• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Why do you enjoy Black Desert?

102 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

For me. Its probably the graphics. Im a huge graphics ho. Whats your reason?

chloe-bennet-the-shield-serie-tv-chloe-w

And waifus

Edited by AlexHuaTIan

Posted

Graphics ho here too - I didn't spend £3k on my computer to play Minecraft and Stardew Valley (although I do genuinely love Stardew Valley) so I like that BDO looks great (weirdly runs better at higher settings than low!?).

Whenever I return to Olvia the music gets me really nostalgic for when I first started the game and it just seemed so massive and mysterious and complicated! I sometimes deliberately go back to Olvia to kill a few grass beetles if I am feeling bummed about enchants to remind me of that first feeling :x

10 people like this

Posted

oppai ....... daisuki.......is what id like to say but combat ...... its smooth unlike other mmos where even mouse movement feels like you are lagging behind

Posted

I don't. 5 master skill professions top 2% gear score in the game has made me realise how pretty much every activity in this game bores the shit out of me or makes me rage.

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

Combat mostly. And there's no open world mmo out there except L2 but i quit that a long time ago when they added more and more pve instances.

Edited by orlando
1 person likes this

Posted

• best virtual wiafus
  • memes
  • bants
  • competition
  • hardcore MMO/Not Casual Friendly 
  • open world
  • sandboxy

I don't. 5 master skill professions top 2% gear score in the game has made me realise how pretty much every activity in this game bores the shit out of me or makes me rage.

have you tried gaining enjoyment from the suffering of others? 

3 people like this

Posted

I'm just here to watch Kakao s**t the bed

3 people like this

Posted

have you tried gaining enjoyment from the suffering of others? 

I never did get enjoyment out of that not even in other games

Posted

Feels good to do what I want in the game in which IRL things are limited. I love the fantasy of being a sexy warrior traversing the barren wastes which is bdo.

Posted

Graphics, waifus, combat, life skills/worker empire and sieges.

Posted

I really enjoy the graphics.

Gameplay is awesome.

The amount of things you can do.

Guildies make it more fun.

Game mechanics not for casuals, whenever you think you are a bad ass some one stronger destroys you. I like that, it makes you try harder or get better gear.

Posted

Hmmm.

Graphics

Open-World

Node Wars

Amazing combat

Variety of life skills you can do

The grind. It's kind of why I played Runescape back in the day. I like setting and completing goals I've set for myself

Non-Fragmented community/server merge. I enjoy that I can run into anyone who plays the game on any channel, and how guild names are known or carry weight regardless of where you login.

Competitive gearing process. While i don't care for the huge difference in performance from gear disparity, I kind of like getting roflstomped by someone or seeing a guildy wipe out a squad of four because it motivates me to get better gear.

Posted

I came back to the game few weeks ago since I was waiting for Kunoichi, since I enjoy playing assassin/rogue classes and so far in loving it. I dont feel bored or anything but it makes me happy playing a class I love. Graphics are good, no loading screen, open world and alot more.

Posted

Best jiggle  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

2 people like this

Posted

Life Activities, combat, not casual enviroment progression, deep end game and great graphics.

Posted (edited)

- graphic

- amazing open world quality ( everything feel very credible )

-  fight gameplay

- enjoyable quest all around the world. ( all story & npc - mob description, insane job tho )

- somes nice management of life skill - trade - woker

But many many many [.... ] many trash setting & buisiness kinda waste the game tho.

Edited by woots

Posted

Guru or you have too much of a real life :x 

Also, on topic: Lord of the Bees. Do I need a reason beside that title? O.o :o (also, very nice graphics)

Posted

combat style mostly... maybe graphs and freedom ingame.

Posted

Butt physics

4 people like this

Posted

Dislikes                                                                                                                                      Likes

1. Partial Effects   /  No Trade                                                                                                1. Graphics

2.Combat /Grear Rng                                                                                                              2. Strong sense of gaming achievement                                                                                                                           

3.Some paying inconveniences (horses)                                                                                     3. Open world, best i've seen soo farv

4.Combat Syste

4. PA . Kakoe         rough commuicatio                                                                                    5.Economy

6. PvP imoportance

7,ninja

I think this game has a lot going for it. And can only get better. I just wish they'd add more customization to what partial effects that can be disable , make failstacking / more clear , add a fair trade and most of all. improve the communication of PA and Kakoe.

Posted

its the new action mmo im playing after vindictus, bns, and tera

Posted (edited)

Character customization. That's the reason I put up with a long list of things that are horribly wrong with BDO.

That being said, the character customization needs improvement, too. We can customize everything except the extremely unnatural pointed toes constant pose to females. 

There should definitely be an option to give females normal feet. 

Edited by Vorkrunne

Posted

Dislikes                                                                                                                                      Likes

1. Partial Effects   /  No Trade                                                                                                1. Graphics

2.Combat /Grear Rng                                                                                                              2. Strong sense of gaming achievement                                                                                                                           

3.Some paying inconveniences (horses)                                                                                     3. Open world, best i've seen soo farv

4.Combat Syste

4. PA . Kakoe         rough commuicatio                                                                                    5.Economy

6. PvP imoportance

7,ninja

I think this game has a lot going for it. And can only get better. I just wish they'd add more customization to what partial effects that can be disable , make failstacking / more clear , add a fair trade and most of all. improve the communication of PA and Kakoe.

Pretty much I agree with you on this with the exception being number seven. You should have put "Berzerker" there instead. I play other classes but the Giant Zerker could not have been done better by the developers.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

There simply is no other game to play... I quit archeage to play BDO.. if I would go back to that game nowadays I would probably want to kill myself after a few hours of gametime because of the stupid combat ._.

same for any other mmo, if there isn't any new game coming out that provides atleast a remotely close combat system and complexity I will just get dissappointed from it after a short amount time

that being said, im not really enjoying BDO (could write an essay why.. but cba), but more likely forced to play it because there is nothing else out there that is remotely close to BDO's perfomance

___

Positive aspects of BDO (in my eyes):
- Marketplace system (doesn't allow straight p2w)
- Combat (which is unbalanced as ----- because of cc/dmg and needs a rework, but the live-action-combat is really sick)
- Complexity of game in itself (Nodes/Workers/Building empires/Tactical stuff for Nodewars and Sieges etc.)
- Endless progress (not capped like in archeage for example to get people to p2w :P )

Edited by Xe0

Posted

Pretty much I agree with you on this with the exception being number seven. You should have put "Berzerker" there instead. I play other classes but the Giant Zerker could not have been done better by the developers.

That one varies lol To me personally, I like ninja :D