• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Average Player

41 posts in this topic

Posted

hi guys,

me and my bro talking about the stats on the average player, and we didnt agree, so.... what stats/gear do u guys think the average player has in BDO..... right down the middle, not the new players but not the SUPER OP, right down the middle, ur average player.

cheers guys

Posted

200/263 ap.

Posted

Pre 56 = Around 140+ AP and roughly about the same DP

Post 56 = Around 200+ AP about 160-200 DP

That's about where I'd ballpark it.

Posted

200/263 ap.

thata not average. Average have around 180 AP. 200-220 is less common.

1 person likes this

Posted

i guess that average ppl has DUO/TRI? so 180/190AP 250/260 dp ,
My stats are 186/254 ap/dp this is because i think average ppl has the stats i said above ^_^

1 person likes this

Posted

AP is far under 200 for averige players, my best guess wud be 170-180

2 people like this

Posted

190ap 280dp is the present game adverage

Posted

AP is far under 200 for averige players, my best guess wud be 170-180

with all the free and easy to get Black Stones, it's easy to get your Awakening Weapon up to at least 15+ or possibly Pri, if you have a pri + weapon that puts you around 190+, heck there's a fair few on the MP that are 15+ if you don't have stones that are inexpensive and will save you a lot of hassle, price rockets up for Pri versions though.

Posted (edited)

with all the free and easy to get Black Stones, it's easy to get your Awakening Weapon up to at least 15+ or possibly Pri, if you have a pri + weapon that puts you around 190+, heck there's a fair few on the MP that are 15+ if you don't have stones that are inexpensive and will save you a lot of hassle, price rockets up for Pri versions though.

Thats all fine and true(the free stuff part) but for 200 ap you need tri weapons and duo jewlery minimum, for example my sork alt is on 197/199ap Tri zaka/dande/jubre Duo Mosx2 Duo Witchx2 Duo Manos neck and Duo tree belt and with that i am still below 200 not by much but below.

Unless ofcourse you are reffering to AP with hidden ap added,food buffs,elixirs etc... cuz i was talking about the character sheet info AP.

Edited by Paric
4 people like this

Posted (edited)

hi guys,

me and my bro talking about the stats on the average player, and we didnt agree, so.... what stats/gear do u guys think the average player has in BDO..... right down the middle, not the new players but not the SUPER OP, right down the middle, ur average player.

cheers guys

Since the Average Level on the servers is Level 55 right now. (shown as a bit above C ranking from Level checked all channels with guildmates) the average Gearscore is NOway near 200AP. Since Many guilds looking for 350 Gearscore players. and many new playeres found this game during the Free 7 Day Trial through X-mas. Our guild has receaved 10 new players in the past 2 days, who are not even close to 100 energy/ 100 contribution points.

So the current Gearscore average for the EU server is 160 AP / 150 Awakening AP / 200 DP.

Still PRI witch earings and Pri mark od shadow or blue corall ringsget sniped out of marketplace like they dont exist. i am hanging around with many Twitch streams and i can tell from the chat/the viewers/the streamers self that 200 AP is still only the elite. In the Forums and Ingame the hardcore players who are level 60+ always forget that they are only <1% of the playerbase. Just open the ranking menu. People get salty about it. but its true:

-with 200 Million Silver u are in A ranking on 7 Channels.

-with Level 55 u are a bit above C ranking on 32 Channels.

-there is no Channel on the European server that only shows level 60+ players. On every channel i still see a few 59 or 58 players.  (so max 30 players per channel are level 60 -> 32 channels -> 960 People are level 60+ [checked at different day times].  And i dont think the BDO Active Playerbase is below 100k people

Kakao should just implent another Ranking point called "GearScore" then we all will see the truth :).

If people realy think 200 AP and 300 DP is standard, so how i winning like 90% of PVP fights at grinding spots? And i am talking about Gahaz, Bashims, Sausans, Pirates, Pilla Ku,

Edited by JuicyJanna
4 people like this

Posted

Kakao should just implent another Ranking point called "GearScore" then we all will see the truth :).

If people realy think 200 AP and 300 DP is standard, so how i winning like 90% of PVP fights at grinding spots? And i am talking about Gahaz, Bashims, Sausans, Pirates, Pilla Ku,

I switch just at grinding to my real eq.... otherwise i wear life skill outfits :D  Many player do it the same and the list will updated every 15/30 minutes? ^^

Posted

180 AP should grant u access to most content, while it is considered low vs the high geared, there could or should be a large gap between the two, making it an alright number i suppose. Average is duo on weapon armor, pri to duo on accessory. 200+ ap and 263 dp (which u get from tri armor) could be considered good vs the average, while it still is a bit low compared to high geared, which could very well be over 220-230-240 ap while dp doesnt nec matter that much beyond tri, the upper bracket have 283 from tet armor or 303 with kutum.

Posted

180 AP should grant u access to most content, while it is considered low vs the high geared, there could or should be a large gap between the two, making it an alright number i suppose. Average is duo on weapon armor, pri to duo on accessory. 200+ ap and 263 dp (which u get from tri armor) could be considered good vs the average, while it still is a bit low compared to high geared, which could very well be over 220-230-240 ap while dp doesnt nec matter that much beyond tri, the upper bracket have 283 from tet armor or 303 with kutum.

200 AP with DUO weapons?

LOL

3 people like this

Posted

i concider average ap to be 220ap and 260-280dp 

Posted

hi guys,

cheers guys

Please keep in mind that a lot of people on the forum live in 1%er worlds. I hate to say this but listen to Janna on this point.

1 person likes this

Posted

hi guys,

cheers guys

Do you mean average PLAYER or average PAYER? Wide difference there.

Posted

well i have mostly DUO armour (TRI Bheg) (TRI grunil main peice), DUO Kza, DUO BoStaff, PRI Witches earring 7AP rings and my AP still sucks lol, ppl tell me im under average......it seems so, like 166AP or something

Posted

200 AP with DUO weapons?

LOL

no duo weap + pri duo acce gives around 180 ap, which could be the average seeing as top peeps got 230 240. I mentioned the 200 as further up it was said it was average, which it isnt

Posted

no duo weap + pri duo acce gives around 180 ap, which could be the average seeing as top peeps got 230 240. I mentioned the 200 as further up it was said it was average, which it isnt

Only for classes using a pure AP offhand

Also, are you calculating gems in? They don't scale the same as normal AP.

1 person likes this

Posted

Oh look it's a thread about me.

Posted

Nice, time to ----- some accuracy-less plebs.

Posted

Average player AP/DP(based on account that's been logged in at least once over the last 30 days) would be really low tho.

There's so many casuals or semi-inactives, just logging in on occasion to explore, do some quests or chat. People that own the game, but not really invested. You also have the BDO life-skill community(that's huge) and other groups or playertypes not so bothered about best gear. Than there's all the new players, not yet geared.

Average gear score among active players that cares a bit about progression and PvP, that's a different story. My guess would be pretty high at this point, roughly 200/260 AP/DP.

Posted (edited)

arround 150-180 AP and 200 DP

you need to farm like a madman and have hundreds of milions to reach or even get above 200 AP sooo yeah anyone saying 200 AP is avarage is delusional

btw getting 200 DP is childs pay

Edited by Zordy
3 people like this

Posted

I think I´m above average player and I´m far of 200 AP

BDO.pngsube imagenes

i would say average is between 150-170AP and 180-210DP at most, probably less

3 people like this

Posted

I think I´m above average player and I´m far of 200 AP

BDO.pngsube imagenes

i would say average is between 150-170AP and 180-210DP at most, probably less

u have similar gear then me. but 1 more Duo Witch and those armors on tri :) else i have the same ^^  yes u are over average. not many players have duo accesouries

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0