• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Awakening durability bug ?

28 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I found that the durability of ower awakening weapon down prety quickly, do you think also ?

PS: The fact as we are to much more slow with awak is normal to ? ty

Edited by TheNashel24

Posted

I found that the durability of ower awakening weapon down prety quickly, do you think also ?

Try to snipe a costume from the market, the ones including the awakening skin will give you a 10% reduced durability consumption.

Yes, our awakening mobility is not the best, it become a little better with time but it's not on par with other classes.

Posted (edited)

@crazyryoga I've already got one, and seems to down 100% of the durability in 1hour.

Ok that's prety sad, because i was loving ower mobility pre-awakening but now ... that make me maybe change to my sorceress, ranger or musa ... Because those class have better mobility and that's what i search the most in a class

Edited by TheNashel24

Posted

@crazyryoga I've already got one, and seems to down 100% of the durability in 1hour.

That's weird, I kill mobs pretty fast at Gahaz (212 ap) and after 1 hour I'm usually at 40/100..

Ok that's prety sad, because i was loving ower mobility pre-awakening but now ... that make me maybe change to my sorceress, ranger or musa ... Because those class have better mobility and that's what i search the most in a class

Musa/Maehwa can't be beaten of course, sorceress is a bit better than us I think and rangers, well, they excel in everything. 

Posted

I have my weapons/offhand branded with the 10% reduction from costumes and 3% from 1 red panda and I am able to grind for 2-3 hours without repairing.

Posted

@crazyryoga So for you what's the best to the worst in all class in mobility and speed grinding / in fight pvp ?

Posted (edited)

One of our skills is bugged and takes a lot more durability than it should in stance.

There is a video somewhere on the ninja section which shows how much durability you lose

Edited by Jeziorspz

Posted

@Jeziorspz Oh alright ty ! ;)

Posted

@crazyryoga So for you what's the best to the worst in all class in mobility and speed grinding / in fight pvp ?

For me the best are rangers (Berserker are strong but I don't like their playstyle). It's actually frustrating to see them in RBG jumping around a bunch of people while doing insane damage and then like nothing happened getting out of troubles without a scratch. They are the clear demostration of how little these developers know/care about balance. Tamers are also strong and they can also engage/disengage without taking damage from a group of people, though I would say they are more focused on 1 target at a time in pvp while in pve they have the advantage of pulling more mobs thanks to their pet. Worst mobility I would say Valkyrie. Sorceress is super strong of course, pvp and pve, it always has been.

Musa/Maehwa have fast mobility thanks to their dash but they don't shine like other classes in group fights.

Personally, if I had to reroll, I would go for sorceress, strong all-around and maybe less boring.

These are my personal opinions.

Posted (edited)

@crazyryoga Alright ty ;) and between soso and ranger what is the biggest difference ? Grind speed comparaison, small pvp, 1v1, GVG / node war / Mobility in pvp and pve ? Thank's for the help ;)

Edited by TheNashel24

Posted

@crazyryoga Alright ty ;) and between soso and ranger what is the biggest difference ? Grind speed comparaison, small pvp, 1v1, GVG / node war ? Thank's for the help ;)

I would say small pvp/1vs1 sorc is better, bigger scale pvp ranger. As for grinding you can't really go wrong with either of them, they are both fast.

If I were undecided about two classes I would bring them both to 56 and decide once I tried them though, it's stil a matter of personal preference you know.

Posted

@crazyryoga I've already got the to at 57 ^^ What is the best in mobility ? I will maybe say ranger do you think so ?

Posted

@crazyryoga I've already got the to at 57 ^^ What is the best in mobility ? I will maybe say ranger do you think so ?

Yes definitely.

Posted

I'm having a very hard time fighting Maewha the phantom range and the stun lock lol

Posted

Yes something MUST be wrong.. Farmed with my friends yesterday, a ranger and a warrior. When my awakening AND offhand was broken, they had 70% left on their weapons.. Niether of them have branded weapons. 

Posted

Read older posts, there's a reported bug using murderous intent losing durability almost every time. If everyone else reports it too maybe they'll start to listen...

Posted

I definitely don't have that bug, I use Murderous Intent constantly and my weapon lose durability normally.

Posted

I definitely don't have that bug, I use Murderous Intent constantly and my weapon lose durability normally.

And what are you comparing to judge "normal"? I have 3 other characters with awakenings, and they can all grind 3-4 hours before needing repair. Ninja I can't even finish a night cycle before awaken weapon and offhand breaks from full, if I grind like normal and use murderous intent for an opener. I tested by locking murderous intent to stop using it at all, and guess what? I could grind like every other class, 3-4 hrs before repair. Have you done some sort of tests on other classes to judge "normal"? Or do you not normally use murderous intent every pack of mobs? Because if this does not affect every ninja I would be curious to hear, maybe it would help them troubleshoot.

Posted (edited)

And what are you comparing to judge "normal"? I have 3 other characters with awakenings, and they can all grind 3-4 hours before needing repair. Ninja I can't even finish a night cycle before awaken weapon and offhand breaks from full, if I grind like normal and use murderous intent for an opener. I tested by locking murderous intent to stop using it at all, and guess what? I could grind like every other class, 3-4 hrs before repair. Have you done some sort of tests on other classes to judge "normal"? Or do you not normally use murderous intent every pack of mobs? Because if this does not affect every ninja I would be curious to hear, maybe it would help them troubleshoot.

I use Murderous Intent as opener every single pack of mobs. TheNashel24 said it loses 100% in 1 hour. As I said, it doesn't happen to me. I can definitely last an entire night cycle, since it's only 45 minutes. 3-4 hours seems honestly eccessive to me and I'm sure I heard other classes complaining too (Tamer?), but if you say so. Maybe there is some kind of bug, if my weapon durability would last 1 hour I would open a ticket, because that's not normal. 

EDIT: I just did my usual daily exp scroll. After 1 hour my Dandelion is at 50/100 and my Nouver is at 40/100. Weirdly the offhand is losing more durability.

Edited by crazyryoga

Posted

I use Murderous Intent as opener every single pack of mobs. TheNashel24 said it loses 100% in 1 hour. As I said, it doesn't happen to me. I can definitely last an entire night cycle, since it's only 45 minutes. 3-4 hours seems honestly eccessive to me and I'm sure I heard other classes complaining too (Tamer?), but if you say so. Maybe there is some kind of bug, if my weapon durability would last 1 hour I would open a ticket, because that's not normal. 

EDIT: I just did my usual daily exp scroll. After 1 hour my Dandelion is at 50/100 and my Nouver is at 40/100. Weirdly the offhand is losing more durability.

Though it's with a green and ult estqiue, this is my experience too.  Not sure why my off hand durability is going down, and my mh doesn't at all which I'm not surprised about.  Could it be related to weapon loadout? 

Posted

I really enjoy playing BDO again after awakening is now introduced esp. as Ninja but....

...i'm loosing durability on my awakening/offhand too fast. Beeing at lvl 56 atm i can grind

Bashims for about 15 minutes at best before my gear is at zero durabiliy. I tried Desert Fogans and

it's the same, which makes the grindspot obsolete since no repairstation is nearby. If i wouldn't have a

horse with decend speed even Bashims would be too tedious. I can aquire close to 1% of xp at my lvl before

i have to leave for repairs. In comparison: playing in a party with a guildmate who plays as sorc. he lost roughly 4%

of durability when i was down to zero. I asked also ingame if anyone knows what i am doing wrong and ppl.

suggested to get a premium costume to ease the durability loss. So if i am in the mood i might camp the mp for

that, but i honestly think that some of the ninja skills might be bugged regarding durability consumption.

If anybody has new information regarding the matter i would really apprechiate any advice since under the current

circumstances it's getting hard to enjoy the game even tough i think that awakening is awesome.

As of now at least my gameplay feels crippled.

Posted

I've found that if you use murderous in high stance you durability will last a lot longer. So I think the bug only applies to the skill in non high stance. I've branded my awaken but my offhand would get burned through instead. This stopped happening after actively switching to high stance every time.

1 person likes this

Posted

Same here ;/ im burning 100 durability (dandel awk wep) and 98 dura of kutum shuriken in about 1h and 10 min. Both are branded... Acutally im farming basilisks and I must say that its quite troublesome.

Posted

I've found that if you use murderous in high stance you durability will last a lot longer. So I think the bug only applies to the skill in non high stance. I've branded my awaken but my offhand would get burned through instead. This stopped happening after actively switching to high stance every time.

Well ok thx for the info, will try that. Then again i think that it shouldn't be that you have to choose what skill you are

using just to prevent dura loss. If your main focus in pve is on how to use your combos to save as much durability so

that you don't need to leave every 30 minutes for repairs then the core gameplay is broken.

I'm not sure but i think ppl. should start makink tickets, because otherwise i have no hopes that this big issue will

get adressed.

Posted

What Surado are you using ? I just switch from the base one to the storm green one and it stopped loosing excessive durability, might be linked to yagakmu