• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

+15 Green failtack nerf\bug\scam? WTF?

37 posts in this topic

Posted

I thought it yesterday...wanted to make my kzarka staff TRI but all time I fail on 20fs+..my max was 23fs yesterday and I use yuria for it..15fs on horse parts and above the yuria weapon...last week I could make easy 30fs with green dagger on +14 and succed to TRI my dagger (rerolled)

But now idk hoe I get easy fs on a safe way...maybe on a rednose xD but damn..in the end I become it on 10fs to 15

Posted

i hit 45 FS today while trying to make a green steel taritas armor from +13 to +14, ill stop now and save them for a TRI attempt.

Posted

and im getting like 25 ~ 28 failstacks off +14 rebar gloves (white)

You mean reblath. How much do you want for your account?:)

i hit 45 FS today while trying to make a green steel taritas armor from +13 to +14, ill stop now and save them for a TRI attempt.

Why didnt you take it to 124 for max PEN stack?

Posted

I just made 23 pieces of +15 Grunil an abut 10 sub weapons before ever hitting 15 stacks.... RNGesus my ass. This is some sort of blackstone dump scam market control BS. Enough of this crap already. God damn it.

And people still say RNG is the same for both grunil (green items) and boss items... TBH, I don't believe the chances are the same for all quality items, because I always seem to get successful enchants on lower tier gear than the higest tier gear. Don't get me wrong, it might be same RNG chances, but it's SO DAMN hard to believe when I get +15 between 1-10 failstacks using green items, and I can't even get +15 from 20 failstacks to 45 failstacks on Muskan shoes. And yes, my muskan is still +14 after almost 50 attempts. As you said, "RNG my ass", true story bro

Posted

Don't go over 15 FS, I got PRI, +15 starting at 15 FS.

If I want to get higher, just use the item you already want to enchant, because there's no evidence that I've seen that would suggest +25 and +85 will give you that much of a difference.

Posted

I suspect - and someone should really test this in some scientific way - that RNG in BDO isn't actually determined by a random number generator as assumed. I believe it may be tied to some sort of atmospheric data, time of day, or something else in its algorithm. The reason I think this is that I find that there are times when I have extremely good results when enchanting - like getting to +15 consistently with less than 5 fails, and all the others before that with similarly low failure rates. There are also times when I have extremely bad results and just fail fail fail consistently - I could try to PRI something with a 40FS (which I don't make a habit of doing, mind you) and it would fail 5, maybe 6 times, before I'd just give up.

It's definitely not completely random. There's some kind of algorithm, and it gets screwed up sometimes and throws less randomized results. I don't know what it is but I don't think it's server-wide. It must be generated per-character or per-account, or something.

That's where my WAVES theory come from and I got so many idiots to say otherwise.

Gathering, Boss Loots and even farming. I have done it countless of times for MONTHS and I notice that sometimes I couldn't get anything good for a whole day or couple days, then when the WAVES come, I get all the good things in a row.

Seriously, like today, I got Liverto, Bheg's Glove in another channel, and 3m Gold Bar from bosses whereas for the last 3 days, I got Hunter's Seals only from Karanda in 3 different channels, Seals and some craps stone from Tree, Bheg and such.

Same with gathering, either nothing for several days or sharps and Hard back to back.

But hey, guess it's "tinfold" hat when you play for months doing the same things and some idiots come in and say "RNG" without even understand the type of RNG or even system in this game.

1 person likes this

Posted

I once hit 46 failstacks going for 13 yuria long sword >.>

Posted

That's where my WAVES theory come from and I got so many idiots to say otherwise.

Gathering, Boss Loots and even farming. I have done it countless of times for MONTHS and I notice that sometimes I couldn't get anything good for a whole day or couple days, then when the WAVES come, I get all the good things in a row.

Seriously, like today, I got Liverto, Bheg's Glove in another channel, and 3m Gold Bar from bosses whereas for the last 3 days, I got Hunter's Seals only from Karanda in 3 different channels, Seals and some craps stone from Tree, Bheg and such.

Same with gathering, either nothing for several days or sharps and Hard back to back.

But hey, guess it's "tinfold" hat when you play for months doing the same things and some idiots come in and say "RNG" without even understand the type of RNG or even system in this game.

Do you have a link to your full theory, by any chance? I'd be interested in reading it.

Posted (edited)

Don't go over 15 FS, I got PRI, +15 starting at 15 FS.

If I want to get higher, just use the item you already want to enchant, because there's no evidence that I've seen that would suggest +25 and +85 will give you that much of a difference.

That avatar...dont tell me your ask a ninja! id go crazy nuts fangirl mode if you are

Rng in this game is randomized by something else for sure and not just a rng seed.too hard f and complex or someone to fully figure it out

Edited by LinaCrysta

Posted

Do you have a link to your full theory, by any chance? I'd be interested in reading it.

It was a while back, argue with an idiot who keep saying RNG and we both got 1 day ban after since he stalks my post and I got angry and curse back.

It mostly from my observation since guild members also kind of confirm this many times like during New Year, he got several DUO including DUO Laytenn which really lucky of him.

Also you can see it more clearly from collect crops in farming. If a fence is good, it always able to collect 30+ crops or 2 more more seeds. If a fence is bad, then you will try all you want, but always less than 20 crops and mostly 1 seed.

Many days, I collect less than 1000 crops total and some days in Waves, I could get over 1100 to 1300 easily.

Posted

As Asata has pointed out, BDO doesnt even have true RNG. They probably use some kind of shitty algorithm to determine wether you are eligible for a successful enchant or not.

Does this person NEED this armour to advance?

Yes = GTFO

No = Here's PEN on the house ;)

This is what happens in my case xD

Posted (edited)

I agree completely. RNG may mean Random Number Generator, but one of the first things you learn in computer science is the difference between hardware random number generation and Pseudorandom Number Generators provided by programming language libraries which shit out the exact same sequence of numbers every time. WIth Pseudo Random Number generators you 'seed' them by applying a number that determines which point in the sequence the generator will start returning numbers from.  Speculation on whether the seed is server based, account based or whatever else is entirely valid in my opinion. Having said that I doubt PA has ever been up front with a detailed explanation about how things such drop rates or enhancing success rates are calculated or whether a number generator is truly used at all.

Edited by bob349

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0