• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Gravity Dodges ManUp to pick on little brother Iconic

60 posts in this topic

Posted

EZ Win

EZ Money

EZ Memes

R3mDl5m.jpg

7frfZn6.jpg

7 people like this

Posted

umaruup4.jpg

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

Nice meme's irrelevent shitter. How does it feel having no pvp after jumping on the zerg bandwagon and selling out?

Difficult win

Good pvp

Ez money

Maybe in a few months someone will come stalemate you.

Edited by Greggy

Posted (edited)

Nice meme's irrelevent shitter. How does it feel having no pvp after jumping on the zerg bandwagon and selling out?

Difficult win

Good pvp

Ez money

idk man, legit 200mil a week sounds good to me. 

PS: I remember killing you at bheg with my gathering costume. LUL

Edited by Rahjin
1 person likes this

Posted

Difficult win

Good pvp

Ez money

Nice meme PVP dodger

1 person likes this

Posted

idk man, legit 200mil a week sounds good to me. 

PS: I remember killing you at bheg with my gathering costume. LUL

I remember dying to you at bheg in my processing cloth. LUL

Posted

GRAVITY

GRAVITY

GRAVITY

GRAVITY

GRAVITY

More obsessed nerds making threads. It's like every day some new kid makes a thread nut-cupping them.  

Posted

castle pvp is dead.. all the fun is at nodes

1 person likes this

Posted

GRAVITY

GRAVITY

GRAVITY

GRAVITY

GRAVITY

More obsessed nerds making threads. It's like every day some new kid makes a thread nut-cupping them.  

Sick dude its kinda like you skipping PvP every Saturday

2 people like this

Posted

Didn't see that coming Kappa

Posted

Difficult win

Good pvp

Ez money

So let me get this straight. You're avoiding pvp because you can't win against them and hope that you can win by getting them bored without castle sieges? In a few weeks, all the major castles will have no pvp, leaving all the PVP in nodes and Balenos/Serendia in that case. Inevitably, gravity will be in the same position as man up.

4 people like this

Posted

So let me get this straight. You're avoiding pvp because you can't win against them and hope that you can win by getting them bored without castle sieges? In a few weeks, all the major castles will have no pvp, leaving all the PVP in nodes and Balenos/Serendia in that case. Inevitably, gravity will be in the same position as man up.

nah they'll at least get to kill iconic's tent every other week

3 people like this

Posted

The only thing Gravity had going for them was patched and they lost some of their members because of it.

Swing and a hit. Never gets old.

Posted

Sick dude its kinda like you skipping PvP every Saturday

Sickdude it's kinda like you were from Edan and .... oh wwww wait. You weren't. 

So you can just stop pretending to matter by making threads like you know what you're talking about. You're a little recruit that hides behind Edan players that prop up your guild.  Lol...Without the Mangos, you'd be in Iconic or some other dumpster guild from Orwen and everyone knows it cept you apparently.  

Go wash Huntler's shoes or something ya cuckboi.

3 people like this

Posted

Edan... I miss our old home 

Posted

The real question is: why merge with FML, kicking ur own members for it, just to trade castles with Iconic like little cucks? How do you even justify it to your own members ? O_o

Literally putting urself on same tier as Critical and Black Rose while getting less money than Vision and LoTD 

Posted

Wait one side is telling the other to give up castle to come fight them while also not giving up their castle to come fight? 

huh?

Posted

ManUp these days:

b9162b138a.jpg

literally rolling over kids

7 people like this

Posted (edited)

s

Edited by Permidox

Posted

ManUp these days:

b9162b138a.jpg

literally rolling over kids

You're rolling over kids with your Master Trading skills?  Dat rolling method too stronk!  How do I join ManUp and get dat Master 2+ trading skill?  Does it come with a Pimp My Ride wagon from daddy Lacari?

Posted

Single digit trading levels? Plebs

1 person likes this

Posted

Sickdude it's kinda like you were from Edan and .... oh wwww wait. You weren't. 

So you can just stop pretending to matter by making threads like you know what you're talking about. You're a little recruit that hides behind Edan players that prop up your guild.  Lol...Without the Mangos, you'd be in Iconic or some other dumpster guild from Orwen and everyone knows it cept you apparently.  

Go wash Huntler's shoes or something ya cuckboi.

Threads that matter.. welp you're here so its atleast important to you. I'd say thats a win for me.

Sure we get by with a little help from our Edan friends but rest assured there are no shovels here to prop me up.

Mangos are delicious, ripe or raw is the real question.

Iconic is a dead guild, Gravity feeder guild at this point amirite?

Huntler aint no -----, only -----es wear shoes.

Know your place get out in the ocean ;) 

Posted

Single digit trading levels? Plebs

yeah I'm guru 7

Posted

What are you talking about? Avoiding pvp? 

Maybe y'all are -----ing blind or just retarded but there is more than 1 guild on this server to fight and not fighting them doesn't equate to dodging pvp. Siege against iconic was some of the best fun I've had since... When I was in Man up and gravity and FML attacked the castle. I can see why man up wants to be attacked so badly though since I've been on both sides of a gravity and co vs man up siege fight. Edan is gone though and man up isn't the only competition anymore. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0