• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Daum, wake up please. You said CBT2 would be available for download 2/16. There is nowhere on this planet that it's not 2/16

122 posts in this topic

Posted

Some of us don't have very good download speeds and are now left with a 3 day beta. 

How is your Internet Connection, Daum's problem? They will open the downloads when they are ready.

If you want faster Internet, GET faster Internet. Simple. :)

Good luck

Posted

Why are some people such assholes, it's not some people's choice to have bad internet... -_- I can only guess you have mummy and daddy paying for your good internet connection...

5 people like this

Posted

Nice job by its MK department

if things are secured, what is fun.

Posted (edited)

Is 1 Mbps fast? :P

My connection says its 100.0Mbps yet it downloads only up to 1Mbps..Still it takes 8-1 day for a 24GB/35GB Game to be downloaded and installed.

Edited by MrHmm

Posted

1hour till download, so why so many stupid threads?

Posted (edited)

Can all of you -----ing relax...It's not even going to be playable for 2 days...And it's a weekday, don't you guys have like other things to worry about? 

Edited by Scizz
1 person likes this

Posted

If your download speed really is so bad that you need more than 24h to download the game client, then please get a better connection or give up on joining beta's...

I think it took me about 2 days to download CBT1.

That was after about 5 errors,ect.

I know my internet is awful, yet unless people on these forums feel like donating an crap-ton of money to help me buy a house in the city. Then I'm stuck with this 5mb down 1mb upload. I also never see that much, ever. :P 

Some of us don't have very good download speeds and are now left with a 3 day beta. 

As long as it's up before 4:30pm EST I'll be happy, then I can start the download then go to work for 8 hours and come back to it at like 40% ahahaha.

Posted

they were clear, 16.2 is still not over, period, maybe there are still things to be fixed ? who knows

No it is not clear, do u see a time aside from a date which consists of 24 hours? If this vague is clear for you great good job in whatever you do, I prefer more clarity.

Posted

not yet confirmed 

Posted (edited)

yes, becausing stating facts equal being a asshole, sensitive idiot

Calling me kid, calling him idiot. I`d love to see you telling me same thing in person. Some people are so lucky that they can play strong from behind the keyboard. You are shame of this community, being agressive and salty for nothing.   

Edited by Decem

Posted

not yet confirmed 

it is... lol... 2 threads on forum, and mails with keys have the same time... not sure if you even read anything, or just spamming posts one by one

Posted

It is 16.02 now and it will still be 16.02 in 5 hours so stop being so impatient. God... The MMO player-base really is something... 

Posted (edited)

How is your Internet Connection, Daum's problem? They will open the downloads when they are ready.

If you want faster Internet, GET faster Internet. Simple. :)

Good luck

Now why do you have to go and be like that? I never blamed Daum *for my internet. I blamed daum for not being more clear about when we can download the game. Also. I WOULD GET BETTER INTERNET IF I COULD YA RUDE ASS. 

Edited by Techkalakosis
3 people like this

Posted

Now why do you have to go and be like that? I never blamed Daum. I blamed daum for not being more clear about when we can download the game. Also. I WOULD GET BETTER INTERNET IF I COULD YA RUDE ASS. 

THEY SAID IT... god, why u dont read?

Posted

14 hours left until it's the 17th

chillax

Posted

Well excuse as poor pleebs for not havin the godly internet infastructure your country aparently has.

only takes me an hour and I don't have the best internet only 125 down and 50 up

Posted

That is not confirmed, only speculation by fans. 

Posted

Its amusing to see everyone getting worked up over internet speeds..... Of course the fact that Daum couldn't handle the connections from people simply trying to reserve a name, what do you think is going to happen when everyone starts pulling a 30gig download at the same time? do you really think that your own download speed is going to be the biggest factor in how fast the download is? :)

Posted

That is not confirmed, only speculation by fans. 

you are -----ing stupid... only speculations posted in mails with key? MAN, START READING.... its making me sad, ppl are still spamming uselss posts, instead of read anything -.-

ITS CLEARLY SAID, MORE THAN 3 TIMES.

Posted

And I thought they banned regions with crap internet. Please, it's 2016. If you can't download 30 gig in less than 10 hours, you need to move asap lol

Posted

did u check their Twitter 

Posted

only takes me an hour and I don't have the best internet only 125 down and 50 up

"ONLY" lol you are lucky my friend. The max i can get in my area is 2.5!!!!!! but i never go over 0.4 when i download.....

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Is 1 Mbps fast? :P

My connection says its 100.0Mbps yet it downloads only up to 1Mbps..Still it takes 8-1 day for a 24GB/35GB Game to be downloaded and installed.

1Mbit is not the same as 1Mbyte.

The 100Mbps is in actuallity 100Megabits.. which is 100/8 = 12.8MegaBytes.  ofcourse you lose a bit and then the server plays a big part in this too!
the 1MBps is the actual MegaBytes you're downloading with. so, about 10% from you max speed.

Edited by Nagasaki
2 people like this

Posted

you are -----ing stupid... only speculations posted in mails with key? MAN, START READING.... its making me sad, ppl are still spamming uselss posts, instead of read anything -.-
ITS CLEARLY SAID, MORE THAN 3 TIMES.

So if it's clearly said more than 3 times, where is it being said clearly? The only thing I've seen TODAY is "Sometime later today" this was NOT mentioned before today. There was speculation on Twitter saying 16:00 UTC which is in 40 minutes now. But that was not said by a CM or Daum rep. 

Posted

I'm surprised you can play the game at all if your internet is so bad. 
Pretty sure even if you had AOL dial up or whatever you could still download it in 24-48 hours. You're fine.