• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Musa or Sorc ?

14 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi everyone,

First : Happy new year !

Soooo... yeah .. like sooo many post on this forum,

I have a doubt about That => Musa Or Sorc ?

Hmmm... i know, the choise is really hard :D !

If some of you have a exeprience with Musa or Sorc and can tell me something like ... This is better about that or that ... 

I dont need the GOD classe or something like that ... just ... a class who's not rolling on by anyone ( PvE like PvP ).

So that's my question , i know the game is ONLY grinding and work and using time,

Musa get a self heal ?

Cause the Sorc yes and that's really good for farming ( no potion in bag so i havn't to buy some of them, more place for stuff ... )

Musa is a paper or not ?

Have CC ?

Good damage ?

Sorc have CC and Heal and good damage sooo ...

I like both of them, just need a return of experience =)

I prefer Musa style, Speed, Fire :x and ... Samourail style x)

But if he havn't any heal for survive ...

Thanks a lot and see you again !

Posted

Warrior

Posted

Warrior

Dont like the awakening style of warrior :/

Posted

If you'll only be grinding and not PvPing a lot go with Musa since you're already feelin' that class.

But Sorc is very good both grinding, after awakening, and EZPZ PvP ownage with proper gear. Musa is a little more difficult to master PvP imo

Posted

Go Zerker?

Posted

If you'll only be grinding and not PvPing a lot go with Musa since you're already feelin' that class.

But Sorc is very good both grinding, after awakening, and EZPZ PvP ownage with proper gear. Musa is a little more difficult to master PvP imo

I love PvP and PvE so ... i dont know, Sorc is better ?

Go Zerker?

Dont like this class , Tank HP => strange before lvl 59 and after that => OMFG LOLILOL OWNED OF ALL CLASS 1V1 , dont like this, just jump and hit the ground and jump and hit and jump... and grab, forget it x) 

Posted

cant go wrong with sorc, musa, zerk, and warrior. u also seen to have the wrong idea judging by what u have said.

Posted

Musa for PvM, Sorc for everything else.

Posted

You can level both characters to 56 easily, try out their awakenings, and determine which class best suits you 

Posted

Musa awakening is OP as crap in PvE, however PvP I have no idea.

Posted

Both are god tier at grinding

as far as pvp goes, sorc seems to be ahead

Posted

Musa and sorc are both good at pvp, I'd give the edge to sorc because of black hole in group fights

musa does get a heal for pve called nemesis slash that can be used from awakening, completely worthless in pvp since it takes you out of super armor.  Pretty much an awakened musa played right is never out of super armor or block

Really personal preference

Posted

Hahaha. 

Sorc is one of the classes with the highest skill celling... if not the highest.

Unlike every other class being in unawakened form is vital for proper PVP.

At most you're referring to one skill and that's black hole but EVERY SINGLE CLASS has an 100% and some 1shot.

Dont blame the sorcs that you're bad. 

Posted

Hahaha. 

Sorc is one of the classes with the highest skill celling... if not the highest.

Unlike every other class being in unawakened form is vital for proper PVP.

At most you're referring to one skill and that's black hole but EVERY SINGLE CLASS has an 100% and some 1shot.

Dont blame the sorcs that you're bad. 

sooo...

both are good but sorc have more CC and self-heal ?

Sorc is difficult to main ?

You can level both characters to 56 easily, try out their awakenings, and determine which class best suits you 

yeah but .... No,

when i creat a charact i spend tim to work with him etc... His becoming my main you know, 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0