• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Kakao, why no Kutum offhand from NV

40 posts in this topic

Posted

So just wanted to ask why this isnt a thing since the release of Kutum?

And maybe u can say what u think about boss boxes instead of class specific weapons from nv?

@CM_Aethon @GM_Dew

2 people like this

Posted

kutum is second best and the last thing we want is more stuff added to nv roll list so please kakao don't do this.

Posted

You should ask that question to Pearl Abyss, they're the developers, not Kakao.

1 person likes this

Posted

kutum is second best and the last thing we want is more stuff added to nv roll list so please kakao don't do this.

2nd best? Hope your are not implying nouber to be bis?

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

who is "we" I certainly hope you don't think your opinion speaks for the rest of the playerbase. The whole point of NV is to have rng purchases of hard to obtain items. I bet you were singing a different tune when NV was first released and you could get boss armor/kzarka. The roll list is small enough as it is(a whopping 62 items, adding in 12 more for kutum isn't gonna make a huge difference at .3% less of a chance to obtain a specific item).

@Op yea I would like Boss Boxes instead of individual weapons as I have gotten kzarka weps to pop I don't use nor want to invest time/rng/memory frags into. If they added Kutum all the better, it says on database that nouver is in there. why not kutum. Some people aren't up at 6:37AM everyday to go to nouver(example of todays spawn time EST) or earlier for that matter.

Edited by Zephyrsong

Posted (edited)

And why is nouver kzarka dande and boss gear allowed at nv but not kutum? It just makes no sense

2nd best? Hope your are not implying nouber to be bis?

just leave him with his bis nouver, more chances for me to get a kutum which is obviously the better choice since there were a lot of test on reddit and so that have shown the difference. Kutum > Nouver.

Edited by Myntiix
1 person likes this

Posted

Tbh kutum is better than nouver overall, i have tet nouver and tri kutum and i much prefer kutum for pvp/pve. Im a witch

3 people like this

Posted

Depend of the class kutum is better than nouver, for ranger sorc and ap class nouver is better, for berseker i prefer kutum.over nouver

Posted

Depend of the class kutum is better than nouver, for ranger sorc and ap class nouver is better, for berseker i prefer kutum.over nouver

im playing ranger but i realy have no time for kutum and it piss me off that there no kutum at nv which should be from day 1

Posted

im playing ranger but i realy have no time for kutum and it piss me off that there no kutum at nv which should be from day 1

if you want kutum that bad why not buy a tri kutum in the marketplace?

Posted

if you want kutum that bad why not buy a tri kutum in the marketplace?

not that easy because iam not the only one who wants one.

Posted

Kutum has got to be the single easiest piece of boss equipment to get, just go do the Kutum train for two days and you'll get it if your AP isn't wack. I've gone to the Kutum train three times, never stayed for the full thing, got it twice, and he's probably one of the easiest bosses to do with sufficient gear, pop an Elixir of Will and he doesn't even do any damage. 

Posted

Let me guess. Because you have it already, and others shouldn't have it "easy".

BDO players are world champions in being envious, it's sick.

Posted

I think having Kutum in NV is a bad idea.  It already takes at least an hour and a half to finish the whole kutum train.  The kutum train population will disappear slowly if Kutum gets sold in the NV.    

Posted

not that easy because iam not the only one who wants one.

What server you on? there are dozen of kutums on the NA MP that stay there for days because no one is buying them.

Posted (edited)

I think having Kutum in NV is a bad idea.  It already takes at least an hour and a half to finish the whole kutum train.  The kutum train population will disappear slowly if Kutum gets sold in the NV.    

Right, because nobody goes to kill Kzarka or Nouver ever. You know, they get sold by NV. What a logic.

I wonder how many people would have the balls to do a bet with few hundred bucks. They would have to get a certain item from NV within let's say 10 weeks. If they can't do it, they lose.

It's absolutely ridiculous to claim you can something buy at NV if you want it. I have over 450 energy and 12 twinks, and played NV a LOT. A few things did NEVER show up so far.

Edited by Spartakatz

Posted

Kutum has got to be the single easiest piece of boss equipment to get, just go do the Kutum train for two days and you'll get it if your AP isn't wack. I've gone to the Kutum train three times, never stayed for the full thing, got it twice, and he's probably one of the easiest bosses to do with sufficient gear, pop an Elixir of Will and he doesn't even do any damage.

HA! "Easy to get" I've gotten from boss drops a dandy, bhegs, and a Zarka.. And I've only done those bosses 100 or less times (eh, maybe more on Zarka) I've done kutum 220 times (yes, I counted because I hate doing the boss... Just wanted the drop...) and I still havnt gotten it. I guess in the end it's all up to RNG but I would never say its easy to get that drop- not after what I've been through at least.

Posted

And why is nouver kzarka dande and boss gear allowed at nv but not kutum? It just makes no sense

just leave him with his bis nouver, more chances for me to get a kutum which is obviously the better choice since there were a lot of test on reddit and so that have shown the difference. Kutum > Nouver.

ohh with kutum>Nouver u are soooo wrong 

It is like saying yuria>liverto

And explainaton there was soo many test on Korea soon will be simular to American sience discover...

Just to explain you kutum was realesed over 8 months before nouver in kr.

Posted

HA! "Easy to get" I've gotten from boss drops a dandy, bhegs, and a Zarka.. And I've only done those bosses 100 or less times (eh, maybe more on Zarka) I've done kutum 220 times (yes, I counted because I hate doing the boss... Just wanted the drop...) and I still havnt gotten it. I guess in the end it's all up to RNG but I would never say its easy to get that drop- not after what I've been through at least.

I've gotten a Zaka, two Kutums, Bhegs, Hebetate, countless numbers of Livertos. When I actually go to bosses everyday I tend to get something, it's just the effort required to wait for them. I usually end up going and doing something else, sounds like you got rekt with RNG though. Don't feel to bad, I have 90 less gearscore than normal because I failed TET on everything and then failed getting it back to TRI and now I'm just tired and want to quit. :|

Posted

What server you on? there are dozen of kutums on the NA MP that stay there for days because no one is buying them.

Well im on EU :x

ohh with kutum>Nouver u are soooo wrong 

It is like saying yuria>liverto

And explainaton there was soo many test on Korea soon will be simular to American sience discover...

Just to explain you kutum was realesed over 8 months before nouver in kr.

I think u are soooo wrong AP isnt everything and as i said test have shown that Kutum does more damage then Nouver.

Just to explain you kutum was realesed over 8 months before nouver in kr. " eh how about no?

Posted

I would not say kutum is second best...really depends on class and build.  I prefer nouver as blader, but most classes would desire kutum tbh.

I've gotten a Zaka, two Kutums, Bhegs, Hebetate, countless numbers of Livertos. When I actually go to bosses everyday I tend to get something, it's just the effort required to wait for them. I usually end up going and doing something else, sounds like you got rekt with RNG though. Don't feel to bad, I have 90 less gearscore than normal because I failed TET on everything and then failed getting it back to TRI and now I'm just tired and want to quit. :|

You have no learned the lesson of having backups prior to advancing lol

Posted

I would not say kutum is second best...really depends on class and build.  I prefer nouver as blader, but most classes would desire kutum tbh.

You have no learned the lesson of having backups prior to advancing lol

U mean like backup Tri Bossgear? dafuq?

Posted (edited)

I've gotten a Zaka, two Kutums, Bhegs, Hebetate, countless numbers of Livertos. 

Why only 5 good items when you get daily something from the bosses? Why don't you have a dozen Nouvers and Muskans? Should be easy, just go there and drop it?

Edited by Spartakatz

Posted

U mean like backup Tri Bossgear? dafuq?

Like TET non-boss gear?

Posted

Like TET non-boss gear?

such a big waste.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0