• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

New Pearl Store coupon to transfer weapons to any other class. What class would you play?

If the Pear Store had a coupon to transfer weapons to any class. What class would you play?   92 votes

1. 1. If the Pear Store had a coupon to transfer your weapons to any other class what would you choose to play?

• Warrior
    • Ranger
    • Berserker
    • Wizard
    • Witch
    • Valk
    • Tamer
    • Musa/Maehwa
    • Ninja/Kuno
    • Dark Knight

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

21 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Just curious to see what classes people would choose to play if they could easily transfer their weapons over to any other class.

Btw - I had to lump Ninja/Kuno and Musa/Maehwa together due to being limited to 10 poll choices (but let's be honest nobody is going to pick those classes anyways).  

Edited by Kvn

Posted

had to lump Ninja/Kuno and Musa/Maehwa together due to being limited to 10 poll choices (but let's be honest nobody is going to pick those classes anyways).  

Excuse you. I rerolled from my Warrior to Ninja. 

Posted

f32.png

Posted

Excuse you. I rerolled from my Warrior to Ninja. 

Did you fall down and suffer some sort of head trauma prior to re-rolling?  Are you a masochist?  If not, I'm assuming you must just have some sort of naruto obsession and don't mind being irrelevant in node/seige wars...lol

Posted

Did you fall down and suffer some sort of head trauma prior to re-rolling?  Are you a masochist?  If not, I'm assuming you must just have some sort of naruto obsession and don't mind being irrelevant in node/seige wars...lol

Not everyone that picks a class does so to suck on the (man)titty for node / siege payout.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Nah, I actually play to have fun, it's pretty interesting that way.

Edit:
Yes, I'm implying that I found warrior to be boring and didn't care to be op for the sake of being op. I prefer underdogs

Edited by Exayn

Posted

Are you a racist? Where is the Sorceress? :P

1 person likes this

Posted

I wouldn't reroll, I'd buy the first dandy weapon off the NV I saw and use the coupon to transfer it to my ninja. 

Posted

Just curious to see what classes people would choose to play if they could easily transfer their weapons over to any other class.

Btw - I had to lump Ninja/Kuno and Musa/Maehwa together due to being limited to 10 poll choices (but let's be honest nobody is going to pick those classes anyways).  

not sure why you included dark knight which does not even have awakening yet are aren't out in NA/EU instead of sorc :x 

Posted

not sure why you included dark knight which does not even have awakening yet are aren't out in NA/EU instead of sorc :x 

Oh man I blew it.  Totally thought I had put Sorc on there...  lame 10 choice limit f'd my poll.  Someone else is going to have to make a new poll on some 3rd party site and link it I'm way to stoned to be bothered.  Gotta get in game and fail more enchantments lol.

Posted

If I had to reroll back to anything, it'd be Musa simply because of how much stronger I'd be with the class than as a Ninja. I love my ninja, though, even if it's trash-tier compared to the rest of the classes.

Posted

i would play maewhanbdzhsh coz u can size her boobs like insane

Posted

same as before, my lovely Witch :x

i would use the coupon to buy a TRI ranger weapon and change it to spehre. 

since ranger weapon is 70 million cheaper

Posted

I did re-roll to Kuno.

Although, I had a mae before. I think Ninja and Kuno are probably the only interesting classes left post awakening.

1 person likes this

Posted

How about never introducing such P2W Item?

those idiots items are what begin to break the economy in online game.

Posted

How about never introducing such P2W Item?

those idiots items are what begin to break the economy in online game.

How is it p2w when you have to own the item before you can change it into something else via the coupon..?

Posted

:D I would reroll into a pure life skill class if that was a thing :D 

Posted (edited)

I already sold my TET DANDE (and rolled another class) as this item was not in the pearl store, if they release it I will go MAD!

Edited by Ragnar Lodbrok

Posted

Nice clickbait title

Posted

I already sold my TET DANDE (and rolled another class) as this item was not in the pearl store, if they release it I will go MAD!

its gonna come

1 person likes this

Posted

you added dark knight that is not even in our version yet and left out sorceress'?!?
wth this poll

a54.gif

anyway i could reroll sorc if such item would be purchasable with in game money :D

1 person likes this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0