri liverto for ~253m, you could use the leftover money to buy a tri estique offhand for 125m.  If you have the mats for it I guess you could even do it yourself if you'd like.  If you choose to upgrade your offhand yourself, you could use the leftover money to buy a pri or even duo blue awakening weapon.  All up to you buddy.  If you buy the tri kzarka you won't have much money to do anything else.  I would increase my AP before worrying about bhegs imo.  It wouldn't hurt to get some pri/duo red coral earrings either to help with the accuracy until you get bhegs.  Fortunately ninjas have accuracy buffs on several skills and theres accuracy skill add ons too.

Posted

Ultimately you want to have full boss gear (bhegs, tree, muskans, giaths, kzarka, nouver, dande).  With your current gear you will not be able to do bandits or crescents effectively.  If you choose to buy a tri liverto for ~253m, you could use the leftover money to buy a tri estique offhand for 125m.  If you have the mats for it I guess you could even do it yourself if you'd like.  If you choose to upgrade your offhand yourself, you could use the leftover money to buy a pri or even duo blue awakening weapon.  All up to you buddy.  If you buy the tri kzarka you won't have much money to do anything else.  I would increase my AP before worrying about bhegs imo.  It wouldn't hurt to get some pri/duo red coral earrings either to help with the accuracy until you get bhegs.  Fortunately ninjas have accuracy buffs on several skills and theres accuracy skill add ons too.

Yes, ultimately I do plan to get all boss gear. But, currently looking to find the best route to maximize my current money to increase in power. :) 

Thanks for the input

Posted

Yes, ultimately I do plan to get all boss gear. But, currently looking to find the best route to maximize my current money to increase in power. :) 

Thanks for the input

Kzarka.  Once you've got it, it's one less future upgrade.

Posted

Kzarkas kinda late game upgrade just for PVP optimization, a tri liverto is plenty, just socket attack speed in your gloves and top off with food.

I recommend just using heve 4 piece, the ap from grunil is meh, and goes away very quickly as bhegs is most likely the first piece of boss gear you will get your hands on. Heve doesn't matter what pieces you get, I ran tri heve chest/helmet for a very long time and just did muskans/bhegs. After that work on accessories, i'd recommend working on duo red coral earrings and just use those over witch's because you will run into accuracy problems without bhegs/kzarka even vs mobs using awkening abilities. And you will probably be working on tri red coral earrings down the road so you can save those duo's for tri attempts :P. You could use two piece heve and two piece rocoba for a lil more energy, but I personally didn't have a problem without any increase energy from gear as I lvl'd up to 59 on my ninja before getting full boss armor. 

Lastly, for rings you can use some duo red coral ring's to add a little bit for dp and ap mix, extremely cheap. This will help your dp stat a little bit for grinding/occasional pvp and you can save em for if you ever lvl up a new character or a boss slayer alt down the road. 

Make sure you gather whatever energy you have, i recommend Bison in stonetail, its near sausan and you can dry the hides and sell on market or make your own grunil with a little bit of extra worker stuff. You can always gather sheeps blood in the mountain northwest of heidel as theres a lot of sheeps and you can finish those gather sessions very fast, but you probably want to start doing that kinda stuff to get some extra income and save up your sharp/hards for down the road. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Kzarka.  Once you've got it, it's one less future upgrade.

He wants to maximize his current money to increase his farming ability so his best bet would be to go the tri liverto/tri estique route since he can easily buy both with 500 mil and still have leftover money.  I personally prefer to use the blue awakening weapon compared to the green one, but thats a choice OP needs to make.  Get your awake to tri either by buying or enhancing.  

1 person likes this

Posted

Liverto Duo/Tri

Green/Blue Awake Duo/Tri

Tri AP off hand

duo all grunil and go back to farming

Posted

I appreciate all the input and it has definitely helped me in better understanding the decision I'll be making here shortly. Despite all the stuff on Ninjas, I've been having a ball with the character and I guess that's what matters most. I wish I already invested in armor that wasn't piece related but I guess I can save my grunil for future boss slaying alt. 

Posted

I would go the Kzarka Route as already stated by Odd.

One less future upgrade and you already have a +15 Offhand for Grinding. Bring that one to at least DUO, better TRI. It is not that hard with a little bit of Gathering. Grind until u are at full Energy and then go for some Gathering. Repeat.

Buying a TRI Liverto now will leave you with that one nearly unsellable item in the distant future. There are many TRI Livertos on the market right now and they don't sell right now. Think ahead three months from now, and no one will ever buy one. This is a waste of money (250m?!) in my opinion.

Don't bother with switching to Heve set now. I Did the switch from Grunil to Boss Armor piece by piece, and so did many others I think. U wont notice the difference in (what hp does heve give? 300?). You will get oneshot by most high level players by now anyways. Stay with Grunil.

Posted

Having a spare tri liverto won't hurt when he gets enough money again to either buy a tri kzarka or a base one.  He could use that on a boss alt or use it when he tries to enhance his kzarka to whatever level he wants it at.  I'm just assuming that he doesn't have the mats (armor stones, hards/sharps) to upgrade on his own.  Also people are still buying tri livertos even though its most like 2-3 a day at most.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0