• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Ghilly OP

21 posts in this topic

Posted

Remove this shit is impossible to see enemy I even have a dog but it's not enough. All this -----gots with shining acqua are impossible to even spot and when fighting them I have to watch the minimap more than the screen. Completely broken might aswell be a 50% evasion and no one would notice a difference.

Gj daum I'm not even complaiming about p2w. Make it 2x loot from trash for the ----- I care  but leave pvp alone.

4 people like this

Posted

Remove this shit is impossible to see enemy I even have a dog but it's not enough. All this -----gots with shining acqua are impossible to even spot and when fighting them I have to watch the minimap more than the screen. Completely broken might aswell be a 50% evasion and no one would notice a difference.

Gj daum I'm not even complaiming about p2w. Make it 2x loot from trash for the ----- I care  but leave pvp alone.

well they have counter measures which are free to use such as items and pets. I do not see your problem.

If you have problems of seeing them in the dark you might want to play with your brightness and contrast.

I can tell you if daum is refunding the gear then they have to pay alot of money which they are NOT going to do. They already nerfed it and further nerf would be more complaining so you have to bear with it or get better at playing this game.

Posted

well they have counter measures which are free to use such as items and pets. I do not see your problem.

If you have problems of seeing them in the dark you might want to play with your brightness and contrast.

I can tell you if daum is refunding the gear then they have to pay alot of money which they are NOT going to do. They already nerfed it and further nerf would be more complaining so you have to bear with it or get better at playing this game.

Counter xD LIKE USING FLARE AND SHIT ELIXIR THAT LOCK U IN ANIMATION? Are you stupid? The pet pings location once and that doesn't help at all.since all you know is that you are about to be grabbed by a ghost. Git gud seriously

3 people like this

Posted

Counter xD LIKE USING FLARE AND SHIT ELIXIR THAT LOCK U IN ANIMATION? Are you stupid? The pet pings location once and that doesn't help at all.since all you know is that you are about to be grabbed by a ghost. Git gud seriously

Ghost?! You need some serious glasses sir,  think you might be blind or try the new class exorcise class it will be out next year!

well like I sayed before play with your settings because you might have some problems?

I can see if someone is using a ghillie or any other kind of gear just fine even in night time, you are probably 1 of the few who complains about this even though you know that they aint going to do anything about it.

Posted

Ghost?! You need some serious glasses sir,  think you might be blind or try the new class exorcise class it will be out next year!

well like I sayed before play with your settings because you might have some problems?

I can see if someone is using a ghillie or any other kind of gear just fine even in night time, you are probably 1 of the few who complains about this even though you know that they aint going to do anything about it.

Lel you probably fight pleb ghilly, find someone that know what color to abuse and then come here.

Posted

a black ghilie at night is a huge huge huge advantage.

and 2 black ghilies at night fighting each other is even worse.
ask me how i know.

Posted

They wouldn't lose money, just refund pearls, money stays in their pockets and we get to use it somewhere else. Win-win.

1 person likes this

Posted

Dead horse

Posted

They wouldn't lose money, just refund pearls, money stays in their pockets and we get to use it somewhere else. Win-win.

you forget that creating things in itself like assets which has first to go through a proces is also in this. If you abandon all that work it is equal to losing money because they worked on something useless. 

Lel you probably fight pleb ghilly, find someone that know what color to abuse and then come here.

well I have a black ghillie myself so I know what it is like for other people and honestly the normal color is harder to notice then the black 1. Well I did fool around with the settings to make lifeskills and pvp easyer but none the less. There is an advantage but if you are a regular gamer then you wont have any problems with this. Let me compare it to shooter games you will not see the target unless you move your crosshair over it it is basicly the samething, I honestly feel for these people^ that theyr more like butthurt because they can't see the differents in pixels and cry about every little thing which might make a deciding factor. I like the ghillie suit because not of the suit and the nametag is obv extra but because I will be less targeted, the reason why people target me less is because everyone is wearing them and there is not much difference between some classes this saved me alot of the time as a witch it is called blending in the envirement (the people).

If you need a nametag to kill someone then it is obviously proof that you need some adjustments in your settings. I almost wonder how fast your reaction speed is to see things on a screen.

and for those who has a slow reaction speed try to use a defending stance to bait him. this is game is all about strategy, knowledge, testing and getting the most out of your items which are given if you can't do that then you might have a problem.

and for the final argument you probably saw this happen and probably made countermeasures for it so there is no real reason why you're crying about this and ask for advice if you will not listen to any of it. as far as I see it this post is all about attention seeking which I highly dislike.

Posted

I have a Ghilli suit and I think it's pretty OP lol. 

4 people like this

Posted

Do the Ghillie and Desert outfit function the same? Which would you buy now?

Posted

They both hide your name. And depends on the class. For a zerker I think the desert one looks cooler, unless you want to look like a big bush. 

1 person likes this

Posted

u havent fought a slippery tamer or even sorcs in the right nightime/environment. Ghillie does bring an advantage, the very reason its being used

Posted

u havent fought a slippery tamer or even sorcs in the right nightime/environment. Ghillie does bring an advantage, the very reason its being used

Sorry, but you are right. I only have fought tamers in arena they never ever considered fighting against me when I'm grinding. Sorcs however did try it but I geuss it was just for fun? so he attacked and runned away because it did hurt me (I'm still suspicious what actually happends). but yea there aint much people who go for me when I'm grinding.

Yesterday I had this in my mind and there was musa trying to take over my spot trying to karma bomb me. We started a war (I was in a group of clannies) and he died so much, afterwards I practiced my moves against him and it was really usefull. I noticed indeed that having a ghillie suit and in the right envirement can make you blend in the mobs at night. 

I think it works against players in the right envirement but when they start moving or cast spells it is quite obvious where they will be because of the splash effects.

Posted

I think it works against players in the right envirement but when they start moving or cast spells it is quite obvious where they will be because of the splash effects.

Do u play eu? I could send u a tamer/ranger and we link war score after this then :) 

Posted

Do u play eu? I could send u a tamer/ranger and we link war score after this then :) 

I am from the EU and I'm playing on the US server. I did ask bdo if they transfer accounts between servers and they do, but this is something which is still in progress.

Posted

what a pity :/ 

Posted

I think you need glasses. 

I really wish flares wouldn't lock you in such a long animation though :/

Posted

Use a flare or reroll ninja or kunoichi for a free ghillie. 

Posted

Actually I don't have any problems with ghilie users... just concentrate on them and keep an eye on the minimap if you loose track. Maybe turtle a bit and counter their engage.. 

If it's a berserker...well just log off or go for a nice walk 

Posted

Ghilie players at the jungle spot.. oh god

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0