• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

no -----ing damage

65 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't do shit for damage. 200 ap. 283dp. warriors rangers and sorcs with less ap and even 60 less dp than me can 2 shot me. yet they are like raid bosses to me. i have just fine accuracy with kutum and bhegs. and their dp is really low yet a full combo will only do half their life. where ass they will just fully 1shot combo me when I have way more dp and more evasion. I am having trouble understanding how we are "the single target burst class" when even the tanky warrior does more damage in their combo in a shorter amount of time.

its already hard enough that most of our CC abilities have to be aimed with needle like pin point accuracy I am starting to get a hang of it but it is somewhat pointless landing a full combo if it does no damage at all.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

You lack accuracy.  There are videos on the front page of this forum that show na Mae doing tons of dmg.  

Edited by xNagai
3 people like this

Posted

You lack accuracy.  There are videos on the front page of this forum that show na Mae doing tons of dmg.  

yea when they have 240 ap. the point im saying is with same ap as other classes with have low damage. I can have more ap more accuracy more dp and more evasion than a warrior and they will both out survive and out damage me.

Posted

Desync is also a huge problem that lower's our dmg by a ton. In arena i can almost 100-0 anyone if i hit a cc, however in a 50+ppl rbf everyone just desyncs out of my cc's and my dmg doesn't seem to land at all. This especially happens with frost pillars and iceberg, half the time they do no damage and other times i can oneshot someone with it.. (also keep ur accuracy bullshit out of here) 

Posted

Desync is also a huge problem that lower's our dmg by a ton. In arena i can almost 100-0 anyone if i hit a cc, however in a 50+ppl rbf everyone just desyncs out of my cc's and my dmg doesn't seem to land at all. This especially happens with frost pillars and iceberg, half the time they do no damage and other times i can oneshot someone with it.. (also keep ur accuracy bullshit out of here) 

what accuracy bulshit?

Posted (edited)

what accuracy bulshit?

he has kutum and bhegs, it covers against anything except full eva builds, and by what he wrote he is probably not fighting full eva builds

E: even against full eva builds, he should be able to 1 combo them

Edited by Koinzell

Posted (edited)

Are you guys trolling or what? You can't be this ignorant about bdo pvp. Kutum is like 4 acc and bhegs does nothing but counter muskans. This is really simple to understand and test. Keep underestimating accuracy and stay losing. I have 177 ap on my lvl 56 plum and I killed lvl 58 ranger with 200+ ap why? Cause I had tri and duo red coral earrings and a duo tree belt. 

Don't take my word for it though, continue to miss attacks and feel weak af

Edited by xNagai
7 people like this

Posted (edited)

Are you guys trolling or what? You can't be this ignorant about bdo pvp. Kutum is like 4 acc and bhegs does nothing but counter muskans. This is really simple to understand and test. Keep underestimating accuracy and stay losing. I have 177 ap on my lvl 56 plum and I killed lvl 58 ranger with 200+ ap why? Cause I had tri and duo red coral earrings and a duo tree belt. 

Don't take my word for it though, continue to miss attacks and feel weak af

oh please, I can 1 combo any class with any gear, with or without accuracy gear, full AP is more effective against low eva targets while high ACC gear is better for landing your opening CC and vs full eva, and really, no matter what you wear to have 200 ap, you are able to insta gib a 230 DP target with or without acc

Edited by Koinzell

Posted

oh please, I can 1 combo any class with any gear, with or without accuracy gear, full AP is more effective against low eva targets while high ACC gear is better for landing your opening CC and vs full eva, and really, no matter what you wear to have 200 ap, you are able to insta gib a 230 DP target with or without acc

whatever you say lol

2 people like this

Posted

Plums dmg isnt low at all, i was saying that my dmg is just completely nullified by desync when i kd someone because of the shitty servers. So i said keep accuracy out of here because that's not the factor (for me atleast, cuz i have alot of it).

Most classes have a grab now to just get rid of the desync mostly. They can kd someone into grab to do their oneshot combo. Plum has to kd first, which causes our target to desync, and because our hitboxes are so small we dont deal any dmg. But our dmg is definitely not lower than other classes.

God i love it when i can actually do a clean combo without my target desyncing or a cc resisting... rarely happens now

2 people like this

Posted

Plums dmg isnt low at all, i was saying that my dmg is just completely nullified by desync when i kd someone because of the shitty servers. So i said keep accuracy out of here because that's not the factor (for me atleast, cuz i have alot of it).

Most classes have a grab now to just get rid of the desync mostly. They can kd someone into grab to do their oneshot combo. Plum has to kd first, which causes our target to desync, and because our hitboxes are so small we dont deal any dmg. But our dmg is definitely not lower than other classes.

God i love it when i can actually do a clean combo without my target desyncing or a cc resisting... rarely happens now

At least you aren't a goon who thinks accuracy isn't important. :P

Posted

Troll confirmed. "Kutum gives 4 acc" Lmfao zero data and this guy is saying dumb shit like this. What a saltlord.

Learn to play.

Posted

Troll confirmed. "Kutum gives 4 acc" Lmfao zero data and this guy is saying dumb shit like this. What a saltlord.

Learn to play.

I'm pretty sure I said "Kutum gives like 4 acc". You could easily go google all the tests done and read for yourself. Honestly I hope all of you clowns keep not wearing accuracy it only make it easier for the people who aren't plebs. 

Posted

I don't do shit for damage. 200 ap. 283dp. warriors rangers and sorcs with less ap and even 60 less dp than me can 2 shot me. yet they are like raid bosses to me. i have just fine accuracy with kutum and bhegs. and their dp is really low yet a full combo will only do half their life. where ass they will just fully 1shot combo me when I have way more dp and more evasion. I am having trouble understanding how we are "the single target burst class" when even the tanky warrior does more damage in their combo in a shorter amount of time.

its already hard enough that most of our CC abilities have to be aimed with needle like pin point accuracy I am starting to get a hang of it but it is somewhat pointless landing a full combo if it does no damage at all.

Sorcs & warriors cant 2shot unless they way outgear you. Rangers on the other hand awakened & non awakened Can
Wizards with  a bit less ap than you can as well due to there multihit & burst skills awakened + the fact there non awakened skills were buffed to awakened standards a while ago & we got that patch & they never rebalanced them back.

Posted

I'm pretty sure I said "Kutum gives like 4 acc". You could easily go google all the tests done and read for yourself. Honestly I hope all of you clowns keep not wearing accuracy it only make it easier for the people who aren't plebs. 

There are no real tests it's all bullshit tinfoil. There are no numbers to prove any of the nonsense you're -----ing talking about. Also secondly I'm in favor of accuracy builds (as a viable build but not the only build) but personally I prefer nouver.

Posted (edited)

https://www.twitch.tv/feedz/v/111412684

video of plum soloing an entire guild at nouver

runs full ap / no acc

get better gear?

Well he definitely has at least 2 accuracy buffs on. I'd like to see his gear though.

lol holy shit I can't even imagine the rage that happened in gravity coms during that. feedz is a beast lol.

Edited by xNagai

Posted

At least you aren't a goon who thinks accuracy isn't important. :P

you're the only goon here, if you actually read my comment I never said ACC isn't important, I just said that you can completely annihilate a 230 DP target with or without

Posted

https://www.twitch.tv/feedz/v/111412684

video of plum soloing an entire guild at nouver

runs full ap / no acc

get better gear?

exactly my point. warriors sorcs and rangers can do this at 200ap. feedz is at what near 250ap?

Posted (edited)

exactly my point. warriors sorcs and rangers can do this at 200ap. feedz is at what near 250ap?

once every class hits like 220-230 they can 1 combo

but not every class can just dash in like a plum and 1 shot 3 people and then dash the fk out without dying or running out of resource or getting caught in cc

i mean if ur complaining that u cant kill anyone cuz ur ap is too low, get more ap? Guarantee u that u will still be complaining on a 200 ap archer, sorcerer, and warrior until u hit the 220-230 mark.

and before any cuck makes statement about being able to 1combo with sub 200 ap we are talking about OWpvp with potions and not honorable 1v1s and we are not talking about 20 skill combos that take 1 full minute of perfect cc to execute

we are talking about 3 skills and the other person is dead (220-230 ap)

Edited by Blondie

Posted (edited)

once every class hits like 220-230 they can 1 combo

but not every class can just dash in like a plum and 1 shot 3 people and then dash the fk out without dying or running out of resource or getting caught in cc

i mean if ur complaining that u cant kill anyone cuz ur ap is too low, get more ap? Guarantee u that u will still be complaining on a 200 ap archer, sorcerer, and warrior until u hit the 220-230 mark.

and before any cuck makes statement about being able to 1combo with sub 200 ap we are talking about OWpvp with potions and not honorable 1v1s and we are not talking about 20 skill combos that take 1 full minute of perfect cc to execute

we are talking about 3 skills and the other person is dead (220-230 ap)

tamers/giants/warriors all have great incombat mobility. ninja/kuno don't really have great mobility but they always get the first hit with stealth. sorcs are will not cross the battlefield fast but in combat mobility is still very good and so many iframes.

not sure why that would mean mae should have much lower damage than other class just because of mobility. so trades tankyness for mobility. don't forget she is also one of few classes that does not have a grab. as a melee class that is pretty significant.

she is an assassin. assassins should have very high damage in comparison to non assassins. and assassins are squish and generally ether will have very fast movement or stealth. we have the fast movement variation. but we need more ap than other classes to do the same amount of damage.

never said this is a terrible shit class that can't do anything. just saying we need way more ap to do the same thing. maybe if our role was meant to be in your face tanks that would make sense. but not for assassin type.

Edited by Mana Montana
1 person likes this

Posted

Yer doing something wrong if you think we don't have damage. 

We lack lots of AOE while most awakes gave every class that, we lack a grab to break blocks, okey but pure damage? We have that. 

Maybe a case of git gud? Don't be mad. 

2 people like this

Posted

we need way more ap to do the same thing. maybe if our role was meant to be in your face tanks that would make sense. but not for assassin type.

Get more AP and play like feedz and have fun 1 shotting kids and dashing away, or don't get more ap and complain that ur class needs to do more damage when in fact ur just not geared enough.

Choice is urs. 
Tamer damage is similar to plum in this regard. Need gear to get that quick clean kill. But once u got the gear, ur a dps monster. It's not like the classes that have the higher AP scaling "one shot harder" as they get more ap. Dead is dead if you know what I mean...

Posted (edited)

Sorcs & warriors cant 2shot unless they way outgear you. Rangers on the other hand awakened & non awakened CanWizards with  a bit less ap than you can as well due to there multihit & burst skills awakened + the fact there non awakened skills were buffed to awakened standards a while ago & we got that patch & they never rebalanced them back.

look at rowlands combo guide 200 AP 3 skills can kill full tet boss gear. That was before airattack rework. Now it's still similar 

warriors has ~20+ ap

Edited by BarcodeGod

Posted

Get more AP and play like feedz and have fun 1 shotting kids and dashing away, or don't get more ap and complain that ur class needs to do more damage when in fact ur just not geared enough.

Choice is urs. 
Tamer damage is similar to plum in this regard. Need gear to get that quick clean kill. But once u got the gear, ur a dps monster. It's not like the classes that have the higher AP scaling "one shot harder" as they get more ap. Dead is dead if you know what I mean...

ok. brb going to farm up 10 billion extra in gear that other classes don't need to get clean kills. and I would not be complaining at all if the damage of classes were balanced. its pretty stupid that an assassin archetype class can do less damage than a warrior with same gearscore yet alone need a lot more to be viable. in addition to being one of the worst if not on the absolute bottom as far as grinding speed is concerned.

so for a mae to have viable enough gear you need to grind for 3x as many hours as another class? sounds legit.

1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0