• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Pwn newbies and the under-geared: Is that a new sport?

116 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Olvia channels, have you ever:

1. Farming alone in a spot but suddenly a lv 58.99 guy shows up and PK you for no reason. Then he proceeds to call you "DIE NOOB", "LOLOLOLOL newb", "worst player EU". You move to a new spot nearby then the guy extends his rotation to yours and kill you again. Of course, with the salt of "noob hahahaha".

2. Riding casually on a road for trade crate. A lone guy standing a head, suspicious huh? He blows up your cart and kill you, then laughing his arse off running away.

3. Collecting mats near heidel when a ranger shoots you dead then collect the mats herself. Eventually she will run into you and kill you again. Red? 4 times the kill anyway.

4. Sausan or pirate with a perma red top-geared ninja guy assassinates back line. Then vanished to be reappear again. Rise and repeat.

5. Parking on the street with your horse to enjoy the scenery. But a random dude kills you while afk.

6. Fishing alone in the ocean. Wake up dead.

7. Parking horse and ship. Wake up dead.

8. Afk strength training, putting 1 step outside safezone. Wake up dead. (tested twice)

9. So on and so on...

I have. Multiple times in a row and in several days. I return to the game hopping to see a difference. Yep, new value pack, outfit trading, I can deal with those. But Olvia channels harbor some of the worst psychopaths ever! Just keep an eye out, or it's me to be the most unlucky players in the game.

Edited by mickey3333

Posted

BDO draws in RL losers who can only get off on stuff like that. Shame. But most OWPVP games have that issue.

GL, hope it gets better.

30 people like this

Posted

You haven't lived if you haven't flagged to knock someone off their horse as you pass.

9 people like this

Posted

Sounds like u've been having lots of fun , nice.

Posted

This sounds fun.  I'ma come find yous.

3 people like this

Posted

I'll never understand the reason people find fun in trying to destroy the fun of others....

I hope you don't let it get to you.

3 people like this

Posted

3. Collecting mats near heidel when a ranger shoots you dead then collect the mats herself. Eventually she will run into you and kill you again. Red? 4 times the kill anyway.

This happens surprisingly frequently. I've had fights at Lynch Farm over sheep/lamb gathering, fights at Northern Plantation over boar gathering, and fights at Stone Tail Ranch over bison gathering. Competition for the best gather spots can be as high for good grind spots :D

2 people like this

Posted

nice joke

how come ive never had someone try to pk me in my entire bdo life 

Posted

What's your ign that must be triggering people.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

When you will move to regular channels things like that wont happen very often.

Ppl are more careful with their karma and also they fear that the other guy might pack bigger weapons. 

On the newbie servers shit like this happen cuz there arent players to contest these pseudo pro players. Shit will change soon for them when they will move to the regular servers.

Edited by metaxa1331
2 people like this

Posted

nice joke

how come ive never had someone try to pk me in my entire bdo life 

You think this is a joke? Yours look more like a joke. Unless you stay in town processing all day long in a deserted area, you will run into PK. I did not write this to make jokes.

Beside, the replies make me feel better. Thank you guys for your kind words. I hope it can get better.

Posted

this is why exp loss from pvp is removed.... >_>

Posted (edited)

There will always be coward to go attack weaker person to feel powerfull.

No wonder why so much players dont want balanced pvp, thoses guys couldnt anymore have a uncounterable no skill power advantage ( gear & lvl difference ).

Edited by woots
3 people like this

Posted

There will always be shitheads just like in real life. The only difference being that IRL you can take a brick and crack their skull open no matter what age or size you are. Here you cant.

Posted (edited)

Olvia channels, have you ever:

1. Farming alone in a spot but suddenly a lv 58.99 guy shows up and PK you for no reason. Then he proceeds to call you "DIE NOOB", "LOLOLOLOL newb", "worst player EU". You move to a new spot nearby then the guy extends his rotation to yours and kill you again. Of course, with the salt of "noob hahahaha".

2. Riding casually on a road for trade crate. A lone guy standing a head, suspicious huh? He blows up your cart and kill you, then laughing his arse off running away.

4. Sausan or pirate with a perma red top-geared ninja guy assassinates back line. Then vanished to be reappear again. Rise and repeat.

5. Parking on the street with your horse to enjoy the scenery. But a random dude kills you while afk.

6. Fishing alone in the ocean. Wake up dead.

7. Parking horse and ship. Wake up dead.

8. Afk strength training, putting 1 step outside safezone. Wake up dead. (tested twice)

9. So on and so on...

I have. Multiple times in a row and in several days. I return to the game hopping to see a difference. Yep, new value pack, outfit trading, I can deal with those. But Olvia channels harbor some of the worst psychopaths ever! Just keep an eye out, or it's me to be the most unlucky players in the game.

Stick to safe zones. Do all afk activities on 49.99 alt. Not much u can do for the grinding problem except for karma bombing but be careful with that they will probably try to let the mobs kill u.

Edited by Isteria

Posted (edited)

Unfortunately this game seems to attract the wrong kind of people, especially the last few months. When the game got released it wasn't this way.
So far i didn't get this kind of stuff, probably because of my level and next to that i have no access to the olvia channels (i play since cbt2 and back in the early days of the game those channels weren't there)
As someone else suggested your best bet would be to get out of the olvia channels and move to one of the others instead. Next would be to find a good guild who does take care of it's members and can show you the ropes. Or just stay in town or make alts.
it remembers me also of aion, where i got shotted 2 times just outside eltnen fortress (area called putrid mire) when i was at level 20+. But no more then that. And i got a bad group when i was at inggison. Other times i got good groups or just people helping you with a quest. I miss that in BDO.

Edited by candesco
1 person likes this

Posted

The same people spam the forums about "karma griefing" then, when the noobs are fed up and try to do some payback.

There should be some webpage where you could put up a wall of shame with names (unfortunately forbidden here), I'd gladly join some karma bombing on them (although I don't like it, but in those cases they should feel how it is when their game gets destroyed).

Posted

god i wish i could go to the olvia channels. not for the exp. just to slaughter noobies 

1 person likes this

Posted

EU must have all the losers.... that never really happens NA.... well to me at least.

Posted

World of Warcraft

<--------

Posted (edited)

This is because people have their true identity hidden in the game so they can't be easily held accountable for their bad behavior.  Games that allow PvP always attract the dregs of society.

Edited by ronniejw
Correct spelling
3 people like this

Posted

Games that allow PvP always attract the dregs of society.

^ This is where you dropped the ball. 

1 person likes this

Posted

What a surprise, ppl pvp on a game with pvp. You probabaly never expected that....

7 people like this

Posted

What a surprise, ppl pvp on a game with pvp. You probabaly never expected that....

^ Now i can see where ronnie got that idea.

5 people like this

Posted

There is huge difference between killing someone and griefing him over and over.

1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0