• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

BDO NA Guild Ranks top 10

69 posts in this topic

Posted

Respekt to BR for stating exactly what hapened to them without lies or salt.  Gf either way tonight you knew we outnumbered you by a lot but you stayed and fought for it anyway.   

Glad you've stepped away from he alliance and hope to fight you when your at full strength soon 

2 people like this

Posted

A humble adventurers opinion.

Just because. Let the commentary begin. Let's hear legit reasons why you feel differently.

1. ManUp

2. Barcode 

3. Gravity

4. Iconic

5. Vision

6. Blackrose 

7. LoTD

8. Support

9. Bridge Burners

10. Tie - Vertex & ChoNation

Top 3 pretty set.

4 - 7 could be mixed a little. Needs some 1 v 1 to help solidify.

The rest have strong core groups.

Barcode #2 when they just got their first region? After dodging all PVP in the game since merge? 

Iconic #4 when they became Gravity lapdogs since they knew they couldn't stand up to anyone after thinking they were hot shit for winning guild wars the day after the merge?

:thinking:

1 person likes this

Posted

Barcode #2 when they just got their first region? After dodging all PVP in the game since merge? 

Iconic #4 when they became Gravity lapdogs since they knew they couldn't stand up to anyone after thinking they were hot shit for winning guild wars the day after the merge?

:thinking:

Think the thread is about guild strength,  not guild politics. 

Posted

A humble adventurers opinion.

Just because. Let the commentary begin. Let's hear legit reasons why you feel differently.

1. ManUp

2. Barcode 

3. Gravity

4. Iconic

5. Vision

6. Blackrose 

7. LoTD

8. Support

9. Bridge Burners

10. Tie - Vertex & ChoNation

Top 3 pretty set.

4 - 7 could be mixed a little. Needs some 1 v 1 to help solidify.

The rest have strong core groups.

Bridge Burners is nowhere near where you put them. 9 should be Alloy and 10 Mooncake.

Posted

Mange, you shouldn't say that. Its not fair to people that are actually mentally handicapped, being grouped in with him.

Also, Gravity and Iconic, 3 & 4 - does just giving the castle to someone without so much as a scrim - this week it was Iconic giving Mediah to Gravity - actually count for something?

Without so much as a scrim. Lol @ the ignorant masses having opinions. Mediah was a full siege this week. Final tally was 1900v1300 kills in Gravity's favor.

Posted (edited)

Without so much as a scrim. Lol @ the ignorant masses having opinions. Mediah was a full siege this week. Final tally was 1900v1300 kills in Gravity's favor.

Not according to members in Iconic. I'll name the guy's name if I have to but we were told that it was a scrim and the result was always gonna be gravity's castle. I honestly don't understand why you guys are lying about it. If you're gonna castle trade, just do it. 

EDIT: Just realized you were being sarcastic... I just woke up when I wrote that lol

Edited by Rhyha

Posted

I'd put support, lotd, blackrose, and vertex over vision tbh. Vision has just been sitting on serendia getting dodged they prolly don't even know how to pvp lul.  

Heard vision was a lifeskilling guild 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

MT

Edited by Valnas

Posted

If Daum/Kakao/PA wasn't all about the cash shop, they'd be wise to create some kinda real in game ranking system beyond what they have now.  Be great for competition between guilds.

GF last night BR.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'd put support, lotd, blackrose, and vertex over vision tbh. Vision has just been sitting on serendia getting dodged they prolly don't even know how to pvp lul.  

Heard vision was a lifeskilling guild 

I can support this opinion. I saw trepx suckin on some pine trees the other day.

Posted

MoonCake, unless they've lost people? Should definitely be on this list in the 8-10 category, they are often underestimated but put up a good fight in nodes 

I think we should Support Mooncake 1 day 

Posted (edited)

I think Gatekeeper should be on this list. They are a strong guild from KR with a lot of knowledge in sieges. Their tactics are rated among the best I've ever seen. I feel strongly they should probably be rated Number 1 if not Number -1 because of how well that guild is put together. Strong leadership, Strong players, and overall Strong guild.

GK never did anything after kr....mooncake should be on this list though.

Edited by The Real SirBalin

Posted

I believe Gateway should be on this list, they are an up and coming guild with hawt.. I mean strong leadership. They are going to be the next Man Up I feel. EXPECT THEM.

Posted

From what I heard BridgeBurners relies on 2v1 to take T2 nodes all the time.

Posted

lol wat? 

Posted

lol wat? 

FROM WHAT I HEARD BRIDGEBURNERS RELIES ON 2V1 TO TAKE T2 NODES ALL THE TIME.

Posted

FROM WHAT I HEARD BRIDGEBURNERS RELIES ON 2V1 TO TAKE T2 NODES ALL THE TIME.

Louder plx

Posted (edited)

WHY FOR NOT LIST BEST GILD AMURICA?

banner_final_test.png

UtTiAEE.jpg

Edited by Proto

Posted

I think we should Support Mooncake 1 day 

Honestly Mooncake was my 11 but i only ranked 10. After 7 its sort of dicey.

Posted

You should be ranking alliances, not guilds, cause nobody fights form themselves anymore.

2 people like this

Posted

BR member here. We lasted over an hour and a half against gravity although it was a 2v2 that became a 2v1 quickly as ravensofwar didn't help gravity much other than cannon our base. 

BR lasted about 1hr 30min against gravity, Chonation lasted 15minutes after BR went down.

We lasted 10minutes against barcode last night when we were the only two left, and we had more players present then when we fought gravity

Until I see a 1v1, I rank barcode above gravity as-well

?? 2  v 1 with cho nation around 70+ people and BR around what around 50 ? 120 v 50-60 :thinking:

Posted (edited)

-lasted and hour and a half vs 30 gravity members with entire guild and entirety of chonation fighting Gravity. Thinks it's an accomplishment. 

K.

Sorry but I asked you guys after the fight and I was told you had around 50 by your own members (they use the same discord I do for some things). Chonation didn't even have 35 and I didn't think of it as an accomplishment. However, you did have ravensofwar and they DID cannon our base. Just because they died quickly doesn't mean it wasn't a 2v2. At most it was 80 people vs gravity and ravensofwar, I also do have the whole fight recorded if I need to post it. 

Don't get butthurt my guild lost to all 3 of you, do you see us getting butthurt?. Like I said, I was stating a fact of how quick barcode and LOTD took us down compared to you. If you only field "30" players during node wars, then that's your guilds own problem. I don't care about guild pride, I'm going to say it as I see it and feel it. 

I'm not stating what guild is better, I'm stating what guild was harder for us to fight

Edited by Catclaw

Posted (edited)

lost 2 v 1 ^ 

Today i learned gravity is weaker than barcode and LOTD because they once brought 50-60 members to a node war and still won 1 v2 .

Edited by Sinistartko

Posted (edited)

lost 2 v 1 ^ 

Today i learned gravity is weaker than barcode and LOTD because they once brought 50-60 members to a node war and still won 1 v2 .

I'd like to know why stating that LOTD and Barcode were harder to fight makes gravity weaker. What I am stating here is that those two guilds were much harder to fight than you (strats used, how quick they took us down), I'm not saying you are weaker. 

You guys are so defensive lol

Edited by Catclaw

Posted

I mean last night they held off Trump, Aftershock, Them, and Intrepidus for over an hour without help from any other guilds. so they lasted an hour in a 4v1 situation I think you might have the wrong information on that one :o