• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

solution Solution to Karma Griefers by Players

42 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hello today again i've experienced huge anger and adrenaline drive, why? Well again a pleb who is a karma griefer showed up on my Main spot on pirates where im grinding with a full group for 4 hours and pops in kills mobs, I nicely said hey its taken and we are full otherwise i'd invite, please leave. He doesnt do that and continues, so my group starts farming him, untill we went red, once that happend the guy comes around and hits us worst part is he is conviced he is awfully strong as he can beat us and we dont kill him right. Well I've been thinking of a way to Stop this from happening, it might take a while and whole EU community and NA to contribute to actualy get rid of them.

Here is the idea, using this thread we can write down names of known griefers with proof (whispers, deaths and such) and then all the players who have their names could, should bully them, outside of safe areas when they are spotted, be they on alt gathering or main grinding or bosses we should all do this and contribute to getting rid of the awfull system daum put on us.

I will be making a discord for this, as Name and Shaming isnt alowed on forums.

If everyone agree's i'd start with making discord.

I'll be editing this thread with names of each and every griefer added and so people can actualy work against them. Please do join in on this and help us get rid of cancerous plebs.

Edited by Squishy_boi

Posted

In which world is that a "solution"? You just want everyone to help you get your revenge! Good luck...

2 people like this

Posted

That will fall under the name and shame policies, and thus will be forbidden by TOS.

1 person likes this

Posted

That will fall under the name and shame policies, and thus will be forbidden by TOS.

He's not shaming anyone, he's pking them, or are you implying karma griefing is shameful? 

Posted

and then all the players who have their names could, should bully them

cancerous plebs.

Posted

We'll call it, "The Final Solution," sounds oddly familiar...

2 people like this

Posted

LOL

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

It was too offensive so i rephrase with simple points.

-Group farming is failing at the game. I dont like it but it is how it is.

-Letting a "pleb" as you call him get mobs vs a 5 man party at main spot is failing at the game. Just clear the kitten mob. A duo or a geared solo can keep em all empty np.

-Coming here breaking the rules(name and shame) and even creating a discord to name and shame people that owned you and your pleb (yes you are the plebs) group, maybe just to have fun and see some pleb rage is disgusting.

Edited by iloveKuchen
4 people like this

Posted (edited)

It was too offensive so i rephrase with simple points.

-Group farming is failing at the game. I dont like it but it is how it is.

-Letting a "pleb" as you call him get mobs vs a 5 man party at main spot is failing at the game. Just clear the kitten mob. A duo or a geared solo can keep em all empty np.

-Coming here breaking the rules(name and shame) and even creating a discord to name and shame people that owned you and your pleb (yes you are the plebs) group, maybe just to have fun and see some pleb rage is disgusting.

I wouldnt respond to retards as yourself for saying group farming is failing at the game, cus if you get 2-3 players who KNOW how to grind pirates are 5 times more exp then it is if you are solo.

Wow read the post before comenting shit dude kay? 
Can you tell me where you grind, i'll come right as server come live and show you how easy it is to grief person's rotation with you just STANDING on 1 spot and KILLING only 1 farm where I am standing. Slows you down a bit, but in long run u'll see how frustrating it is. Besides he never killed me, at least untill 4 other players who just wait for me to go red karma came and attacked me, by then I solo went -1m karma on the cancerous pleb.

Edited by Squishy_boi

Posted

I wouldnt respond to retards as yourself for saying group farming is failing at the game, cus if you get 2-3 players who KNOW how to grind pirates are 5 times more exp then it is if you are solo.

Wow read the post before comenting shit dude kay? 
Can you tell me where you grind, i'll come right as server come live and show you how easy it is to grief person's rotation with you just STANDING on 1 spot and KILLING only 1 farm where I am standing. Slows you down a bit, but in long run u'll see how frustrating it is. Besides he never killed me, at least untill 4 other players who just wait for me to go red karma came and attacked me, by then I solo went -1m karma on the cancerous pleb.

Your logic is flawed.

Firstly, getting 5times xp is a silly and wrong statement. If there was 5times as many mob then yeah, maybe you would get more (not 5times...)xp. Secondly, getting half or less than half silver in a group would be more severe than getting 5times xp (if you would get that).

About "2-3players who know how to grind pirates": You don´t have to know anything you go and kill the rotation. In a duo you take the 2-3packs behind the main pull in a solo you don´t..or well nowadays maybe wizards can solo it too and beat respawn.

In a 5-man your too weak to clear a pirate spot solo hence at the wrong spot. You stay weak because you don´t get silver. Thats why you are failing at the game if you group grind pirates. Add in that a group grinding there smells like week ppl, easy saltmining thats what happened to you.

Posted

Roll a zerker grab chain forever and then let the mob kill them works great after 2%xp loss or so they get the point

Posted

This is so sad. One guy ruins your full parties farm, you all go negative on him, then you paint yourself as the victim. Whoever this guy is deserves a medal, he -----ing earned that grind spot and you should all give wide berth anytime you see him.

4 people like this

Posted

This is so sad. One guy ruins your full parties farm, you all go negative on him, then you paint yourself as the victim. Whoever this guy is deserves a medal, he -----ing earned that grind spot and you should all give wide berth anytime you see him.

i know that guy is a douche for not leaving them alone but damn i wish op has taken a video of it, we can all learn a thing or two from him. being able to outfarm a group and make them all go red is no easy task.

Posted

Roll a zerker grab chain forever and then let the mob kill them works great after 2%xp loss or so they get the point

how u do that if there is a 5 ppl grief guild which is not ready for war yet? :)  would I not need at least like 21571622 DP?

Posted

is this witch hunting i smell?

Posted (edited)

This is shameful. Just the idea. It's wrong on so many levels that you should be perma banned from the game. Community anager should replay to this thread ending this discussion and closing it. @CM_Aethon @CM_Oli @@CM_Serenity

You are trying to create a toxic situation influemcing whole community based on your personal problems and emotions. 

Edited by Niepokalanek
3 people like this

Posted

This is shameful. Just the idea. It's wrong on so many levels that you should be perma banned from the game. Community anager should replay to this thread ending this discussion and closing it. @CM_Aethon @CM_Oli @@CM_Serenity

You are trying to create a toxic situation influemcing whole community based on your personal problems and emotions. 

You just don't get the point... let me explain u in a bit different way:

You go to a bar (lets say kind of rocker club), u go to the place which is alrdy taken by big guys and just take his beer infront of him and drink it :)  Just try it in rl and pls record it ;) 

2. example:

You go to a bar (where u find some nerds or something dunno if that exists), go to a taken place and just take his milk (or whatever they drink) and drink it infront of him. pretty sure u will notice a difference :) 

Back to BDO: All we want is a system to defend our spots if a griefer comes along (or worse: 5 ppl grief guild which is not rdy for war yet)

Even if I am a zerker I can't even make him lose xp cause he can pay2grief ;) 

Posted

You go to a bar (lets say kind of rocker club), u go to the place which is alrdy taken by big guys and just take his beer infront of him and drink it :)  Just try it in rl and pls record it ;) 

2. example:

You go to a bar (where u find some nerds or something dunno if that exists), go to a taken place and just take his milk (or whatever they drink) and drink it infront of him. pretty sure u will notice a difference :) 

Back to BDO: All we want is a system to defend our spots if a griefer comes along (or worse: 5 ppl grief guild which is not rdy for war yet)

Dude, im not the one who doesnt get the point. I dont say the frieder did a good thing. I hate griefers. What is bad is the system. 

But proposition to stigmatizePeople by nicknames on sub forum of the game and punish them? What the ***? Is he Hitlers son? My brain has just blown up. 

Change the system, all players fight for spots. And this is part of the game. I didnt comment about that in previous post at all.

I just cant imagine how much hate and dangerous statements and acts against other people was proposed in this post.

Posted

I just cant imagine how much hate and dangerous statements and acts against other people was proposed in this post.

What the ***? Is he Hitlers son?

indeed :D 

Posted

2. example:

I haven't red the second example and I replied too fast, I'm not sure what you want to show me with this. That those nerds need other way to defend? And because of that there's this guy @Squishy_boi proposing a solution worth condemnation and ban? And it should happen that CM's and GM's will look at it and find a solution to griefers?

If so, then in the first place, this proposition shouldn't ever be brought up, for the second part, maybe right maybe wrong. You will still need a way to fight for a spot when you are weaker and to be honest.. Fighting for spots as I said is a part of this game and people compete with each other and it's good. He can change spot or channel or game if he doesn't like it and as I mentioned I'm sometimes probably irritated same way as he is when the griefer comes.

But this proposition man.. Come on.. Someone should delete this thread before too many broken minds of this community will read it and catch the idea.

Posted

You will be KICKED. OUT. OF. THAT. BAR. and probably get a lifetime ban there too. Oh but you can beat them up right? Yeah, police are already on their way and you end up in custody, good job. And all that just to take a "nerds" chair and milk. That kind of behaviour wont be tolerated anywhere in this world, and i don't see why some people think it SHOULD be.

But that's just to explain why this comparison fails. In reality, both of those cases would most likely end harmless with a few laughs and maybe a few more bought drinks on both sides. Because people who go to bars usually go there to have a good time and socialize, and aren't sociopaths.

Posted

how u do that if there is a 5 ppl grief guild which is not ready for war yet? :)  would I not need at least like 21571622 DP?

You can do nothing about it whatsoever. Get negative karma or leave. (or maybe, just maybe talk to them, politely!!! :D)
There are some ppl in big guilds who believe, that they can go to a farming spot, kill everyone there and then have the spot for themselves, regardless of whether someone was there before them.
But if you stay there and keep grinding, they will turn on you and call you a griefer.
And suddenly you have
a bunch of people who love to farm negative karma. O.o

Posted

You can't do it on the forums, it's against the forum rules.  I do actually have an "asshole matrix" which is a spreadsheet of Karma Griefers/Griefer Guilds and general ass hat's I encounter in my travels, it's filling up...rapidly lol

Posted

Because people who go to bars usually go there to have a good time and socialize, and aren't sociopaths.

Exactly.

Griefers don't. Need change.