• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

If your servers are going to lag so badly please get rid of crystal destruction on death..

15 posts in this topic

Posted

I hate to whine. I normally dont mind punishing a player for dying.. but dear lord good crystals cost too much to be lost when the server lags. Lost my awakened spirit crystal, a black spirit crystal and a couple others worth 7mil or more. It really cuts into my grind/farming to have to spend so much on something I cannot prevent. 

4 people like this

Posted

Yeah... It's too bad there isn't some kind of "crystal bind" type item like they had in Tera, that was pretty nice.

2 people like this

Posted

I actually agree with this.  Not sure about the rest of you beautiful people but the last 3 days, this lag has been borderline unplayable

1 person likes this

Posted

note if you don't know already: if you try to send a ticket about crystal loss due to server lag they won't refund it due to precedent :(

1 person likes this

Posted

i loss my rbf power crystal :(. 20m down the toilet becus they are too cheap to care.

Posted (edited)

At the very least make crystals not break on bosses cause a desync + 1-shot mechanic can be pretty costly. Same for exp.

Edit: We even know its possible to do cause the turkey boss had this feature. Just copy paste some more code, chop chop.

Edited by Jeynar

Posted

desync since the merge is getting ridiculous 

Posted

This happened to me yesterday.  Lagged, disconnected, came back to see that I was dead.  I was able to use a elion's blessing to recover the xp but I lost a crystal.  Frustrating.

Posted

~ellion tears~ should save crystals

That will make you money!

Posted

Make crystals break but not permanently. Make the repair item a high-level alchemy recipe.

1 person likes this

Posted

Make crystals break but not permanently. Make the repair item a high-level alchemy recipe.

I like this idea and think it would be a fair compromise

Posted

I like this idea and think it would be a fair compromise

Also maybe half the crystal bonus while it is broken too?

Posted

Not to metion trying to get anyware on a boat with those loading screens, havnt had the issue in battle too much and haven't died from it YET thankfully

Posted

agreed

however, without breaking crystals, no crystals would ever sell in the mp 

Posted

I personally think you should just be able to bake the item in with some sort of item or something.  Tradeoff, bind the gear to that specific character, CHARACTER, not family...  for example...  Bind RBF gems into Kzarka Longsword becomes Zegram's Kzarka Longsword.  

Cant sell, cant trade, cant do nothing else with it but use on that character, but the gems become permanant and can be repaired when you die instead of breaking.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0