• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Does sorc have any effective self heal?

12 posts in this topic

Posted

I have tried to find a reliable self heal so I can be less potion dependent in pve, but it seems all our heals are fairly useless. Even stacking HP gain skill add-ons to Bloody Calamity heals for practically nothing.

Is anyone else having some success with self heal skills? I feel like all ours got nerfed or something.

Posted

I have tried to find a reliable self heal so I can be less potion dependent in pve, but it seems all our heals are fairly useless. Even stacking HP gain skill add-ons to Bloody Calamity heals for practically nothing.

Is anyone else having some success with self heal skills? I feel like all ours got nerfed or something.

Well bloody calamity with said addon, Dead Hunt (full animation), Abyssal Flame spam. If you are having trouble still then you probably lack some gear to fight what you are fighting are do not dodge when needed.

Posted

I feel like bloody calamity with the addon doesnt heal for much. Even when used in a large group it doesnt heal me for even 20% of my hp bar. Dead Hunt appears to be the only effective self heal and its still not amazing. Abyssal flame doesnt heal for even 5% of my hp.

My complaint is more about the small % of the heal. It seems they are all very under powered. My gear is fine, I am just under 200ap with 240dp.

Posted

Idk what its called but I just use down + LMB in awakening to get some HP back

Posted

@Nhoktis just out of curiosity how much acc do you have? What lvl are you? Are you refering to a PVP large group or a PVE large group. I ask because evasion builds have become very popular in PVP.

Bloody Calamity with the addon is a heal per hit so if you acc is low that might be your answer. I am running TRI Bheg, DUO Tree Spirit, x2 Precision Gems, and Liverto/Kzarka depending on durability (still trying for my tet :()  but bloody Calamity will bring me from 300 hp to about 2300 hp on a pack of Pirates.

I'm sitting at 201 so our ap isn't very different.

Posted (edited)

Probably a little low on accuracy. I don't have bhegs yet, and I am not running any accuracy items. I was thinking about building tri red corals as my next pieces after I finish tri liverto amulet (8 tri attempts and counting at a 53+stack). I was also referring to PVE as I havent put much time into pvp yet since I just started in october and have what I consider to be less than necessary stats to be effective in pvp. Also lvl 58.

2000hp gain from a pack of pirates is way way way beyond what I am getting right now with the Bloody Calamity skill add on. So maybe its an accuracy issue.

Edited by Nhoktis

Posted (edited)

well getting to just under 200 ap and having only played since october is pretty impressive. I would save the 53 stack for tet attempt and start a new stack. my lucky stop for tris always seems to be between 25-35 stacks. Which is low but that is where I got all but 1 TRI. But to answer your original question I think your issue is Acc I would look at Red corals as you mentioned or even RoGD/NoGD both are fairly cheap now and pretty easy to get to DUO atleast. I use to run TRI RoGD x2 and a DUO NoGDs and that was pretty effective.

Edited by PewpoPew12

Posted

I know I should save it... but I dont plan on teting anything for a long time. I will only tet BIS items, like boss armor and dandy weapon or zarka, none of which I have. I am just working on a bare minimum set to get into pvp and tri weapons duo grunil and tri Red coral earrings with ancient guardian belt / neck is my current plan for a starter set.

Thanks for the advice, I will give it a shot and see what shakes out.

Cheers,

Posted

Seems very odd,  I bring 20hp and mp pots to every grind spot in the game.   And thats only for pvp purposes.   Just use all 4 hits of dead hunt often,  gives lots of hp back.   I dont use aby flame,  or the hp add on for calamity. 

I also have 201 ap,  261dp,  so pretty similar gear. 

Posted

Bloody Calamity is very good when you have like 5-6 or more mobs around you, don't use it on 1-2 mobs that's a waste of CD. I don't have any HP/MP problems and i'm at 228 DP.

Posted

Dead hunt + having enough dp for whatever you are grinding is enough, I don't even bother drinking water while farming crescents.  I wish we had a more effective self heal for pvp though, dead hunt having no protection makes it kind of hard to use.

1 person likes this

Posted

sorcs are a melee class, you should be building a decent dp

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0