• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Any Suggestion Ever Got implemented?

82 posts in this topic

Posted

So i was sitting here thinking:

"have ANY suggestion on this forum ever made a difference? have there been any changes to our current version of the game based on a suggestion made on this forum?"

i can't come up with one. the only thing i can see is "valk tears" which isn't implemented in our version. but that's more a subtraction (good one imho) than it's something changed/implemented based on any of the thousands of suggestions made to try and help better the game :)

so i am asking you guys: do you know of any suggestion which have actually made a difference to our current version? please stated it and the change if you got one ^^

1 person likes this

Posted

Ever consider your suggestions don't get put in because they suck?

4 pets.
worker logics.
gifting.
etc.

back to ignore you go.

2 people like this

Posted

It would be nice if we got more of a response, it feels like we're talking to a brick wall with some complaints/important bug reports going back months...

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

When you see that

- they said they wasnt happy with the dye system and they would rework it.. : nothing have been done

- they said they would "rework" / balance pri -> pen for us : nothing have been made

- They said they would want to release all awakening at once for "pvp balance" : everyone know what we got..

etc..

Only thing we ever had, is very very minor cash shop adjustment.

Guess you get that, we will never get jack shit "for us", and i even doubt kr headquarter give a crap about our "opinion"

Look like they turned kakao EU into a kr patch applier and nothing else. I just remember it wasnt the initial daum eu wish ( unless that was just BS )

And the western players are (imho) just considered as living wallet

Edited by woots
1 person likes this

Posted

Ever consider your suggestions don't get put in because they suck?

4 pets.
worker logics.
gifting.
etc.

back to ignore you go.

all of which is not suggestions on this forum but part of the KR version :/ 

It would be nice if we got more of a response, it feels like we're talking to a brick wall with some complaints/important bug reports going back months...

that's what i've been thinking. i can't come up with a single suggestion from this forum which have had any impact at all on our current version :/  it makes me wonder why we even have a suggestion forum in the first place and why Kakao can't just stated "Nothing you suggest will ever make a difference so don't wasted your time", if that is the case ofc :)

When you see that

1- they said they would reworl pri -> pen for us and nothing have been made

2- They said they would want to release all awakening at once for "pvp balance", and nothing have been made

Only thing we got, is very very minor cash shop adjustment.

Guess you get that, outside what the kr version have, we will never get jack shit "for us", and i even doubt kr headquarter give a crap about our "opinion"

Look like they turned kakao EU into a patch applier. I just remember it wasnt the initial daum eu wish ( unless that was just BS ) to only be that.

there is a VERY long list of broken promises and direct lies. but what i am interested in here in this thread is if Anyone can come up with a single idea/suggestion which have been implemented in our version which was done because it was on this forum.

meaning if there is anything which has actually come out of those thousands of suggestion posts or if it have just been a colossus wasted of people's time to make them :/

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

there is a VERY long list of broken promises and direct lies. but what i am interested in here in this thread is if Anyone can come up with a single idea/suggestion which have been implemented in our version which was done because it was on this forum.

No idea what's going on behind the scene, but either they lied a LOT to make ppl "hope" and be "happy" with promise, so milk players as much as they could, either they really wanted to do something the the kr headquarter just said no to everything and just turned them into patch applier.

So, whatever the reality every suggestion go directly in the trashbin... So.. yeah.. Nothing ever became "reality"...

Note they also pretty much totaly stopped communicate with us since a while ( no more "youtube interview", no blog, no more CM intervention except random "discussion" or telling ppl to contact the support because whatever issues )

So.... imho its pretty clear, we have what kr have and voilà.

Edited by woots
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Maybe a 0.01% of them.

Yeah, this publisher sucks hard, but most do nowadays...

Edited by crosspath

Posted

edit* : I even hardly doubt kakao Eu have the task to report our suggestion to the kr headquarter...  Imho they only report some bug or so, and nothing else.

Posted

You can always suggest events.

Posted

Suggestions during alpha/beta happened if I'm not mistaken which was the darker nights compared to what KR got and had.  Can't recall any after it went live though.

Posted

Suggestions during alpha/beta happened if I'm not mistaken which was the darker nights compared to what KR got and had.  Can't recall any after it went live though.

It didn't because people who weren't even interested in playing past beta couldn't figure out how to use lanterns let alone how to buy lanterns and complained about it

Posted

No, because most things suggested are bad ideas. Like male ranger, bad idea. Too much work as well for little demand. NA = little demand. KR = don't care.

Korea isn't gonna be like "Oh, NA wants male ranger." "Okay we make male ranger for NA"
It's more like "Oh, NA wants male ranger" "I don't care." 

6 people like this

Posted

PK XP loss?(Not sure if that was forum based)

Posted

They created the char lists organizer posted a long time ago... which got implemented in KR first the here.

Forgot when the suggestion was posted, but it was posted way before it got implemented in KR.

They use to response tbh, even responded to my mercenary contract suggestion... but apparently its too game changer that its not possible xD 

Ever since Jouska grw quiet..

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/20393-hiring-mercenaries-for-protections/

Posted

No, because most things suggested are bad ideas. Like male ranger, bad idea. Too much work as well for little demand. NA = little demand. KR = don't care.

Korea isn't gonna be like "Oh, NA wants male ranger." "Okay we make male ranger for NA"
It's more like "Oh, NA wants male ranger" "I don't care." 

^ pretty much this.

Folks need to remember we aren't managed by the games developers, we are managed by custodians, the CS here are a go between and pass on information we need to know when the developers want us to know. 

They pass on bits of information such as bugs, translation issues and the like and the devs fix and look into stuff as they get around to it.

Suggestions will be the very bottom of the priorities, probably not even an aside in their meetings. That's part and parcel of being third party managed instead of directly managed. 

So yeah, Male Ranger probably hasn't even been brought up, along with a multitude of other suggestions. 

Just something you have to get used to 

Posted

The devs are in Korea, so I kinda doubt they frequent boards in a foreign language and pick up ideas from here when they could just get them from the Korean boards. As for whether or not they implement those ideas, who's to say? (probably someone that is on those boards and knows, lol)

Posted

Thank God they don't listen cuz our suggestions (99,999999999%) are so awful that is beyond my imagination.

Posted

While both are KR and NA/EU have feild bosses NOW that did not use to be the case as KR only recently got field bosses so for the longest time field bosses have been NA/EU only which is something people actually asked for during the beta from what I can remember.  Apart from that no nothing people wanted was added by any request.

Posted

Don't like it? Quit. Bye.

Posted

"have ANY suggestion on this forum ever made a difference? have there been any changes to our current version of the game based on a suggestion made on this forum?"

i can't come up with one. the only thing i can see is "valk tears" which isn't implemented in our version. but that's more a subtraction (good one imho) than it's something changed/implemented based on any of the thousands of suggestions made to try and help better the game :)

so i am asking you guys: do you know of any suggestion which have actually made a difference to our current version? please stated it and the change if you got one ^^

I suggested that they ignore whiny malcontents who can only be made happy by constantly catering to every whim... does that count?

Posted

"have ANY suggestion on this forum ever made a difference? have there been any changes to our current version of the game based on a suggestion made on this forum?"-

Actually, we suggested that horse race timer after the first one reaching the finish line was increased to 1 minute instead of 30 seconds and they did that, so at least one suggestion was a success :D 

1 person likes this

Posted

Back when they change exp-loss during PvP to zero they immediately create a huge problem they never address to this day, the prob that people didn't have any way after that to get rid off trolls & griefers from their grinding spot, because no matter how many times you killed someone he could always keep coming back in a few seconds to continue his trolling/griefing w/e ofc countless people were upset as the situation become unbearable but I understand why they did that, there was so many new/weak players that couldn't fight for a grind spot & stronger player could wipe them off instantly & drive them away from their spot for fun & those players would ofc could end up hate their experience with the game, in short it was a move they did to help the casuals & ignore completely the complains from hardcore players, still there was something they could do I did a thread back then & I suggest to implement a random spawn place after a PvP death to a far off place something at least 2 nodes away, a mod told us actually that they are discussing to do something like that but in the end we got the random-spawn place after death as much we got the Karma V2 revamp... those guys completely ignore anything we say & don't give a fck even if a suggestion is actually good & makes sense.

Posted

People want multi server Kaokao gives them multiple. Look how that turn out. Dead seiges but retarded masses think they know what is best for the game like the OP.

Posted (edited)

• New skin tone options, before NA/EU the bottom half of the options weren't available.
  • Personal elephants (used to be all elephants were guild only.. guess their solution was to give baby elephants)
  • Personal battleships (used to be all of the larger ships were guild only)
  • New Faces for NA/EU (that were also added in KR/RU, but they were made for NA/EU after we asked)
  • A bald option
  • Fixing character hair lighting at dawn/dusk (suggested a lot both in KR and NA/EU, currently only out in KR)
  • Rearranging characters
  • Allowing our own character portraits on the esc menu
  • Young Wizards (asked for both here and in KR)
  • 4 pets
  • Gifting
  • NPC Clothes as outfits
  • PVP Penalty Changes (eventually revoked, as people were making others lose a lot of EXP)
  • EXP Changes (eventually revoked because holy hell that was bad)
  • Not implementing selling on the Pearl Shop (eventually revoked)
  • Not implementing multiple things that are on the KR cash shop
  • Multiple servers (eventually merged)

And plenty of others I'm not remembering.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I've personally had a couple of mine implemented, though I can't claim to be responsible for it since someone else may have suggested it before I have.

Edited by Maevynn
4 people like this

Posted (edited)

Automatic water bottle gathering

young wizards

Edited by Vorkrunne
2 people like this