• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Why do you enjoy Black Desert?

102 posts in this topic

Posted

I've been playing BDO for almost a year now (started on February 28th) and i've logged in every single day since I started playing.

To be honest, this is the best MMO I've ever played. I love the graphics, the soundtrack, the classes and the combat.

However, I strongly dislike the eternal grind, the unbalanced PvP and the lack of late game Co-Op content. I also hate the poor comunication between Pearl Abyss and Kakao.

I think the game has a lot of potential, I just PA and Kakao don't waste it.

1 person likes this

Posted

The grind.... i love it.. turns away many casual players that just want get gear free and be the Best ingame... i love the pvp over spots to grind and most of all i love getting jumped and kicking peoples ass so they run xb what i dont like is hitting someone with a combo and seeing their hp not go down " oh shit ruuuuuuuuuun" xD

Posted

- Graphics.

- Detailed Open world/terrain and seas, lively looking cities and NPCs.

- Weather effects and proper night/day cycles.

- "parkour"-ish controls.

- Character creator.

- Solo gameplay Capability (non-forced group stuff).

- Horse riding and mounts generally (horses move like horses..etc).

- Options and relative freedom.

- No fast travel, although they kind of ruin points 9 and 7 with horse acceleration skills. 

- Combat ( although they overdone/exaggerated some aspects to it).

- Class diversity and Alts.

- transferable gear with no level requirements.

- Salty gaming/ forum warriors.

Posted

I've been playing BDO for almost a year now (started on February 28th) and i've logged in every single day since I started playing.

To be honest, this is the best MMO I've ever played. I love the graphics, the soundtrack, the classes and the combat.

However, I strongly dislike the eternal grind, the unbalanced PvP and the lack of late game Co-Op content. I also hate the poor comunication between Pearl Abyss and Kakao.

I think the game has a lot of potential, I just PA and Kakao don't waste it.

Kamasilvia fixes the party co-op thing xD apparently its an are made for group play like Akman dungeon for example.

Posted

I like the spicey mustard sauce and the...uh... bottomless fries

Posted

1. graphics, animations and effects.

2. the feeling of destroying huge swarms of enemies like a powerfull main character of some anime show.

3. PvP is really well balanced and feels awesome when its equal geared+lvl (+-), and when not laggy to sht because there is too many people giant blobbing (http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/126602-anti-zerg-mechanic-and-more/ suggestion to fix some of that)

4. the potential the game has for improvements:
A: extremely good trinity setup, just need pve content to take advantage of it.
B: truly good action combat for epic boss fights, just need pve dungeons+bosses to take advantage of it.
C: truly good GvG class balance perfect for scenario and equalized pvp, just need the PvP arena's tournaments, scenarios etc. content to take advantage of it.
D: awesome Combat system and balance for skirmish/small scale pvp, just need anti zerg mechanics to prevent the laggy+skilless zerging dominating the playing field.

Posted

I like gathering and the fact that I can progress further even while being afk. Gathering is so relaxing with these graphics and compared to other games like WoW or especially RS, gathering in BDO feels much more satisfying. Chopping wood is my favorite of them all :)

And then afk progressing. Training horses or training stamina while being afk is such an advantage.

I also like the combat system, it's very different to what I'm used to. But still, personally gathering is my favorite because it's closes to real life I've seen so far in any game.

Posted

I enjoy Black Desert for the life skills & environment; it's a game i can set to AFK while i go enjoy my life.
It's a slice of life game that is really enjoyable for a solo player like myself.

Posted

Kamasilvia fixes the party co-op thing xD apparently its an are made for group play like Akman dungeon for example.

problem with that is people primarily solo akman on kr now.

if the only thing which differs is stats its just a matter of being overgeared enough, and its also SUPER late game party only :/  hysteria we barely even got the gear+lvl's to do at this point, there is maybe 0,01% that got lvl 62 and 230-240+ap currently :/

we need group dungeons designed for the gear score which enters :)  put invasion on like c9 for the pvp need.

Posted

Alt +C

Posted

I so wish the cabin was a small player house that would straight up be amazing!

dude.

Posted

142b7087b0.png

and sometimes funny stuff like this hahahah

1 person likes this

Posted

- I like that I can choose what I like to do and still make very good money that way

- I like the graphics although I'm only playing on medium 'cause budget PC

- I like there is no teleports, gotta ride that horse everywhere

- I like no instances, no loading screens

- I like that theres a big community even though I'm the biggest loner and barely talk to anyone

- I WISH there was another way to level, while I like grinding to certain extent there is only so much I can handle and I probably won't be seeing level 60 in this game

Posted

masochism

Posted

The game's looks is what keeps me here, that's pretty much it.

Posted

1. Graphic : Beautiful

2. Combat Mechanic : Flashy/ fast/ and beautiful

3. Tons of extra things to do.

Posted

cuz in some things is similar to Lineage2 , best mmorpg ever created.

Posted

graphics and combat!

Posted

The stupidly amazing amount of detail. How much the game's areas, especially cities, feel alive. The tiny details of broken up pathways, the cracks in stairs, how believable the scale of the various parts of the world are. No other game - not just mmo - offers this kind of detail and life. Yes, a lot of game systems are strange and there are some oddities here and there, but somehow the game world makes me forget about it and just enjoy being in it, playing it, immersing myself in it.

Posted

I like the combat style and the activities that I can do on the side while studying (procrastinating a bit then studying yeh), I started playing with friends and, even though some of them are "taking a break", I ❤️ my family (guild) and I couldn't leave them, every day I feel motivated to improve to become more useful in group activities, and I always like to meet new people !

BTW I should update my new encounter experiences soon

(yep socializing is the best part of the game for me)

Posted

Best jiggle  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Thigh and Booty jiggle

My witch, ranger, Valkyrie are my reason why play this game.

7HPvM7j.jpg

DuGyHwA.jpg

a6sROzk.jpg

I post these images because apparently there isn't much love for thicc female characters Q.Q.  The other reason is this game is massive and the graphics make it look stupidly beautiful. After playing the game for while you get the feeling a lot though went into making the game.

1 person likes this

Posted

i dont enjoy it anymore...afking for 2 months now...

maybe in summer i got my 100 billion.

Thigh and Booty jiggle

My witch, ranger, Valkyrie are my reason why play this game.

7HPvM7j.jpg

DuGyHwA.jpg

a6sROzk.jpg

I post these images because apparently there isn't much love for thicc female characters Q.Q.  The other reason is this game is massive and the graphics make it look stupidly beautiful. After playing the game for while you get the feeling a lot though went into making the game.

disgusting...

cuz in some things is similar to Lineage2 , best mmorpg ever created.

source?

Posted

Open world, very distinct look and culture to different cities, personal homes.........and.......

Because I can play a Ninja and look like this.......(customization)

2017-01-03_220783119.JPG

Posted

• best virtual wiafus
  • memes
  • bants
  • competition
  • hardcore MMO/Not Casual Friendly 
  • open world
  • sandboxy

have you tried gaining enjoyment from the suffering of others? 

You obviously play another game :) BDO is extremely casual friendly, noncompetitive game (all you need is a lot of free time, but not skills or thinking, just grind), with many artificial limits, and definitely not a sandbox, as anything you do change nothing.

But this game has the best graphics in MMO ever. The combat is terrible actually, as combat skills in many games are far better. But the movement and the control in BDO are the best ever too.

Posted

BDO is extremely stupid friendly, noncompetitive game (all you need is a lot of free time, but not skills or thinking, just grind)

fixed.

We cant even say its casual friendly because they boosted the time you need to spend on that game because low RNG success rate.