• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

PLEASE EXTEND THE ATTENDANCE REWARD EVENT!

53 posts in this topic

Posted

I have played since launch and had to stop playing back in August due to degree responsibilities. I finished up about a week and a half too late... I will only make it to the "22" day reward...please... I am a loyal player... I am sure many other players are in the same boat.

Posted

nah

1 person likes this

Posted

They'll probably have another attendance event after this one. Stop asking for it to be extended.

Posted

no

git gud and sacrifice your real life

Posted

would be nice to extend this event 1 more week for those who missed it... winter holidays.

Posted

Uhm,. NO. that's not how it works. Where do you define the cut off date? Okay we'll extend it two weeks for people like you who were close, then the people who miss that by 1-2 weeks will complain to have it extended too. It never ends. That's not how it works. You could miss tons of days and still get every reward as it is.

IT WILL NOT BE EXTENDED, AND YOU DON'T DESERVE IT EXTENDED. 

5 people like this

Posted

Man, you people are scumbags. Real life is more important than the game...you do know that right?

1 person likes this

Posted

I get my last pack on 11th just when the event ends which means I probably won't get it. Do I care ? no because I got 4k gs in archeage fresh start server which was much better alternative for Christmas holidays than grinding pirates for 14h per day :) .

Posted

Man, you people are scumbags. Real life is more important than the game...you do know that right?

How hard is it to log into the game? You don't even have to play it. 

You wanting it extended is ridiculous and sets a bad precedent. You missed it because you were doing something else, that's your fault, you don't deserve it extended for your convenience.  

1 person likes this

Posted

You know running your computer 24/7 takes power? 

Since you're going to be rather childish and insult people for pointing out the obvious I'd like to ask one quick question. What's it like being so poor that keep the PC on causes you financial distress? :) 

3 people like this

Posted

Wow, you're really retarded. You know running your computer 24/7 takes power? Do you also know that I needed my computer for calculating research? OH YEAH, you assumed. Shut the ----- up and stay off the thread if you're going to be a retarded -----.

You're just being rude to her for no reason , if real life is more important than maybe this isin't the game for you since you can't be bothered to stay logged in for 30 minutes to get a reward and then come here to beg , gg showing off how uneducated you are and how you behave , no wonder u got triggered , problems in rl maybe ? shoo away to ur important rl.

Posted (edited)

How hard is it to log into the game? You don't even have to play it. 

[...] 

Real life means you are not sitting in front of your computer ready to log into BDO everyday.
People were on vacation visiting friends and family over Christmas and New Year. But I guess you would even take your pc as luggage on that trip to plug it into your families living room.

Edited by Eternal2nd
1 person likes this

Posted

Alt tab, send to tray for 30 minutes while you do your research, alt tab back into the game, collect reward, close game, go back to research, win. 

I travel for work and don't trust the unsecured wifi at hotels so I missing out and I'm not asking for it to be extended. Live with the decision you make and not try to blame others. 

Posted

Wow, you're really retarded. You know running your computer 24/7 takes power? Do you also know that I needed my computer for calculating research? OH YEAH, you assumed. Shut the ----- up and stay off the thread if you're going to be a retarded -----.

5 minutes to login and do the attendance requires you to login 24/7? what?

Posted

Thats actually sad since you're all alone and don't even have any friends in game , I have someone that asked me to log in to get her rewards while shes gone and im still doing it , u know , thats what friends are for , sadly you have no ideea about that by the way you behave.

Get john cena'd bruh

Posted

Real life means you are not sitting in front of your computer ready to log into BDO everyday.People were on vacation visiting friends and family over Christmas and New Year. But I guess you would even take your pc as luggage on that trip to plug it into your families living room.

You chose to go visit family, you chose to not take a PC/laptop with you; why should the game cater to you? Perhaps MMOs aren't for you and you'd be better suited with a browser game? :) 

1 person likes this

Posted

No, you half-wits for some reason care that if they extend the event that people will catch up, who were once behind. You are greedy and irrational. In no way is extending the week so other players who were on holiday and doing, you know, other RL things going to effect your lives. Yet, here you cucks are scouring the forums just to see your own text. And then you call me entitled?? LMAO! I work for a living. Hence why I can't be on 24/7...and I'M entitled? BAHAHAHAHAHA, must be Clinton voters.

Since you're going to be rather childish and insult people for pointing out the obvious I'd like to ask one quick question. What's it like being so poor that keep the PC on causes you financial distress? :) 

One of the reasons I'm wealthy now is because I'm smart with my money. I keep my PC on most of the time. I gave it breaks and couldn't play because of an annoying program called SPSS...but most likely, you've never heard of it. BDO is also very distracting and I have important shit to do. So no, logging in for 30 minutes was a burden.

Posted

No, you half-wits for some reason care that if they extend the event that people will catch up, who were once behind. You are greedy and irrational. In no way is extending the week so other players who were on holiday and doing, you know, other RL things going to effect your lives. Yet, here you cucks are scouring the forums just to see your own text. And then you call me entitled?? LMAO! I work for a living. Hence why I can't be on 24/7...and I'M entitled? BAHAHAHAHAHA, must be Clinton voters.

Posted

stfu and stop trolling. Your argument is base on stupidity, nothing logical. 

Talking like youre the only one who has real life LOL, talk about trolling to the max.

Posted

Real life means you are not sitting in front of your computer ready to log into BDO everyday.People were on vacation visiting friends and family over Christmas and New Year. But I guess you would even take your pc as luggage on that trip to plug it into your families living room.

I'm sorry but this is the BDO attendance reward we are talking about, it doesn't "stop for real life", you just have to accept the fact that you missed it because you were doing other things. It doesn't matter what those things are. Your entitlement is the same as saying you couldn't get the rewards because you were playing other games, well you made that choice, BDO should not bend over and extend it's rewards because you were doing something else. You couldn't even complain if they gave you 35 days to achieve 35 rewards, instead they are very lenient and let you miss a bunch of days, I think it's 7+ days at least, and still gain maximum rewards, what more do you want? 

Posted

because I'm smart with my money.

Guess that 3 cents you save by turning your PC off really does add up. To think if only I turned off my PC every night I could have bought myself a cheeseburger after 3 years...

1 person likes this

Posted

dont need to be one 24/7 you just need to log in for 30mins to get the reward it's not likely they will extended it because they give extra days knowing people will miss some of the days. If they wanted to be over the  top they could make it so you cant miss a day and then an extension might be understandable. But otherwise I have RL things I do but I log in for 30mins every day get my reward and log off even it means getting home at 9pm and logging in till 9:30 and going to bed right after. 

Posted

stfu and stop trolling. Your argument is base on stupidity, nothing logical. 

Talking like youre the only one who has real life LOL, talk about trolling to the max.

Please explain to me how it was illogical.

Guess that 3 cents you save by turning your PC off really does add up. To think if only I turned off my PC every night I could have bought myself a cheeseburger after 3 years...

Looks like the text of a poor, leeching-off-his-parents individual. Hahahahaha

Posted (edited)

You chose to go visit family, you chose to not take a PC/laptop with you; why should the game cater to you? Perhaps MMOs aren't for you and you'd be better suited with a browser game? :) 

I didn't say it should be catered towards me? You decided to just interpret that into my words.
I merely explained what it actually means to have real life obligations because it seems that some are so far off into their isolation that they can't even imagine it.

I decided to go visit my family and friends knowing I won't finish the Lavientia event and Attendance event.
So again I am not entitled as some of you basement dwellers seem to have as your only argument I'm totally fine with that. Others may not and wish for a an extension. It was a wide spread holiday after all.

Edited by Eternal2nd

Posted

I se nerp..... I am like on day 20.

This is like the what 6th calendar event?