• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

imperial cooking bugged?

17 posts in this topic

Posted

Normally so long as I pay close attention to reset times i have absolutely no problem turning in my boxes every day. but so for all this week I don't think I have even turned in a total of 10 boxes. I am at the trader every single reset. every time the boxes don't reset. i change chanels a few times every rest and all the boxes i make are sold out. and never see anyone near the trader. I feel like its bugged. anyone else get this.

2 people like this

Posted

I'm noticing the same situation, I wanted to know if this is a bug because for those who invested in a profession I think it's not fair to wait for the imperial npc and not to reset and the boxes to accumulate.

Posted

I was standing next to the trader at reset with no one in sight, and milk tea boxes were completely sold out after the reset

Posted

I was standing next to the trader at reset with no one in sight, and milk tea boxes were completely sold out after the reset

yep. and I think its random what stuff is reset. but its now 95% of the time when I am standing there it does not reset. before it was very low chance it would not reset.

also are milk tea boxes profitable? i did math earlier didnt seem worth. problem is it uses 50 milk tea

Posted

yep. and I think its random what stuff is reset. but its now 95% of the time when I am standing there it does not reset. before it was very low chance it would not reset.

also are milk tea boxes profitable? i did math earlier didnt seem worth. problem is it uses 50 milk tea

It is worth the time, reason why. E.g. You have limit of 100 crates per day. You make 6 Different foods and 4 Different Alchemy (limited by assets can't always make best type none stop every day), you want the grand total to be as high as you can get it. If you are to sell 20 crates of Tea With Fine Scent you will make 4,350,000 but if you upgrade them to say 20 crates of Sute Tea you will make 9,450,000,  sure the asset investment is larger but if your focus is Imperial Trade then you should aim to spend them assets on higher tier items. I try to sell rare procs to the market, adds up after a while. Alchemy is the best for selling rare procs at high value.

Posted (edited)

u make a little more than posting them on the marketplace after taxes with a value pack. tbh I don't make them often and usually use my tea with fine scents directly on the boxes, but the blue procs from cooking  (the red tea) only takes 1 to make a milk tea and you cant use them in tea with fine scent boxes, so I usually just use those. sell the yellow milk tea proc on the market as well as the milk tea boxes and its a nice chunk of money.

It is worth the time, reason why. E.g. You have limit of 100 crates per day. You make 6 Different foods and 4 Different Alchemy (limited by assets can't always make best type none stop every day), you want the grand total to be as high as you can get it. If you are to sell 20 crates of Tea With Fine Scent you will make 4,350,000 but if you upgrade them to say 20 crates of Sute Tea you will make 9,450,000,  sure the asset investment is larger but if your focus is Imperial Trade then you should aim to spend them assets on higher tier items. I try to sell rare procs to the market, adds up after a while. Alchemy is the best for selling rare procs at high value.

sute tea is possibly the worst profit margin box on the list tbh, I tried for a while and its not worth it at all. mainly because it takes 60 per crate, if I were you I would opt for the milk tea crates instead, turn ins are little less but on a stack of milk teas, you'll get a lot more crates out of it

Edited by Lick_MyCrit

Posted

It is a guess but imperial trade isn´t locked to the npc u are at but all the npc.

but if you upgrade them to say 20 crates of Sute Tea you will make 9,450,000,  sure the asset investment is larger but if your focus is Imperial Trade then you should aim to spend them assets on higher tier items. I try to sell rare procs to the market, adds up after a while. Alchemy is the best for selling rare procs at high value.

If you just use the blue procc for sute tea and make boxes from the rest you make the most. 

Posted (edited)

u make a little more than posting them on the marketplace after taxes with a value pack. tbh I don't make them often and usually use my tea with fine scents directly on the boxes, but the blue procs from cooking  (the red tea) only takes 1 to make a milk tea and you cant use them in tea with fine scent boxes, so I usually just use those. sell the yellow milk tea proc on the market as well as the milk tea boxes and its a nice chunk of money.

sute tea is possibly the worst profit margin box on the list tbh, I tried for a while and its not worth it at all. mainly because it takes 60 per crate, if I were you I would opt for the milk tea crates instead, turn ins are little less but on a stack of milk teas, you'll get a lot more crates out of it

Per Crate. Milk Tea - 437,500. Sute Tea - 472,500. I look at the grand total per crate if I can only make 5 Milk Tea or Sute Tea thats fine I'll make Sute Tea due to each crate being worth more. Then I will go make Elixir crates to fill in the gaps. I try to make crates that work with each other like Meat Croquette is one of the best crates in my eyes.

It is a guess but imperial trade isn´t locked to the npc u are at but all the npc.

If you just use the blue procc for sute tea and make boxes from the rest you make the most. 

Yeah I only use rare proccs to make upgraded Tea. I try not to make tea at all only when I have extra stock.

I know everyone has there own ways of doing things when comes to imperial trade, I base my whole count off the max amount income I can make. Alchemy>Cooking...

Edited by Saizo Sol

Posted

Per Crate. Milk Tea - 437,500. Sute Tea - 472,500. I look at the grand total per crate if I can only make 5 Milk Tea or Sute Tea thats fine I'll make Sute Tea due to each crate being worth more. Then I will go make Elixir crates to fill in the gaps. I try to make crates that work with each other like Meat Croquette is one of the best crates in my eyes.

Yeah I only use rare proccs to make upgraded Tea. I try not to make tea at all only when I have extra stock.

I know everyone has there own ways of doing things when comes to imperial trade, I base my whole count off the max amount income I can make. Alchemy>Cooking...

Looking at whats sold out i disagree, everybody is doing the same:)

I don't understand why you like meat croquette. Its using meat which is hard to get, its using milk which is hard to get. If u take market value and divide crafting cost by 2.5 you still end up at around 12k (out of memory, could be wrong) per item and its 40per box..480k cost per box and u get 410k. I really really don't get it.I know the procc can be used in specials but your losing silver on the rest and specials sell like crap you could just preorder blue procc that people sell and make specials of them.

And for sute vs milk tea i do milk tea because a day has 24h and if i sit there making cream then milk i cannot play the game. Also, sute tea box takes 10more items...its less silver for your materials mate. (even if crafting cost was the same its still 437/50=8,74 per milk tea to break even and 7,85 for a sute to break even).

Posted (edited)

Looking at whats sold out i disagree, everybody is doing the same:)

I don't understand why you like meat croquette. Its using meat which is hard to get, its using milk which is hard to get. If u take market value and divide crafting cost by 2.5 you still end up at around 12k (out of memory, could be wrong) per item and its 40per box..480k cost per box and u get 410k. I really really don't get it.I know the procc can be used in specials but your losing silver on the rest and specials sell like crap you could just preorder blue procc that people sell and make specials of them.

And for sute vs milk tea i do milk tea because a day has 24h and if i sit there making cream then milk i cannot play the game. Also, sute tea box takes 10more items...its less silver for your materials mate. (even if crafting cost was the same its still 437/50=8,74 per milk tea to break even and 7,85 for a sute to break even).

I think your missing what I'm saying, I'm just talking about Imperial Trade returns. I do understand there is more money in selling direct to the market compared to Imperial Trade, but I hate waiting.

Only reason I make Meat Croquette is I don't have a Milk or Meat problem and the return is high per crate, you won't be able to make 30 master crates due to lack of assets. 

When I started my Imperial Trade empire I took the time to make indepth excel sheet, with all materials, nodes, farming, processing and items which I buy from the market. I was able to connect the high and lows which helped me massively in terms of time, cost and profit, I set myself a goal to earn 100mil from gathering and Imperial Trade and selling alchemy and food to the market per-day. Oh forgot to add and crafting as well.

Edited by Saizo Sol

Posted

I think your missing what I'm saying, I'm just talking about Imperial Trade returns. I do understand there is more money in selling direct to the market compared to Imperial Trade, but I hate waiting.
Only reason I make Meat Croquette is I don't have a Milk or Meat problem and the return is high per crate, you won't be able to make 30 master crates due to lack of assets. 

When I started my Imperial Trade empire I took the time to make indepth excel sheet, with all materials, nodes, farming, processing and items which I buy from the market. I was able to connect the high and lows which helped me massively in terms of time, cost and profit, I set myself a goal to earn 100mil from gathering and Imperial Trade and selling alchemy and food to the market per-day. Oh forgot to add and crafting as well.

The problem is that you are telling it in here to the public. If you are not having a milk problem for whatever reason dont tell people to waste it on crates that aren´t even profitable to make when there is profitable options.

Anyway, got my points out if anybody reads it he or she can chose what to do, im sure you do what you do so do it.

Posted

The problem is that you are telling it in here to the public. If you are not having a milk problem for whatever reason dont tell people to waste it on crates that aren´t even profitable to make when there is profitable options.

Anyway, got my points out if anybody reads it he or she can chose what to do, im sure you do what you do so do it.

What do you make in terms of Imperial Trade? 

Posted

please make a topic at bug reports. this way no one will care. Im affected too and want a solution

if u calculated, that u can make 100 mil profit with imperial trading, u did something wrong in your sheet.

Posted

again I said the crate is a little more, but your using 10 more sute teas to make the crate (60 for a sute tea crate/50 for a milk tea crate)...which makes it worse option in terms of materials:profit

Posted

please make a topic at bug reports. this way no one will care. Im affected too and want a solution

if u calculated, that u can make 100 mil profit with imperial trading, u did something wrong in your sheet.

You didn't read what I wrote, "I set myself a goal to earn 100mil from gathering and Imperial Trade and selling alchemy and food to the market per-day. Oh forgot to add and crafting as well."

How did you miss that i'll never know. Also I made over 140mil in one day from doing what I do.

again I said the crate is a little more, but your using 10 more sute teas to make the crate (60 for a sute tea crate/50 for a milk tea crate)...which makes it worse option in terms of materials:profit

How do you keep up with the Honey? to make that much Milk Tea? Unless your buying it from the Market.

Posted

You didn't read what I wrote, "I set myself a goal to earn 100mil from gathering and Imperial Trade and selling alchemy and food to the market per-day. Oh forgot to add and crafting as well."

How did you miss that i'll never know. Also I made over 140mil in one day from doing what I do.

I just cant believe u that u can make so much profit. I got 300 cp too and its impossible to make that profit. Maybe u get that amount of money, but definitely not profit. 

Posted (edited)

If you're after profit, Sute is better on the market, you lose 300k by turning in Sute to the Imperial cook trader

Edit: Remember there's a lot of gatherers and farmers out there that'll buy your sute up because they don't yet have the contribution to take cooking themselves, they either cook, farm, or gather.

Edited by MadMaximoff

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0