• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What GG Exilium means?

36 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hy!

I often saw  - mostly at node wars, but almosty every day - a tons of people in EU server start to spam GG Exilium on world / channel chat...For the first time i was like, okay they wona  war, they are pro guild, wow etc.

But later on i discovered THERE IS NO ACTIVE Exilium guild in the EU server ( check guild rank ) only an probaly inactive one with 17 members, 0 occupied territories. Also there is no Exilium guild among the top guilds which have occupied nodes and territories.

So my question, why people keep spamming GG Exilium for no reason?

ty

Edited by MagyarvandoR

Posted

Posted

Yea i saw theese videos similiar to this, but this doesn't answer anything at all. Still why people spaming gg exilium?

Posted

I would suggest you might ask those people, who are saying this in chat.

Posted (edited)

As far as I remember GG Exilium aka Exilium guild is a parody from the good old Alustin Server where it all began. I think Sovereign was a big part of it. I do not know much about the specific situation, but from the tag "GG Exilium" I think that Exilium thought they were the best and could own everyone in GvG, which Sov etc. proved them wrong. I also think that was a lot of drama about them ragging etc. But then again I am not sure at all.

@victorsc4 @nyn idc @Grt @Octobeast @Sanks

Edited by Martin Blom

Posted

GG Exilium

Posted

GG Exilium

Posted

GG Exilium

Posted

GG Exilium

Posted

GG Exilium

Posted

As far as I remember GG Exilium aka Exilium guild is a parody from the good old Alustin Server where it all began. I think Sovereign was a big part of it. I do not know much about the specific situation, but from the tag "GG Exilium" I think that Exilium thought they were the best and could own everyone in GvG, which Sov etc. proved them wrong. I also think that was a lot of drama about they ragging etc. But then again I am not sure at all. Sovereign guild knows for sure as far as I know.

You okay mate?

GG Exilium

Posted

GG Exilium

Posted

some time ago, when i was still young and had faith in humanity it was 'good game', nowadays it's 'git gud' wicht roughly translated means 'you suck l2p -----got(s)' xD

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Git Gud Exilium

Edited by Alicia Dominica
Can't spell...

Posted

Hy!

I often saw  - mostly at node wars, but almosty every day - a tons of people in EU server start to spam GG Exilium on world / channel chat...For the first time i was like, okay they wona  war, they are pro guild, wow etc.

But later on i discovered THERE IS NO ACTIVE Exilium guild in the EU server ( check guild rank ) only an probaly inactive one with 17 members, 0 occupied territories. Also there is no Exilium guild among the top guilds which have occupied nodes and territories.

So my question, why people keep spamming GG Exilium for no reason?

ty

Exilium is a guild.

Everyone else just kept saying it. It's a guild from Black desert online with a guild picture of a quaggan from Guild wars 2.

I think we know enough.

Posted

Exilium lost in a Node War.

Instead of writing "GG *Winner Guild Name*" they wrote in Channel Chat "GG Exilium".

Since then it became popular to write/say GG Exilium when you fail in any way.

1 person likes this

Posted

I believe I can provide an answer to the question "what is GG Exilium?", so let's get started.

Back in ancient times, it was common to make certain things a sort of ritual in order to keep the general population under control. Traces of this can be seen in most religions and societies from a few centuries ago, and backwards. Look at good old ancient Rome, or Egypt, for example. The work around the pyramids brought up the ancient Egyptian saying "Em hotep nefer", a phrase widely used throughout that time. Around the time of the first Colosseum an ancient Roman phrase rose to the top, "Brutum Fulmen", and it was cited by none other than Caesar himself at several occasions. It might not look like these phrases have any greater effect, however, that would be wrong. Because when GG Exilium

5 people like this

Posted

Exilium lost in a Node War.

Instead of writing "GG *Winner Guild Name*" they wrote in Channel Chat "GG Exilium".

Since then it became popular to write/say GG Exilium when you fail in any way.

Bergjude also.

Posted

Bergjude also.

Ehm. Yes. GG Exilium.

Posted

So pretty much...a weak guild became a meme. I'd love to hear what the guild master thinks about this xD

Posted

So pretty much...a weak guild became a meme. I'd love to hear what the guild master thinks about this xD

You probably also think the leaders of the world are lizards

Posted (edited)

As there were few tries to explain what does GG Exilium trully means, some not even close (SaltyJanna) and some that could almost give you the essence of what It's about (Sankaturo-sama).

As the First of his name, Matys the GearCarried, Destroyer of Guilds, Meme Lord, Shittalker, Forum Warrior, RNGesus itself, Defender of Noone, Himedere I shall provide you with the answer you seek but to do that we need to go back to the year GG.

Those were really dark times, people would fight for power and money just to get more stuff. Plebs would argue which master is the best one and often shittalk slaves that belonged to different master. But worst of all there was no one that could take measures to stop all of this.
Thats when one boy named Grod who was but a simple pleb thought that he can opose the system and decided to fight them by himself... He died.
But there was a group of people that actually could do something and their cult was named Exilium.
They were just a scrap of people exiled from their homes, some were dirty peasants, some were rich merchants and some were even aristocrats but in the cult they were all the same. After few weeks of doing nothing people started recognizing their abilities and started "GG Exilium" meme that was acustomed with taking down the current system that ruled over the lands of Serendia, Balenos, Calpheon, Mediah and Valencia.
After Exilium finally saw that they are the only hope they tried to do what people expected and failed because they had only 20 people zerg so they decided to perform forbidden ritual and became a meme.
Some say that If you post "GG Exilium" in server or channel chat you will always get a reply....

GG Exilium

Edited by Matys
5 people like this

Posted

GG Exilium

Posted

okay...in order to stop this nuissance I'm going to suggest to add GG Exilium to the "banned words list" , or "spam filter" or etc.. so if someone want to spam the worldchat with this no-sense meme then he gonna see : ******* or a notice about, "Unable to send this message"

1 person likes this

Posted

GG Exilium