• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

to celebrate the new year. we are going to reduce your XP gains this weekend

70 posts in this topic

Posted

enjoy.

Posted

Actually with book of combat its still 200% exp + 20% skill exp pull your head out of your you know what.

Posted

Actually with book of combat its still 200% exp + 20% skill exp pull your head out of your you know what.

book of combat gives 50% not 150%

Posted

book of combat gives 50% not 150%

wow... just... wow....

Posted

wow... just... wow....

?

Posted

So what you are saying is that had they not screwed us over for the weekend, we would have 250% exp by using a combat book? wow. tell my 1800 skill points more

Posted

EITHER WAY. They didn't do that great this time.

Posted

Why are ya'll surprised? This always happens. I hope its rectified with GM Blessings - I am running out.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

?

first of all you will be getting 200% combat exp this weekend with book of combat. because the event exp is 150% + 50% book of combat. then, you get 120% for skill points. unless you are lvl 60 with 500 free skill points, you will appreciate the skill point boost much much more than combat. finally, ppl are just not grateful for anything nowadays eh? maybe they should just cancel the exp bonus events all together....

200% combat exp + 120% skill exp for 7 days is better for 250% combat exp for 2 days... hmmmm

Edited by Naberios
1 person likes this

Posted

first of all you will be getting 200% combat exp this weekend with book of combat. because the event exp is 150% + 50% book of combat. then, you get 120% for skill points. unless you are lvl 60 with 500 free skill points, you will appreciate the skill point boost much much more than combat. finally, ppl are just not grateful for anything nowadays eh? maybe they should just cancel the exp bonus events all together....

200% combat exp + 120% skill exp for 7 days is better for 250% combat exp for 2 days... hmmmm

normal weekend event = 100% combat xp is replaced by current event 50% combat 20% skill xp. new years celebration we are getting half of the normal every weekend xp buff.

Posted (edited)

So what you are saying is that had they not screwed us over for the weekend, we would have 250% exp by using a combat book? wow. tell my 1800 skill points more

Believe it or not the exp weekend is a catch up mechanic for under leveled players not people that are 60 - 61 with 1800 skill points.  The game doesn't revolve around you buddy.

The people that are 55-58 sub 1k SP this helps alot they still get 200% exp and 20% SP exp on top of it.  Get over it.  You are still getting 200% you are just a greedy little shit that thinks the world owes you something.

Edited by Lemonz
1 person likes this

Posted

What about those who need to hit lvl 60? :o

Posted

What about those who need to hit lvl 60? :o

200% isn't good enough for you?  Because thats what you would have gotten anyways.

Posted

Believe it or not the exp weekend is a catch up mechanic for under leveled players not people that are 60 - 61 with 1800 skill points.  The game doesn't revolve around you buddy.
The people that are 55-58 sub 1k SP this helps alot they still get 200% exp and 20% SP exp on top of it.  Get over it.  You are still getting 200% you are just a greedy little shit that thinks the world owes you something.

I'm level 57 and exp is far better than sp

Posted

As far as I remember exp boost event was supposed to be over when all awakenings have been released

2 people like this

Posted

I'm level 57 and exp is far better than sp

I grind solo at 57 just over 1100 SP I call BS especially with the exp weekends unless you sit at manshas all day......

Posted

I grind solo at 57 just over 1100 SP I call BS especially with the exp weekends unless you sit at manshas all day......

susans, pre valencia. I lost more exp due to people flagging and killing me per day than I gained. I still always came back though! :) still made about 2m/hr and a lot of skill points

Posted (edited)

As far as I remember exp boost event was supposed to be over when all awakenings have been released

Entitlement > Logic (or reading for that matter)

Edited by Nimalla

Posted

lol they did it again just like the weekend after the merge?  thanks guys...

Posted

Welcome to Black Bug, the best game with beautiful bugs that u will never know to have, as a said in a maintenance post its absolutely ridiculous, this game is getting worse for every maintenance they do 

Posted

200% isn't good enough for you?  Because thats what you would have gotten anyways.

200%??? We are getting 50% this weekend...

Posted

200%??? We are getting 50% this weekend...

Some of you are really slow.  We got the attendance award which contains a 7 day book which contains a 24 hour buff when used that provide 50% exp.  100% + 50% + 50% is 200%.

Posted

Some of you are really slow.  We got the attendance award which contains a 7 day book which contains a 24 hour buff when used that provide 50% exp.  100% + 50% + 50% is 200%.

where are you getting this random 100% boost from?

Posted (edited)

where are you getting this random 100% boost from?

its not a boost the 100% we always get.....

You do realize we never had had 200% exp... its 100% + 100% extra on weekends.aw

Meaning by having 50% you are losing 50% of the normal 200% weekend which is offset by the FREE book you got that adds 50% exp.

No to mention it lasts till maint.... this is the better deal with the book.  It's 200% for 7 days vs 200% for 2 days.

Edited by Lemonz
2 people like this