• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Transgender Ranger

76 posts in this topic

Posted

The day I take a game forum too seriously is the day the moon grows legs and tap dances the fandango. 

I am perfectly "chilled" as you so put it, I'm relaxing in bed as I write this, no "spazzing so hard" here as you so elegantly put it, I have shown no hostility in my comments and have been perfectly calm throughout. I can only assume by your mirrored vernacular that your feeling quite frustrated and angry. May I also suggest some calmness in yourself.   

The point has been made and my action to recommend locking of this thread satisfactorily justified through productive reasoning. I therefore rest my cloak on case. 

Hey NoMercy, Ironically you've been the only one to bring "negativity" to this post, so I'd appreciate it if you use PM instead :)

Happy Gaming and loosen up a bit would ya? :)

4 people like this

Posted

Meanwhile, I would very much like a she-hulk zerk ><

For... reasons. Missing a slot in erp party.

And a tamer-aged and sized male counterpart-- can even be a unique class.

Posted (edited)

Hey NoMercy, Ironically you've been the only one to bring "negativity" to this post, so I'd appreciate it if you use PM instead :)

Happy Gaming and loosen up a bit would ya? :)

I can understand and respect your investigory deduction of how my comments could appear in some light negative. One would argue that a difference in opinion would be precieved by the argumentor that such a difference was so against another's that they precieve it in a negative way. 

My rebuttle would be that my recommendation was a necessary evil in order to potentially prevent any possible future abuse. Now I'm confident that my position will be entirely disagreed upon by yourself but my feelings on the matter would put me in a position of being both morally and ethically negligent in my oath a person of the law if I stood and did nothing. 

I therefore stand by my decision being both morally and ethically positively motivated for the moral and ethical good in the name of equality and the prevention of abuse. 

Edited by NoMercy

Posted

So~ no more derail and more thick-legged rangers, please.

Also really interested in the gender bending zerk templates and really hope the person from earlier posts his.

Posted

I want a female zerker class, but with the model of the tamer 

also nice pecks bro

Posted

Pearl Abyss, its 2017 and yet you still believe in gender locking classes.

Or perhaps it is you being unreasonable in expecting classes not to be Gender locked?

The trailer for the Kamasylvia Region seems to show a complete absence of Male Elves, yet here you are expecting them, because of your  "Binary gender" viewpoints!

You're demanding they change because Elves don't breed or live in the way that you think they should? They way you find normal?
Tell me, why should the Elves change their culture and way of life to make you feel more comfortable?

I find this incredibly intolerant.

(Just incase anybody misses it: Much like the OP, this is not meant to be taken seriously).

3 people like this

Posted

A whole lot of kakadookie

What do you file "report threats" under one might ask?

I also took the opportunity to shorten your post to better represent my view of it. All for the readers pleasure ofc.

2 people like this

Posted

I can understand and respect your investigory deduction of how my comments could appear in some light negative. One would argue that a difference in opinion would be precieved by the argumentor that such a difference was so against another's that they precieve it in a negative way. 

My rebuttle would be that my recommendation was a necessary evil in order to potentially prevent any possible future abuse. Now I'm confident that my position will be entirely disagreed upon by yourself but my feelings on the matter would put me in a position of being both morally and ethically negligent in my oath a person of the law if I stood and did nothing. 

I therefore stand by my decision being both morally and ethically positively motivated for the moral and ethical good in the name of equality and the prevention of abuse. 

Could you recite your "oath" that a person of a law stands for? I'm curious :)

Once you recite your "oath," please inform me how this is a legal matter.

Thanks NoMercy, you surely live up to your name :D

Or perhaps it is you being unreasonable in expecting classes not to be Gender locked?

The trailer for the Kamasylvia Region seems to show a complete absence of Male Elves, yet here you are expecting them, because of your  "Binary gender" viewpoints!

You're demanding they change because Elves don't breed or live in the way that you think they should? They way you find normal?
Tell me, why should the Elves change their culture and way of life to make you feel more comfortable?

I find this incredibly intolerant.

(Just incase anybody misses it: Much like the OP, this is not meant to be taken seriously).

You are absolutely right, how intolerant and ignorant of me to not see this. How could you blame me? I didn't have a typical Elvish childhood. 

Posted

WOW! They do exist! I thought there was no females Giants in this game?

Posted

this gave me an erection.

Can a GM please lock and delete this thread?  This kind of discussion does NOT belong in a game.  If you want to live this kind of life, do it outside of BDO on your own time instead of making me want to puke!

hahahahaha.  you take this way to seriously.  go back to the fundamentalist cave, and let people live as they want.

I'm sorry but I have reported this post, these types of posts only encourage negativity, insults, abuse, PC, racial insults and argumentative political views and have no place here

im sorry but posts like this, making political statements like you never end well. 

lighten up, francis.

1 person likes this

Posted

this gave me an erection.

hahahahaha.  you take this way to seriously.  go back to the fundamentalist cave, and let people live as they want.

lighten up, francis.

Right?? Someone must have called the 'No-fun Police'!

Posted

M7nzWYs.png

1 person likes this

Posted

*KICKS DOWN DOOR, GUNS BLAZING*

DID SOMEONE SAY MURICA!!!

Now I don't no much about much, I'm just a simple southern boy from down south, but I'll be damned if in my country of MURICA I'll have a fellow brosis feeling like they don't belong!

I traveled abrod once, got stuck in dem their Hamburger place in Germany, the customs agent asked me if I had anything to declare as we stepped up to the booth, I stared that sum'a'betch straight up and down and in the eye and exclaimed proudly "FREEDOM!" as he looked at my MURICAN passport, the greatest passport of the greatest country in this here dem world of the UNITED STATES OF MURICA! 

*SHOOTS OFF GUNS*

MURICA!

FREEDOM!!!

*yyyEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHAAAAAAwwwwww*

Posted (edited)

The torso is too "narrow" to simulate a male torso, the forarm are too thin, the legs are way too large ( and too long ) compare to the top

then set at 100% the muscular effect maybe ?  guess its going to help too.

Edited by woots

Posted

Good for you man, i mean woman. Ugh...

Posted

Your ranger looks like a female berserker haha :)

Posted

Disgusting!  Grow up!  PLEASE don't bring that crap to this game!

Can a GM please lock and delete this thread?  This kind of discussion does NOT belong in a game.  If you want to live this kind of life, do it outside of BDO on your own time instead of making me want to puke!

The ignorance from this person is something that does not belong in life let alone a game, can we please remove this person from the forums, so that no one else has to puke from these ignorant and classless statements. 

2 people like this

Posted

The ignorance from this person is something that does not belong in life let alone a game, can we please remove this person from the forums, so that no one else has to puke from these ignorant and classless statements. 

You're never going to combat ignorance and intolerance on the internet. Better to ignore it.

Posted

I am currently at work pooping!

MURICA!

FREEDOM!!!

*shoots guns*

yyyyyeeeeeEEEEEHHHHAAAAAwwwwww!!!

Posted

I am currently at work pooping!

MURICA!

FREEDOM!!!

*shoots guns*

yyyyyeeeeeEEEEEHHHHAAAAAwwwwww!!!

Too much information..

Posted

Could you recite your "oath" that a person of a law stands for? I'm curious :)

Once you recite your "oath," please inform me how this is a legal matter.

Thanks NoMercy, you surely live up to your name :D

Did I say this was a legal matter? please point out the comment where i said this was a legal matter. What i DID say was:

"Now I'm confident that my position will be entirely disagreed upon by yourself but my feelings on the matter would put me in a position of being both morally and ethically negligent in my oath a person of the law if I stood and did nothing."

I think we come from culturally different backgrounds as it seems an oath by your standards is something to be recited. Where I come from its more deeper than that, its part of me and will defend it both foreign and domestic if I believe that it could be abused in the possible future. Post like this:

18 hours ago, mijorious said:

Disgusting!  Grow up!  PLEASE don't bring that crap to this game!

18 hours ago, mijorious said:

You say i'm the only negative one yet this is a clear example of a inappropriate post posted BEFORE me. This is what I want to assure doesn't get posted.

You might think I'm being oppressive and your entitled to think that but I believe I'm performing a public service to protect the rights of individuals.

Posted (edited)

Did I say this was a legal matter? please point out the comment where i said this was a legal matter.

You might think I'm being oppressive and your entitled to think that but I believe I'm performing a public service to protect the rights of individuals.

You contradict yourself

The protection of the rights of individuals falls within the competence of the judicial system of your country, which is a public service given by sworn persons under official and legal forms according to your country laws, and thus is a legal consideration by nature.

Edited by Capitaine Courage

Posted

You contradict yourself

The protection of the rights of individuals falls within the competence of the judicial system of your country, which is a public service given by sworn persons under official and legal forms according to your country laws, and thus is a legal consideration by nature.

YAY! my favourite debater! 

Actually no, you are in error, there is no contradiction, they are very different, the judicial system which carries a code of conduct of such interpretation of laws. Statutory law and common law are very different in this country which is why we have multiple levels of interpretational law in the judicial system... This can be found on Legislation.gov websites as proof.

A public service in our society can be seen as an act of kindness with morally and ethically positively charged intent to work BESIDE such laws by its own and has been argued that it shares no basis in either law structure and there for can not be considered a legal matter since it does not sit in either common law or statutory law.

I apologise for sounding arrogant here but I have a masters degree in criminal law, Business law ethics, employment law and physiological law history and also a PhD in Law so I'm pretty sure I know what I'm talking about, but like the law its all subject to interpretation.

Posted (edited)

I apologise for sounding arrogant here but I have a masters degree in criminal law, Business law ethics, employment law and physiological law history and also a PhD in Law so I'm pretty sure I know what I'm talking about, but like the law its all subject to interpretation.

None of which are helping you realize you're out of place. The mods had plenty of time to lock if they wanted, you're the only one draggin down the thread at this point.

@Woots, About the narrow torso comment, no one's perfect. Sometimes we have to work with what we are given.

Edited by Luciferia
1 person likes this

Posted

None of which are helping you realize you're out of place. The mods had plenty of time to lock if they wanted, you're the only one draggin down the thread at this point.

@Woots, About the narrow torso comment, no one's perfect. Sometimes we have to work with what we are given.

Very true, I was only responding to my old adversary... :D We have derailed this long enough..... continue with your thread.