• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

30 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Edited by Oke

Posted

did the warrior dc there at the end? lolol

Posted

lol

Posted

best fight eva

Posted

That was painful to watch.. glad you got those kills though. Musa for life.

Posted

2146 hp? O.o Pretty sloppy fights, seemed like you pressed whatever you could waiting for that BTB at the end. Nice catch with Fiery Angel. And what the hell was their gear. Your gear seems pretty low, what the hell did THEY have? O.o

Posted

I mean... what is the point of this video? I could go to sausans and flag up, post a 1v10 video vs weak people. These people are so undergeared and underleveled that they dont even hit you with their skills (accuracy issues due to being underleveled).

Also your skill rotation is terrible...

Posted

It doesn't look like the Musa's gear was that much higher. Good job man, sure there are something you could work on. But you did well!

Posted

The guys your fighting have awful gear and are themselves awful (the warrior at the end is a perfect example), you use Crosscut when its on cooldown which is a horrible habit, you stand still autoattacking, you use projection at point blank range & you need to work on your front guard timing and skill cancelling.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

All in all, a very bad musa fighting new players with 300 gearscore or less.

I rate 1/10, gave you 1 point for video quality. Gj on that

Edited by Comrade

Posted

Evasion stack and pot spamming. Hell when CC use pot you heal for 300+ HP and their gear were stupidly low. All I see is that you get KD-ed for several times and survive the down attack, which is only contributed to GEARS.

Good gear. Bad play. Epic Pot carriage.

Posted

how many buttons you need to play musa?

Posted

Olvia2 channel. Nuff said.

1 person likes this

Posted

4 buttons: Shift, LMB, A-D. Sometimes press E or Z.

Posted

Olvia2 channel. Nuff said.

didnt even notice. Nice catch!!

Posted

4 buttons: Shift, LMB, A-D. Sometimes press E or Z.

Don't forget about F, and RMB, or Q, Q is important to. 

Posted

Don't forget about F, and RMB, or Q, Q is important to. 

I forget about F all the time. But I'm a baddie.

Posted

So much hate here. I think he did a nice job. He avoided CC using point blank ranged Projection. Getting kills with auto attacks + random skills. Not many Musa's can pull that off fighting warrior, even if he was afk. Good job

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Rip title...

Edited by Comrade

Posted

I mean I don't know why he wouldn't just look at the feedback. There's some useful tips that can be gained from what people have said, Just don't take it personally. 

Posted

Ty all for comments and advice.

As you can tell by the Olvia channel I am a returning player, my GS is 160/220. I know the gameplay and skill rotation could use some practice:)

3 people like this

Posted

As you can tell by the Olvia channel I am a returning player, my GS is 160/220. I know the gameplay and skill rotation could use some practice:)

where is the flame? Where is the salt????

you're killing me man...

Posted

Hi! Khouda here, make sure to tape down the s key on ur keyboard, I personally use duct tape cuz sometimes I spill my capri-sun while pwning newbs. Duct tape seems to hold better than other tapes!

Posted

11/10 for not getting down, Musa forums are full of crazy bastards you gotta become one to deal with it. Well, mainly just Cryptid... His is the only opinion that matters, Cryptid is bae. 

3 people like this

Posted

11/10 for not getting down, Musa forums are full of crazy bastards you gotta become one to deal with it. Well, mainly just Cryptid... His is the only opinion that matters, Cryptid is bae. 

Bruh. I'm in tearing up <3