• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Average Player

41 posts in this topic

Posted

I play this game 2-4hrs a day for months and im 170ap. I still dont meet average playerbase? =/ damn its like average = hardcore

3 people like this

Posted

185AP / 230 DP or a little bit more is average in my opinion. 

Posted

Something like 150/140/300 on my Casual Zerker.

Posted (edited)

I play casually:

Ive got Tri Grunil armor across the board (Tri Bhegs), pri accesories for most part. Granted Im not pure AP specced cause got lots ancient guardian core/seal stuff from event.

Duo Liverto / Tri awakening / Tri oJubre offhand

Sitting just under 180 AP and 250ish DP

Average is pretty subjective...

Edited by Heartcarver

Posted

Average player is 180AP/180 Awakening AP/240 DP

Posted

Kakao should just implent another Ranking point called "GearScore" then we all will see the truth :).

I think this would be a fantastic idea.

Posted (edited)

This is a bunk topic, there's no way we can average out gear unless everyone in-game posts a picture on a polled thread. In any case why does it matter, just keep on going if you want/stop if your happy with your progression atm.

This is just going to lead to nonsense arguments like that thread about weekend exp buff numbers. Also what ever happened to providing sources for information?

Edited by Zephyrsong

Posted

To have 255dp u basically need to have full tri ultimate armor

If uve tri liverto, duo offhand, and duo accessoires youre around 180ap

So id assume the average is like 140/150ap and 225dp

1 person likes this

Posted

According to the latest poll I made asking for average AP/DP, most people seem to think that 400 combined AP/DP (aka GS (gear score)) is "average".

without awakening ofc

Posted

To have 255dp u basically need to have full tri ultimate armor

If uve tri liverto, duo offhand, and duo accessoires youre around 180ap

So id assume the average is like 140/150ap and 225dp

I think people confuse the average player with the average pvper the average pvper is going to be 180ap/250dp + the average player is most likely around what you said.

Posted (edited)

average right now is 130-180ap, like if you play casually you'd be around here from pri to tri gear

above average is 200+ap this is where you have tri or above and upgraded accessories

Edited by banono

Posted

tri gear is average and competitive and easy to get 

Posted

Low - 100-150 AP / 100 - 150+ DP

Middle - 160 - 190 AP / 200 - 225+ DP

High - 200+ AP / 250+ DP

1 person likes this

Posted

Low - 100-150 AP / 100 - 150+ DP

Middle - 160 - 190 AP / 200 - 225+ DP

High - 200+ AP / 250+ DP

I feel yours is the most accurate for gear grinders

Posted

I think 180-190ish is average AP for most.  Breaking 200 AP does require high end TRI accessories and those are hard to get and expensive.  TRI Armor non boss easy to get 263 DP.

I would say there is a lower percentage at 200-210 by a large amount.  And the guys that are pushing 210 to 240+AP will they are the top 1% of players in BDO.

Average level is also going to be 58-59 at this point.  61 is very low percentage.  

Posted (edited)

Pre 56 = Around 140+ AP and roughly about the same DP

Post 56 = Around 200+ AP about 160-200 DP

That's about where I'd ballpark it.

i had 175 ap pre 56 and post 56. most lv 55-56 players I meet are barely reaching beyond 140. on what grounds do u assume people are above 200 ap at 56?? I know players at 59 who just barely reach 200

with all the free and easy to get Black Stones, it's easy to get your Awakening Weapon up to at least 15+ or possibly Pri, if you have a pri + weapon that puts you around 190+, heck there's a fair few on the MP that are 15+ if you don't have stones that are inexpensive and will save you a lot of hassle, price rockets up for Pri versions though.

I have a tri yellow awakening and a tri ap-based secondary, only 175 ap

Edited by Exayn

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0