• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Connection to the game server lost... constantly

30 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello! So, I submitted a ticket about this, but I'm not sure how customer service is on here and I'd like to ask my fellow players.

I recently got back into this game with a new account. Since then, I have found the game to be essentially unplayable, as it disconnects and closes the game [constantly]. We're talking every minute - and since starting up, the game doesn't seem to acknowledge anything I do. If I press R to interact, it ignores me, and then prevents me from doing anything else until it inevitably closes the game with a message saying "connection to server lost".

I had maybe an hour or two where my game wasn't doing this, but other than that, it's been consistent since I bought it. I used to play this game and did not have this issue, and have the same ISP as back then. Does anyone know if there is a fix to this? Thank you. ;-;

Posted

Friend is having the same issue...Its a bit ridiculous we've been trying to fix it for 2 days now. Come Kakao...FIX THIS!

@CM_Aethon  @CM_Praballo @CM_Yukimura @CM

Seriously fix this guys....

3 people like this

Posted

I bought a VPN service. I can't play the game without a VPN, but with a VPN my connection is kinda laggy; there's rubber-banding/etc.

Would love to see if I can ditch the VPN after a month and fix it naturally. Thanks!

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

I bought a VPN service. I can't play the game without a VPN, but with a VPN my connection is kinda laggy; there's rubber-banding/etc.

Would love to see if I can ditch the VPN after a month and fix it naturally. Thanks!

Exactly the same. VPN and 500 ping. Thanks Kakao for such game enjoyment that I purchased.

I use this VPN service. Happy with it.

Edited by Usurper

Posted

Every now and then, usually at least once a week, I can't play because of these "Lost connection to server" problems.

What often works is clicking on "Start" instead of clicking on the message window that pops up on the screen you get booted to. But if I am still on cooldown and unable to change channels I sometimes have to see that screen several times. Logging on to a different channel however often seems to work, though sometimes nothing I can do will get me a stable connection.

I hope they do fix this, cuz it is the biggest problem I have with the game right now.

Posted

Husband and I are having the same issues. He's been having issues all week. First time today for me. Changes characters didn't work for us, unfortunately.

Posted

I have been having similar problems myself. Every couple of hours i randomly get disconnected from the game.

Posted (edited)

Yeah it sucks i have this problem since christmas patch wtf its happen whit this game.......and as i see not even one staff member answer they don't give a shit about players

Edited by Undercode

Posted

Add me to the list.  Since the 1/11/17 patch I can't play more than about 5 minutes and the game crashes.  Just freezes and shuts down.  Almost like someone going into the task manager and hitting end task.

All the errors in the log files point to AMD fuel service.  Of course don't expect any support or help.  Gonna have to figure it out for ourselves.

Posted

Just to add to this, I've also noticed since Christmas a large increase in the number of disconnects after about 5 mins in game. I'm not sure if this is an internet issue though as the log almost always shows the following message:

Player character is logging out.=>Actor=>Index(4):(Client-PC/4/5.79.111.107):($UndefinedName$/-1):logout:Reason(UNKNOWN SYMBOL NO(121):[UNKNOWN SYMBOL NO])

My (admittedly clumsy) research suggests that the game fails because something in particular hasn't loaded. (The log always shows UNKNOWN SYMBOL NO(121) for each DC.) So there might be more to this than connectivity.

For those also DC'ing a lot recently, does your log show the same thing?

Posted

For me my log says something different entirely

^ 2017-01-15 14:43:06  2748-00-1 eErrNoServiceLog                             (3235169522) Service log!=>IME ??? PRIMARYLANGID(19) Indicatior(A)? ??????.

^ 2017-01-15 14:43:06  2748-00-2 eErrNoServiceLog                             (3235169522) Service log!=>Not exist LFX DLL

^ 2017-01-15 14:43:06  2748-00-1 eErrNoServiceLog                             (3235169522) Service log!=>device lost

^ 2017-01-15 14:43:06  2748-00-1 eErrNoServiceLog                             (3235169522) Service log!=>??? ??? English(US)? ??????.

^ 2017-01-15 14:43:07  2748-00-1 eErrNoServiceLog                             (3235169522) Service log!=>Active Processor (1)

^ 2017-01-15 14:43:07  2748-00-1 eErrNoServiceLog                             (3235169522) Service log!=>PAProcessor_ClientHome::activeProcess - start

^ 2017-01-15 14:43:07  2748-00-1 eErrNoServiceLog                             (3235169522) Service log!=>PAProcessor_ClientHome::activeProcess - after prepareHomeMode

^ 2017-01-15 14:43:07  7064-00-1 eErrNoServiceLog                             (3235169522) Service log!=>loadClientData - 0

^ 2017-01-15 14:43:07  7064-00-1 eErrNoServiceLog                             (3235169522) Service log!=>loadClientData - 1

1 person likes this

Posted

Clauuxx that's from the startup log. I'm not sure which one actually tells us what's going wrong but I've been checking the client log. I'm not sure I'm right though, is the startup log a better indicator of the problem?

Posted

Oops. xD didn't notice there were 3 different ones. 

Hmm a time before it said for me: 

( 894168244) Player character is logging out.=>Actor=>Index(4):(Client-PC/4/5.79.111.36):($UndefinedName$/-1):logout:Reason(eErrNoUserRequestDisconnect(1199160933):[Did not connect.])
2017-01-15 14:58:26  4976-00-1 eErrNoDevelopLog                             (1883292737) Development log!=>Actor=>Index(4):(Client-PC/4/5.79.111.36):($UndefinedName$/-1):logout completed:Reason(eErrNoUserRequestDisconnect(1199160933):[Did not connect.])

and last time I played it said:

( 894168244) Player character is logging out.=>Actor=>Index(4):(Client-PC/4/5.79.111.73):($UndefinedName$/-1):logout:Reason(UNKNOWN SYMBOL NO(121):[UNKNOWN SYMBOL NO])
2017-01-15 16:10:35   820-00-1 eErrNoDevelopLog                             (1883292737) Development log!=>Actor=>Index(4):(Client-PC/4/5.79.111.73):($UndefinedName$/-1):logout completed:Reason(UNKNOWN SYMBOL NO(121):[UNKNOWN SYMBOL NO])

I think that the last time I played it disconnected instantly and the time before I disconnected after a short while of playing. So that might explain the difference in the log.
Still not sure what it means.. but you're right, this could be an indicator of the problem. 

Posted

I'm based in Australia and cannot connect for approx. 2 days now.  I can get to the Select Character screen, but once I pick a toon and click connect, it shows Now Processing and eventually (after 2-4 minutes) disconnects.  I am on a new PC with Win10.

It started when I tried to switch channels.

Interestingly, I have an older Win7 laptop and I can play the game with it.  So it is not my home network or ISP.

Posted

Clauxx, it's interesting to know you've got the same log result but I get the error logout:Reason(UNKNOWN SYMBOL NO(121) almost every time I disconnect, whether it's moments after entering the game or half an hour in. The did not connect problem sounds more like a connection error possibly?

So, does anyone else also see this Unknown Symbol no. 121 in their logs?

Also, Eadskar, have you updated windows 10 recently? If I recall, some of the updates caused issues with firewall settings and so on.

Posted

Clauxx, it's interesting to know you've got the same log result but I get the error logout:Reason(UNKNOWN SYMBOL NO(121) almost every time I disconnect, whether it's moments after entering the game or half an hour in. The did not connect problem sounds more like a connection error possibly?

So, does anyone else also see this Unknown Symbol no. 121 in their logs?

Also, Eadskar, have you updated windows 10 recently? If I recall, some of the updates caused issues with firewall settings and so on.

I have Win7 and my client log is full of about 7 types of errors. Some with I assume Korean characters.

Posted

Same problem here, started after the minipatch on 16-1-2017

Posted

To those looking at their logs, go to the client log entry (not launcher or startup) with the date and time matching your most recent disconnection. It will be the lowest one on the list if you disconnected the last time you played. Logs are in the folder Local disk (C:)/programfiles(x86)/Blackdesertonline/logs if you can't find them.

Open it with notepad and scroll down to the bottom. We are not looking at the very last entry but rather there will be one around 10 lines up that reads something like.

2017-01-18 07:54:05  8492-00-1 eErrNoPcLogout   ( 894168244) Player character is logging out.=>Actor=>Index(0):(Client-PC/0/5.79.111.92 ($UndefinedName$/-1):logout:Reason(UNKNOWN SYMBOL NO(121):[UNKNOWN SYMBOL NO])

I'm guessing (unless someone who knows better corrects me) that this is the error causing the disconnections. Ever since they started becoming really bad for me, the error is always logout:Reason(UNKNOWN SYMBOL NO(121). I'm trying to see if this is the same for everyone experiencing this problem as it may help identify the problem.

Does anyone know what this entry means or could mean?

Posted (edited)

Having the Same issue, however I do not have a new account, existing old account. Sign in and nothing is acknowledged when I speak to an NPC or try anything, moments later the game disconnects.  Started happening for me on 1/17/17

EDIT: I have been able to log in successfully four times in a row after the FULL Margoria patch, the small patches that they were giving to help make the download cleaner, I believe might have been the cause since the start of the small patches is when my problem had begun and repairing/reinstalling would not work, I worked through multiple cmd prompt options with support and other things revolving my PC, nothing seemed to work but the moment the full patch had came through, I haven't had any problems...yet

Edited by Akenai

Posted

for me it starts happening at 6pm, then continues till around 11pm.

Posted

for me it starts happening at 6pm, then continues till around 11pm.

Which country are you based?

I'm in AU and this is what happens to me. The times equate to Midnight to 4 or 5am in the US.

Posted (edited)

Which country are you based?

I'm in AU and this is what happens to me. The times equate to Midnight to 4 or 5am in the US.

I was uk based but moved to hong kong in september.

I'm gmt +8, probably should have said that in the first post, 
which actually lines up perfectly with what you said.

|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|                                      WinMTR statistics                                   |
|                       Host              -   %  | Sent | Recv | Best | Avrg | Wrst | Last |
|------------------------------------------------|------|------|------|------|------|------|
|                             csp3.zte.com.cn -    0 |   23 |   23 |    0 |    0 |    2 |    1 |
|         pcd-vta23-2-rx.netvigator.com -    0 |   23 |   23 |   19 |   22 |   28 |   20 |
|                                  10.193.230.21 -    0 |   23 |   23 |   18 |   22 |   31 |   21 |
|                wtsc3a074.netvigator.com -    0 |   23 |   23 |   18 |   20 |   28 |   18 |
|    63-222-0-33.static.pccwglobal.net -    6 |   19 |   18 |  284 |  295 |  319 |  286 |
|   ae-19.r03.frnkge03.de.bb.gin.ntt.net -    6 |   19 |   18 |  283 |  292 |  317 |  284 |
|     ae-6.r20.frnkge04.de.bb.gin.ntt.net -    0 |   22 |   22 |  292 |  299 |  320 |  297 |
|     ae-9.r25.amstnl02.nl.bb.gin.ntt.net -    6 |   19 |   18 |    0 |  296 |  343 |  300 |
|     ae-1.r03.amstnl02.nl.bb.gin.ntt.net -    0 |   22 |   22 |  288 |  297 |  310 |  300 |
|                          83.231.213.182 -    0 |   22 |   22 |  277 |  283 |  295 |  290 |
|                   No response from host -  100 |    4 |    0 |    0 |    0 |    0 |    0 |
|                             5.79.79.235 -    0 |   22 |   22 |  274 |  277 |  290 |  275 |
|                   No response from host -  100 |    4 |    0 |    0 |    0 |    0 |    0 |
|________________________________________________|______|______|______|______|______|______|
   WinMTR v0.92 GPL V2 by Appnor MSP - Fully Managed Hosting & Cloud Provider

Update: I connected to west coast usa with my VPN and it fixed the problem right away.

Edited by Gwatnu

Posted (edited)

Having the exact same problem as Lacky.But mine started today..disconnecting ever so often sometimes as often as a minute after logging into character...my client log says:

Player character is logging out.=>Actor=>Index(0):(Client-PC/0/209.58.137.228):($UndefinedName$/-1):logout:Reason(UNKNOWN SYMBOL NO(10101):[UNKNOWN SYMBOL NO])   Development log!=>Actor=>Index(0):(Client-PC/0/209.58.137.228):($UndefinedName$/-1):logout completed:Reason(UNKNOWN SYMBOL NO(10101):[UNKNOWN SYMBOL NO])

....but also a few lines above that says :

Error!=>모델파일을 찾을 수 없었습니다: 1_Pc/13_PNM/Weapon/56_Darts/PNM_01_DRT_0001_L.pac

Error!=>모델파일을 찾을 수 없었습니다: 1_Pc/13_PNM/Weapon/56_Darts/PNM_01_DRT_0001_L_IN.pac

모델파일을 찾을 수 없었습니다 says "I could not find the model file" from google translate..my understanding is that something didnt get installed correctly on a patch day.

so to fix my problem i ran a file check by :

1. Go to the Black Desert Online installation folder (something like C:\Program Files (x86)\Black Desert Online).
  2. Rename the following file: version.dat to config.filecheck
  3. Restart the launcher and it will repair your game files

Ok its been bout a month since i had these problems..after running the config.filecheck,the problem still occured a lil while after.now it coulda been fixed in a patch but maybe not so hope itll help someone.basically i think its a crash coming from your system not meeting some game requirements and u end up with a apphang error because its not getting the data it needs at the time your seeing it in-game.

Example     :Reason(UNKNOWN SYMBOL NO(10101):[UNKNOWN SYMBOL NO]

모델파일을 찾을 수 없었습니다 says "I could not find the model file"

Overclocking my Cpu from 2.8ghz to 3.1ghz solved this problem for me.been over a month with 0 crashes and 0 errors.and it runs buttery smooth now aswell.

Edited by Mr.Wytes
*another thing to try*

Posted

Same. Whenever i switch characters or change channels I disconnect.

Posted

my client log has this

( 894168244) Player character is logging out.=>Actor=>Index(4):(Client-PC/4/5.79.111.77):($UndefinedName$/-1):logout:Reason(UNKNOWN SYMBOL NO(10101):[UNKNOWN SYMBOL NO])
2017-01-21 14:13:44  7764-00-1 eErrNoDevelopLog                             (1883292737) Development log!=>Actor=>Index(4):(Client-PC/4/5.79.111.77):($UndefinedName$/-1):logout completed:Reason(UNKNOWN SYMBOL NO(10101):[UNKNOWN SYMBOL NO])

Can stay about 30 seconds in game. Crashes every single time with this error.