• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Sorc fall behind in pvp after all awakenings revivals.

256 posts in this topic

Posted

Before awakening sorc was one of the best pvp class, Good 1v1 and small battles but poor in mass pvp. At the same time, already one of the worse grinders (small aoe, high consumption of potions). What has changed after awakenig?

Grind it became much more efficient. Big aoe dmg, wear pots reduced about half (but still uses more than any other class).

What about pvp? Still sucks in mass pvp, still good in small groups. But in the 1v1 pvp situation changed about 360 * for the worse. You probably think that I exaggerate? So let me give you some examples of changes in 1v1 pvp.

Before the awakenig ranger was like fresh meat for the sorc, now is exactly the opposite. A similar situation is with other classes. Assuming that the players have the same gear/lvl/skill sorc is heavily beaten by Warrior, tamer, ranger, berserk. One way to win with over Musa/Maehwa is one kill combo, because otherwise run away and come back with 100% hp. The only class which is aligned/advantage chances to win are wich/wizard and ninja. Did not mention kunoichi/valkiri because I had enough of fighting, to assess their strength

Personally I play sorc and I am disappointed, I thought of changing the class but I do not have time for the next months grind. My stats 220/222/288.
I like this class, fighting style, but pvp on awakening is a failure.

Anyone has similar feelings?

Posted

You just suck plain and simple. Sorc is still one of the top pvp classes in game. Sorc sucks at mass pvp? Tell that to the Sorcs of ManUp who always have the most kills every sieges. 1v1 its Zerk>Ranger>Warrior=Sorc>Everybody else.

TLDR; You are just bad

19 people like this

Posted

Whether you're playing even sorc? Bring some arguments on the table or STFU.

Posted

wear pots reduced about half (but still uses more than any other class).

I thought you were a Sorc, not RANGER. Ranger uses the most pots.

7 people like this

Posted

http://www.inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=3591&query=view&p=1&l=28435&category=&iskin=&mskin=&sort=&orderby

"So let me give you some examples of changes in 1v1 pvp.

Before the awakenig ranger was like fresh meat for the sorc, now is exactly the opposite. A similar situation is with other classes. Assuming that the players have the same gear/lvl/skill sorc is heavily beaten by Warrior, tamer, ranger, berserk. One way to win with over Musa/Maehwa is one kill combo, because otherwise run away and come back with 100% hp. The only class which is aligned/advantage chances to win are wich/wizard and ninja. Did not mention kunoichi/valkiri because I had enough of fighting, to assess their strength"

Posted

I thought you were a Sorc, not RANGER. Ranger uses the most pots.

My bad, but still use a lot pots while other class can grind with out it.

It's the kr site in korean language, don't understand much. What's your point?

Posted

You just suck plain and simple. Sorc is still one of the top pvp classes in game. Sorc sucks at mass pvp? Tell that to the Sorcs of ManUp who always have the most kills every sieges. 1v1 its Zerk>Ranger>Warrior=Sorc>Everybody else.

TLDR; You are just bad

there's not really any "top class" for 1v1, the best player or most geared usually wins (exception for tamers).

for sieges id say witch/wiz are best classes but don't have as much consistent dmg as we do, that's why sorcs are usually top kills.

f-ck off with your korean guide the video is from a gear carried and bad player, it's probably not even worth reading

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Sorc uses pots while grinding? Mine uses no pots while grinding ever. Health regeneration skill awakening on bloody calamity and mana regeneration awakening on dream of doom see to that.

In fact I only carry pots at all in case I get into some pvp.

Edited by zeecommander
8 people like this

Posted

If  you put two stones for regen mana in you weapon and all ad-ones change to regen mana, playing with out mana pots will be like survival.And then change your add-ones and gems before every node war. good luck with that.About hp pots: yes if you fight mobs below your lvl, but try go pila ku-jail with ot hp pots

Posted

His only 4 posts are on this thread LUL

you guys got trolled

Posted

TLDR; You are just bad

Hm hello? You are garbage do you know him? Bet you wont pvp him lel triggered kiddos

Posted

Hm hello? You are garbage do you know him? Bet you wont pvp him lel triggered kiddos

I would love to pvp him. But since this is his crying thread of how weak Sorc is, guess what's gonna happen after I dumpster him? Bad players always cry about random things to cover up their lack of skills. 

Posted

Typical answer from warior/ranger/berserk "you bad not you class". Rly? You have not answer my question: Do you even play Sorc?

Expected substantive replies. If there is no arguments please STFU.

His only 4 posts are on this thread LUL

you guys got trolled

Just new acc made in work for obvious reasons

Posted

Sorc is my 3rd char 56+  and i have to say i was expecting much better ...  you have to play top tier to be on a pair with other classes who can afford to just spam some small combos  .. The problem is after awakening most got dashes / grabs / Guard attacks with ALOT of damage  and sorc  was left behind .

Posted

The problem is after awakening most got dashes / grabs / Guard attacks with ALOT of damage  and sorc  was left behind .

You don't nail the true issues of this class !

Sorceress are bad (ONLY IN THE CASE WHERE) others classes spam their super armor abilities.

And : when sorceress want to chase someone like musa or maehwa ( even with shadow leap + night crow + MS).

However sorceress deals enough damage to stay competitive.

Posted

Sorceress are bad (ONLY IN THE CASE WHERE) others classes spam their super armor abilities.

That is, 95% of all situations

The point is Sorc have too many useless skill in awakening: Blade of Darkness,flow Cry of Darkness, flow Revived Nightmare,flow Requiem.

I will be happy to swap those skills on the one useful cc or one skill that let you stay longer in battle.

Posted (edited)

Only issue i see is that sorc has less superarmor compared to other classes & of them make em immobile/semi-immobile.

Sorc is less mobile compared to most classes post awakening too

Edited by Jylin

Posted (edited)

Any class that can spam super armor CC skills is a problem for sorc.

If you need pot to grind even pilaku you doing it wrong.

Edited by PanpanTheGreat
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

lmao this post, i have countless videos destroying every class (and the best players at their class at that) 1v1, with reduced gear, reduced ap, no pots and everything, the class is absurdly strong 1v1 if you're good and im usually #1 in kills, or was, before witch awakening cause it's nearly impossible to ks harder than them, sorc is still one of the strongest group pvp classes by far

ranger > sorc kappa, the matchup is 50-50 and i have 160 ap in that clip for anyone wondering if sorcs do no dmg, with my real gear he dies on the 1st spin of violation

Edited by BdoTemp1
3 people like this

Posted

ranger > sorc kappa, the matchup is 50-50 and i have 160 ap in that clip for anyone wondering if sorcs do no dmg, with my real gear he dies on the 1st spin of violation

doesnt he have like 230-240dp? ofc 160 will be enough

Posted

doesnt he have like 230-240dp? ofc 160 will be enough

he had 263 in that clip

Posted (edited)

That is, 95% of all situations

The point is Sorc have too many useless skill in awakening: Blade of Darkness,flow Cry of Darkness, flow Revived Nightmare,flow Requiem.

I will be happy to swap those skills on the one useful cc or one skill that let you stay longer in battle.

This. 

Blade of Darkness got it use but it is limitted and situational. From all of our flow's I was expecting more... When you will see other classes they do have better flows.

Compared to any other class we have less super armor's on skills (we have 1?).

Question: any use for certian's nightmare?

As of PvE grind I do not feel need of any pots. Grinding speed is fine, probably witch is faster, but we can not cry.

As for mobility, any other class is more mobile I think.

After reaching 60 and running around, doing life skills, thinking I sometimes regret I didnt choose berserker as I was planning from beggining. It just feels more fluid, has less gear cap needed to play well, more hit points.I dont know how is his damage comparable to sorc but I think it doesnt fall behind that much. 

I think it fitts more my playstyle (alot of playing fury / arms warrior in WoW). 

Do not expect any change's coming to classes :). You can check KR patch notes, they are 3-6 months before us and nothing changed I think.

Edited by Kefas

Posted

Yeah sorc is soo bad please buff us!   

Hahaha,  maybe if enough shitty sorcs complain we'll become even more op. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Yeah sorc is soo bad please buff us!   

Hahaha,  maybe if enough shitty sorcs complain we'll become even more op. 

Read more carefull :P. I had written they wont.

We do not fall behind as topic says.

Edited by Kefas

Posted

Read more carefull :P. I had written they wont.

We do not fall behind as topic says.

So sorcs getting top kills in seige wars is my eyes tricking me?