• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Dark Knight

31 posts in this topic

Posted

When do you think we will get dark knight on NA?

Posted

Long long time.  

Posted

Tomorrow

1 person likes this

Posted

Na turn around on finished content has pretty damn fast, I would say no later than March.  Definitely Q1 of the year though.

1 person likes this

Posted

We don't even have the sea expansion yet and that's released before the Dark Knight class.

Posted

March for the anniversary.

Posted

We don't even have the sea expansion yet and that's released before the Dark Knight class.

That hardly matters.  They've already proven they can shake up the order we get content.

Posted

When do you think we will get dark knight on NA?

Never, its a EU class only. Sorry

2 people like this

Posted

2 days after Tamers get fixed and 4 days before the end of time.

1 person likes this

Posted

Soon™

JcmvUh9.png

Posted (edited)

That hardly matters.  They've already proven they can shake up the order we get content.

How does it "hardly" matter? 90% of the content has been released in the same order as KR, so I have no idea what you're on about.

Edited by Zodiac

Posted

"soon" ~We get the naval update in February and the kamasilve part 1 update this summer.

They were trying their best to buy time by staggering the awakenings. Our content is about to slow way down, so they're going to drag this out as much as possible. 

Get ready for the population drop right after we catch up.

1 person likes this

Posted

Get ready for the population drop right after we catch up.

Why?

If anything I expect a drop now that awakenings are out and people are disappointed they still can't beat warriors

They'll pick up again when there's non-pvp based content to explore

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Why?

If anything I expect a drop now that awakenings are out and people are disappointed they still can't beat warriors

They'll pick up again when there's non-pvp based content to explore

PVE content will only be high level grind areas. When Kamasilve is fully released, it's expect to only have 1 field boss and there is no mention of any housing or major quest chain through the kamasilve area.

* To clarify- you can expect the main area we have now to act as a hub. All new content will be high level grind areas that extend from the land mass we currently have. 

On the up side, there will be some positive mechanic changes.

Edited by Thinker

Posted

Margoria or bust. ^.^

Couldnt care less about DK, we will get it when we get it.

Posted

PVE content will only be high level grind areas. When Kamasilve is fully released, it's expect to only have 1 field boss and there is no mention of any housing or major quest chain through the kamasilve area.

* To clarify- you can expect the main area we have now to act as a hub. All new content will be high level grind areas that extend from the land mass we currently have. 

On the up side, there will be some positive mechanic changes.

Kamasylvia Part 1 has only one field boss, yes.  There are also no houses.  It's also a small area and doesn't encompass the entire country.  There is a major quest chain heading through it, as well as side quests.  There is also a "defeat 3 waves of monsters" PVE element up in the mountains.  The area we explore is meant to be an "introduction to Kamasylvia", it is mostly forest and huge open fields.  Think of it as a bit of a "frontier".  Not much going on out there, aside from it being right between the Ganelle and Vedir lands.

There will be 2 more parts of Kamasylvia, exploring two different areas and cultures of the elves.  One is going to include the capital city of the elves (the next update, in fact), if that doesn't have housing I'd be shocked.  Here's a screen of what may be their capital, or it may simply be a town:

2017-01-05_214848381.thumb.JPG.f81f8cef1

I couldn't get close enough to tell how big it was!  It's definitely this, however:

Kamasylvia%20Concept%20Art00004.jpg

Their capital is supposedly located around (or on) their massive sacred white tree Kamasylve.  So I would assume this is nothing more than a town like Glish, Olvia, or Keplan.

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

I want to add her to my Waifu harem Q.Q

Edited by Dalenos
1 person likes this

Posted

Q1 is my guess

Posted

I'm more excited for the new region than I am for DK... though that may change whenever DK awakening rolls around.

Posted

More excited for the DK event...really hope we get it here

1 person likes this

Posted

More excited for the DK event...really hope we get it here

What was the event?

Posted

What was the event?

basically the Lauren coin event but you get to choose your rewards and monsters dropped coins

Posted

basically the Lauren coin event but you get to choose your rewards and monsters dropped coins

That does sound nice, thanks :) 

Posted

Can i ask when did they change anything? Don't remember any single change. And won't be any.

Posted

at least a year, Pearl Abyss doesnt give a -----ing shit about the west, and neither does kashkow

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0