• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

One way to troll

29 posts in this topic

Posted

HRegFwY.png

You'd have to be REALLY bored to do this but if you're THAT bored than doing this could be fun i guess :P

Red

Posted

Don't insult the people that bothered to make beer man.

That's actually how some people surprisingly profits off these thing for some magical crap.

Posted (edited)

Something like that wouldn't troll me. Cause I just delete all market messages at once without reading. I think most people that sell commodities prolly aren't so bored as to read every sale message that comes in...

Trolling is when someone posts 1 beer, or w/e at a time and you have to buy 5 singles before you can get to the pack of 500. lame!

Edited by Luciferia
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Don't insult the people that bothered to make beer man.

That's actually how some people surprisingly profits off these thing for some magical crap.

If i've insulted you then i'm sorry, that wasn't my intention, just thought it's funny :P and i used beer just because it was the last item i bought at that time and since it's on rank 1 on the market so it's easy to spot :)

Something like that wouldn't troll me. Cause I just delete all market messages at once without reading. I think most people that sell commodities prolly aren't so bored as to read every sale message that comes in...

Trolling is when someone posts 1 beer, or w/e at a time and you have to buy 5 singles before you can get to the pack of 500. lame!

Yes, you're right, it's easy deleting those messages but still, if you got 1k or more of those then i'm sure even you would get annoyed by having to delete hundreds of pages of messages. Trolling by selling 1 beer each time surely "could" annoy some people if those had a lower price than other sales and so they were forced to buy those first but this option is limited to.. i think 30? sales every 15min since your market slots are limited.

But i do see items with a quantity of 1 or 2 quite a few times actually and it also happens that while i'm trying to buy the max amount of an item i get the message that the amount is invalid and then i see that it went down by 1 or so <.<

Red

Edited by RedThunder

Posted

Most likely they posted 500 and then someone bought 499...

Posted

Wow.. that's actually a really strong one.  I'd honestly rage quit for like an hour if someone did that to all my listings

Posted

yeah I'm aware of that. But when there are like 5-10 singles in a row like that, oh man. All dem wasted clicks!

Posted

Only way to troll is to bid for every pearl item and not buy it

Posted (edited)

This is the worst when you are out in the field and using your maid to buy.................I want to scream.

Edited by Trixologist

Posted (edited)

You buy the beer I'm happy, 1, 499, 500 it's all profit.

As a Cook the only thing that makes me twitch is seeing stuff not sell, why I stick to making beer and Fruit wine, that stuff sells insanely well.

Edit: For those not in the know, Fruit wine gives +1 Fishing for an hour, it's cheap on materials to make and afk fishers love to buy it to give themselves an hour of boosted chance of catching better fish.

Edited by MadMaximoff

Posted

look like somes ppl are really bored in that game to only think to new way to """annoy""" others.

Posted

You buy the beer I'm happy, 1, 499, 500 it's all profit.

As a Cook the only thing that makes me twitch is seeing stuff not sell, why I stick to making beer and Fruit wine, that stuff sells insanely well.

Edit: For those not in the know, Fruit wine gives +1 Fishing for an hour, it's cheap on materials to make and afk fishers love to buy it to give themselves an hour of boosted chance of catching better fish.

Cause they are all nabs, just a +2 suit and joining any crap guild and they would not need your juice at all...

Boosted chance of catching better fish? What are you smoking? It only increase speed, you will get same fishes... NRC... Negative Reading Comprehension.

Posted (edited)

Cause they are all nabs, just a +2 suit and joining any crap guild and they would not need your juice at all...
Boosted chance of catching better fish? What are you smoking? It only increase speed, you will get same fishes... NRC... Negative Reading Comprehension.

Look bud, don't take this personally or anything but go find something constructive to do other than hunting out my posts. It makes you look like a jumped up salty little jerk.

Go drop another 7 grand on pearls because I'm not remotely interested in anything you have to say nor should the rest of the forum. You're just a nasty little troll with nothing to add but viciousness and bile to any thread you enter.

Toodle pip.

Edit: Oh and by the way, boosted fishing speed = boosted chance of of getting better fish. 

more spins of the RNG wheel = better odds.

Are you actually sure you play this game?

Edited by MadMaximoff

Posted

Look bud, don't take this personally or anything but go find something constructive to do other than hunting out my posts. It makes you look like a jumped up salty little jerk.

Go drop another 7 grand on pearls because I'm not remotely interested in anything you have to say nor should the rest of the forum. You're just a nasty little troll with nothing to add but viciousness and bile to any thread you enter.

Toodle pip.

Edit: Oh and by the way, boosted fishing speed = boosted chance of of getting better fish. 

First: what other of your pitiful nonsensical posts did i comment? First time i see any of your posts. 39 posts and famous it seems... Pfff.... Lawlz...

Second: What does it have to do fishing speed with fish quality? You are the clueless one. Fishing speed = more fishes, period, can be all trash or all relics. There are items that improve fish quality for a reason, cause fish speed and fish quality are not the same. Think a bit, please.

Third: 7k on pearls? What are you talking about?

Clueless...

Posted

First: what other of your pitiful nonsensical posts did i comment? First time i see any of your posts. 39 posts and famous it seems... Pfff.... Lawlz...
Second: What does it have to do fishing speed with fish quality? You are the clueless one. Fishing speed = more fishes, period, can be all trash or all relics. There are items that improve fish quality for a reason, cause fish speed and fish quality are not the same. Think a bit, please.

Clueless...

ignore him, he accused me of the exact same thing 

Toodle pip.

fishing speed doesnt give you boosed chances at better fish

it just gives you more fish 

1 person likes this

Posted

Clueless...

sigh, 

okay let's try this in a language you understand. Simpletonian. 

You know how you click that "throw away useless items" when afk fishing yeah? Click it.

Now you put on your fish costume, your 100 durability rod, your fishing clothes and drink a fruit juice. You're now at 5+ fishing. Yay!

Now if you don't have the costume. You use a +auto fishing reduction rod instead or a +2 rod fishing skill rod to get the same effect.

You know it's called Stacking bonuses. 

Or even better if you have a + fishing gem, you can use Fruit Juice, Gem, Clothes to be at +5 fishing and able to use the 100 durability rod without ever spending a single cent on the fishing costume! 

Now what does that extra fishing do for you?

Fishing speed means more fish caught, which means more chances of pulling out better fish. Sooooo good! 

Now if you afk for an hour you catch say 30 fish instead of 20, that's 10 more fish, 10 more chances of them being rare fish that sell for 80k+ to the Imperial Trade vendor or Relic pieces that go for 700k + a pop. That's silver you use to buy nice shiny things! Wow wee!

So smart!

Anyway,  since my simple friend seems to think forum post numbers matter, I'll bow out with one final thought. 

You can sink a thousand hours or a hundred hours into something, if you're unwilling to learn you're still as clueless as when you were at hour one.

Learn something for a change, you might actually start posting quality instead of thousands of posts of absolute rubbish that make me pull the following face every time I read them. 

IMG_20160424_053724.jpg

Posted

let x be the probability of a rare fish

let y be the total number of rare fish acquired

let z be the speed in which you fish

xz=y1

x(z+1)=y2

y2 > y1

duh

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

sigh, 

okay let's try this in a language you understand. Simpletonian. 

You know how you click that "throw away useless items" when afk fishing yeah? Click it.

Now you put on your fish costume, your 100 durability rod, your fishing clothes and drink a fruit juice. You're now at 5+ fishing. Yay!

Now if you don't have the costume. You use a +auto fishing reduction rod instead or a +2 rod fishing skill rod to get the same effect.

You know it's called Stacking bonuses. 

Or even better if you have a + fishing gem, you can use Fruit Juice, Gem, Clothes to be at +5 fishing and able to use the 100 durability rod without ever spending a single cent on the fishing costume! 

Now what does that extra fishing do for you?

Fishing speed means more fish caught, which means more chances of pulling out better fish. Sooooo good! 

Now if you afk for an hour you catch say 30 fish instead of 20, that's 10 more fish, 10 more chances of them being rare fish that sell for 80k+ to the Imperial Trade vendor or Relic pieces that go for 700k + a pop. That's silver you use to buy nice shiny things! Wow wee!

So smart!

Anyway,  since my simple friend seems to think forum post numbers matter, I'll bow out with one final thought. 

You can sink a thousand hours or a hundred hours into something, if you're unwilling to learn you're still as clueless as when you were at hour one.

Learn something for a change, you might actually start posting quality instead of thousands of posts of absolute rubbish that make me pull the following face every time I read them. 

Does not matter how many stupid pics do you use,will not make your comment cleverer...

Seems that it will be impossible for you to get the difference between quality and quantity. Here an item that improves the quality of the fish.

http://bddatabase.net/us/item/16165/

Poor little clown... No matter how you look at your stupid juice it does not increase the quality of the fish, just the amount of fishes. Period. More fishes = More rares, probably but not always true, also if i have 5 fishing your stupid juice makes nothing, but this fishing pole would do cause it does improve quality.

PS: You forgot to mention the other of your comments i commented, and the detail of the 7k pearls, but probably you mistook my comment with your shadow... Just another triggered crybaby...

Edited by crosspath
1 person likes this

Posted

Toodle pip.

You're wrong.

Source - 

pn9EXVp.jpg

Scaling chances does not increase chance unless you're changing individual percentage of chance.

Catching more fish overall simply means you catch more fish overall. This does not ensure you catch any more of one type of fish than another than the ratio predefines.

For example.

If the ratio is 4white|3green|2blue|1gold, regardless of how many fish you catch the ratio will follow the pattern preset.

Y'all gamble too much is the problem.
Less faith, more math.

Posted

All I see is...

~TRIGGERED~

Posted

Well, looks like the trolling was successful after all.

Posted

I have 210,000 of cooked beer in storage, brilliant way to afk and get the residuals that give silver, CP, cook EXP, a ton of milk of my cereal! Lol! 

Beer making for the win! 

Posted

HRegFwY.png

You'd have to be REALLY bored to do this but if you're THAT bored than doing this could be fun i guess :P

Red

the true trolls have a timer set every 35seconds where they throw up a new beer of 1 stack, essentially locking the market down forever ;)

Posted

You're wrong.

Source - 

pn9EXVp.jpg

Scaling chances does not increase chance unless you're changing individual percentage of chance.

Catching more fish overall simply means you catch more fish overall. This does not ensure you catch any more of one type of fish than another than the ratio predefines.

For example.

If the ratio is 4white|3green|2blue|1gold, regardless of how many fish you catch the ratio will follow the pattern preset.

Y'all gamble too much is the problem.
Less faith, more math.

Sigh 

More fish = More chances = better odds. 

Let's say 1 in 100 fish are Rare fish

You fish for one hour afk

In that hour without fishing speed you only catch 30 fish, whereas with you catch 50.

You have given yourself 20 more chances in that hour to catch that rare fish, that's not saying you won't catch it in 30, but the odds AND the math is with the person that catches 50.

Gambling is afterall mathematics, you simply weigh the odds as much in your favour as you can.

Posted

Sigh 

More fish = More chances = better odds. 

Let's say 1 in 100 fish are Rare fish

You fish for one hour afk

In that hour without fishing speed you only catch 30 fish, whereas with you catch 50.

You have given yourself 20 more chances in that hour to catch that rare fish, that's not saying you won't catch it in 30, but the odds AND the math is with the person that catches 50.

Gambling is afterall mathematics, you simply weigh the odds as much in your favour as you can.

So, opposed to what you think is happening, I've tested and experienced a wide majority of it.
Thus my rank vs your accusations.

I'll attempt to put this in an example since you failed to understand my initial statement.

This will be a bad example, as I don't think the game works this way, but it is in line with your broken method of thinking.

If fishing speed 0/5 = 100 fish/hr AND RARE FISH have a droprate of 5/100

VS

if fishing speed 5/5 = 500 fish/hr and RARE FISH have a drop rate of 5/100

You are INCREASING YOUR CHANCES OF BETTER FISH BUT NOT THE RATE OF BETTER FISH. INFLATION IS NOT THE SAME AS HIGHER CHANCE GAIN.

What you are claiming is that(mostly because you fail to understand mathematics and or mathematical semantics) because of 5/5 fishing = 500 RARE FISH per hour, you get a higher than 5/100 droprate of fish. Where IN REALITY. IF THE GAME WORKED THE WAY THIS EXAMPLE MAKES IT OUT TO BE...

5/5 fishing speed = 500 fish/hr = 25/500 fish.
Which means nothing -----ing changed except for the fact that you caught more fish lmfaooo.

you caught more shit. You caught more rares.

No chance was any higher than the last. You simply had more CHANCES thus got more rare fish AND shit fish.

PS. Very little of this has to do with the fact that i've caught more fish than you in this game. A lot of this has to do with math and some sick twisted asshole who thought it would be a good idea to confuse kids by making math "semantically difficult".

Gambling is mathematics.
Mathematics is not gambling.

Keep your luck based faith out of my computer engineering.
Thanks.

1 person likes this