• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Sorc fall behind in pvp after all awakenings revivals.

256 posts in this topic

Posted

Do you even siege in kr?

Obviously not anymore since i don't play actively there anymore. But i do have friends in top 3 guild there that are sieging every weekend, why do you ask?

Are you not convinced about what classes are top in 1v1? The Kr tournaments can prove you that my ranking is legit. Are you not convinced about my gvg ranking? In that case i'll suggest you to start playing the game for a change :)

Posted

I remember Chun Chun defending broken Dark Flame back in the day, its no surprise he'd whine about the state of current sorc lol

Posted

I remember Chun Chun defending broken Dark Flame back in the day, its no surprise he'd whine about the state of current sorc lol

And right after wizard recived multiple magic arrows, which was basically DF. And now DF was buffed back to how it was... i wonder why? Maybe because DF spam was always useless against players with more than 1 neuron?

But hey mate, y'all such good sorcs that i've never heard of you, so enlighten us on how to play :) since you're all so good and think that sorc is full of super armors :)

Posted

And right after wizard recived multiple magic arrows, which was basically DF. And now DF was buffed back to how it was... i wonder why? Maybe because DF spam was always useless against players with more than 1 neuron?

But hey mate, y'all such good sorcs that i've never heard of you, so enlighten us on how to play :) since you're all so good and think that sorc is full of super armors :)

You were on tamer forums stating the "infinate stun was a problem" when news of the viod nerf was coming... Actully you been alot of forums pretty much trying to give the impresion every class is op but yours...

And second if you all want super armor then the devs will should do exacly what they did to tamers and make most of you skills either halt you stamina regen or use you stamina.

Posted (edited)

You were on tamer forums stating the "infinate stun was a problem" when news of the viod nerf was coming... Actully you been alot of forums pretty much trying to give the impresion every class is op but yours...

And second if you all want super armor then the devs will should do exacly what they did to tamers and make most of you skills either halt you stamina regen or use you stamina.

First of all, a tamer was the first to show and say how op the tamer infinite stun lock was :) .  Are you going to say that the ability to CC someone for 24 hours is balanced?

No, not all classes are op but mine. Only classes i consier op are wizard and witch. That being said, i do consider some abilities of some classes not balanced, such as the lingering super armor on warrior or the grab chain of giant which has no counter in 1v1. 

Sorc is by no means the weakest class. It's just a jack of all trades, master of nothing. Her weakest point is enganing, due to lack of super armors, like i stated multiple times. Hard to read, i know. Also, sorry for being active on forums :S ?

Again, not sure if you are clueless or dumb. You're talking about sorc not using stamina? LOL. Sorc is the class that is most gutted because of stamina. Our main atack uses 300 stamina, our iframe uses 250 stamina.  And yes, most of our atack skills halt our stamina regen, if not all. Our only mobility skill, which is the iframe, uses stamina (with me repeating myself to make it more obvious). It even states in the class description that it requires heavy resource mangment.

What did you even want to show with the second phrase? How clueless you are about sorc?

Edited by Chun-Chun
1 person likes this

Posted

Sometimes, it's really funny how people can persist in their stupidity without paying attention to what chun chun or others said. Just you should level up some class and see by yourself how certain class are OP.

Posted (edited)

First of all, a tamer was the first to show and say how op the tamer infinite stun lock was :) .  Are you going to say that the ability to CC someone for 24 hours is balanced?

No, not all classes are op but mine. Only classes i consier op are wizard and witch. That being said, i do consider some abilities of some classes not balanced, such as the lingering super armor on warrior or the grab chain of giant which has no counter in 1v1. 

Sorc is by no means the weakest class. It's just a jack of all trades, master of nothing. Her weakest point is enganing, due to lack of super armors, like i stated multiple times. Hard to read, i know. Also, sorry for being active on forums :S ?

Again, not sure if you are clueless or dumb. You're talking about sorc not using stamina? LOL. Sorc is the class that is most gutted because of stamina. Our main atack uses 300 stamina, our iframe uses 250 stamina.  And yes, most of our atack skills halt our stamina regen, if not all. Our only mobility skill, which is the iframe, uses stamina (with me repeating myself to make it more obvious). It even states in the class description that it requires heavy resource mangment.

What did you even want to show with the second phrase? How clueless you are about sorc?

First of all I WAS THE one who created and showed off the infinate cc and in the video i stated the problems with it. You were the first on eevery forum about it to say it was a problem as if you had it done to you when in the commets i stated why it was impratical it was to use it in its entirty. It was only there to give ispiration to tamers for 1vs X. If anything it makes our combo as long as ninja.

The second part was only to compair to tamers who also has inframe that uses lots of stam but not as nearly as good or can go as far distance over time wise. Unlike most classes inframe you have total damage imunity during the Entire animation which every class longs to have. That is you trade off for SA..easy cancels that give total damage imunity and great movement arount opponnites without taking damage. Invisability without taking damage that ends with high damaging cc...

Edited by Lenerlink

Posted

Sometimes, it's really funny how people can persist in their stupidity without paying attention to what chun chun or others said. Just you should level up some class and see by yourself how certain class are OP.

chun-chun has absolutly no idea how the PvP is working.. maybe he should follow your advice.

Posted

chun-chun has absolutly no idea how the PvP is working.. maybe he should follow your advice.

Waiting for you in arena, just say when :)

First of all I WAS THE one who created and showed off the infinate cc and in the video i stated the problems with it. You were the first on eevery forum about it to say it was a problem as if you had it done to you when in the commets i stated why it was impratical it was to use it in its entirty. It was only there to give ispiration to tamers for 1vs X. If anything it makes our combo as long as ninja.

The second part was only to compair to tamers who also has inframe that uses lots of stam but not as nearly as good or can go as far distance over time wise. Unlike most classes inframe you have total damage imunity during the Entire animation which every class longs to have. That is you trade off for SA..easy cancels that give total damage imunity and great movement arount opponnites without taking damage. Invisability without taking damage that ends with high damaging cc...

GG then for not reporting a broken skill that was not working as intended for so long. And ppl still wonder why it takes so long to fix class balance. LUL.

Tamer has higher mobility than sorc, much higher, because it has multiple skills that do that. Sorc has only the iframe :). So that's false, you can travel a much higher distance in a much smaller timer frame.  You have leaves droping/flow gust as a small scale iframe, then you have a very powerfull engage/escape skill cloud ride, which sorc longs for, because we don't have any proper engaging skill (lack of iframe/SA on all the engaging skills); 

"Invisability without taking damage that ends with high damaging cc" - aka nightmare, which has 473% x2 dmg (very low, and if you miss it's 0 dmg due to low amounts of hits).  The invisbility si bugged, since it has a visual effect that you can follow easly if you have eyes; on top of it being completely gone if you play on very low settings lol. The cc is unreliable. Sorcs use this skill to regen stamina mostly :)

Don't act liek you know how sorc works; you don't. 

Posted

Waiting for you in arena, just say when :)

GG then for not reporting a broken skill that was not working as intended for so long. And ppl still wonder why it takes so long to fix class balance. LUL.

Tamer has higher mobility than sorc, much higher, because it has multiple skills that do that. Sorc has only the iframe :). So that's false, you can travel a much higher distance in a much smaller timer frame.  You have leaves droping/flow gust as a small scale iframe, then you have a very powerfull engage/escape skill cloud ride, which sorc longs for, because we don't have any proper engaging skill (lack of iframe/SA on all the engaging skills); 

"Invisability without taking damage that ends with high damaging cc" - aka nightmare, which has 473% x2 dmg (very low, and if you miss it's 0 dmg due to low amounts of hits).  The invisbility si bugged, since it has a visual effect that you can follow easly if you have eyes; on top of it being completely gone if you play on very low settings lol. The cc is unreliable. Sorcs use this skill to regen stamina mostly :)

Don't act liek you know how sorc works; you don't. 

For one our entire toolkit text was wrong since the begining of the game misleadin tamer for what skills really did. The kept the beta text of the skills...

How else would this BROKEN skill last almost 2 years like this...and also heilang can be easely CC OUT OF USING THE SKILL with a stun or knockdown or knockback or just killed with a blackhole. 

And your doing it again. Your belittling your class greatest assets for escaping and enaging that other classes loathe and making it soundlike a burdin

Posted

And your doing it again. Your belittling your class greatest assets for escaping and enaging that other classes loathe and making it soundlike a burdin

No, i am not. I'm telling you that you are incapable of seeing how the skill actually works :)

Posted

No, i am not. I'm telling you that you are incapable of seeing how the skill actually works :)

And this is what you have been doing on other forums.

Posted

Other players playing other classes loathe the thought of not being able to instantly targeting a squishy assassin class? Yes that's the point, to provide a means of protection against an overwhelming amount of CC and damage being thrown at you.

Nightmare is a good skill but like chunchun states, its mostly used for pausing the fight to regain SOME stamina. As it was said before, the class functions very well with a lot of AP. Despite the iframes and invisibility what does a meager Ap sorc accomplish? No matter how skilled you are, your Ap will always have a profound impact on your one dimensional role. With a lack of persistent CC and utilities, while also having your evasive abilities be more geared twoard constant reposition in small scale areas, you need to be able to kill quick. Those evasive move don't get u far, and you dont have cc designed to lock someone down. You don't have a grab, you just have ablities to kill low hp targets.

It is what it is, it would be nice to have something that worked to breakthrough defenses, so that AP alone doesn't dictate the usefulness of the individual, especially in PvP. 

2 people like this

Posted

some casual duels vs best wizard eu like comment & subscribe

Posted (edited)

best wizard eu 

1402400532_Ha-Good-One-Mate.jpg

He makes more mistakes than a lvl 1 wizard

Edited by Chun-Chun

Posted

best wizard eu 

1402400532_Ha-Good-One-Mate.jpg

He makes more mistakes than a lvl 1 wizard

im sure, that's why he's literally the only wizard in EU who stands a chance against me, good b8 m8

Posted (edited)

Other players playing other classes loathe the thought of not being able to instantly targeting a squishy assassin class? Yes that's the point, to provide a means of protection against an overwhelming amount of CC and damage being thrown at you.

Nightmare is a good skill but like chunchun states, its mostly used for pausing the fight to regain SOME stamina. As it was said before, the class functions very well with a lot of AP. Despite the iframes and invisibility what does a meager Ap sorc accomplish? No matter how skilled you are, your Ap will always have a profound impact on your one dimensional role. With a lack of persistent CC and utilities, while also having your evasive abilities be more geared twoard constant reposition in small scale areas, you need to be able to kill quick. Those evasive move don't get u far, and you dont have cc designed to lock someone down. You don't have a grab, you just have ablities to kill low hp targets.

It is what it is, it would be nice to have something that worked to breakthrough defenses, so that AP alone doesn't dictate the usefulness of the individual, especially in PvP. 

Yes i do like what you say but if you give a class with already overwhelming damge with lockdown damage and the ability to easly maneuver around the battle feild with very good inframe you will have pre-nerf tamer. As of right now Ap pretty much makes what classes were ment to do useless as everyone wants to be able to 1 shot people. I rather wiz have the highest damage,not as what they are right now, but lower mobility and higher cd. and every class, and i do mean every class, damage lowered by percentage depending on buffs/ amount of cc/and inhenernet abilites, and amount of sa. To me the game right now is in COD mode where everyone with the right gunz can go rambo on groups of enemies... rather it be like Battlefield where the gunz means less and cordination and teamwork is what makes or break victory.

What makes your inframe great is because you can use it to handle 1vsX waitng for cooldowns for you to attack again. Assassin class is suppose to be over welming for only one target. Void may be able to stun groups but for use to do damage while its up we have to sacifce damage and cc and SA to attack the group or have a sure one target takedown and cancel  void with many of our awaking moves with the risk of taking shit tons of damge using sa moves for one target. With the lack of constant cc chaings, damage. debufs self bufs have been added to your moves that you will always use to allow fast kills to those that have been CC'ed and easy escaped with your inframe. Minimal risk for the kill. 

Your not the only class that evasion doesnt get you far. Rangers are effective every 15 secs agains non squshy targets and can easly be taken down if overwelm by just 2vs1 due to having lack of SA that allows escape. If a tamer gets cc while escaping and runs out of stamina its game over every move uses stamina that they need to escape.

Every class has things impliminted in it to prevent it from being too powerful. Unlike every other class assasin class has to tools to hunt down and take down every class with no real counter to them. Damage is what limits them from going on a killing rampage on the battlefield.

Yours is CC and SA, in trade off for the rare abiltity to avoid damage completly with High damage when your CC hits.

Edited by Lenerlink

Posted

Holy shit if this is the top tier of PVP on EU I seriously rolled on the wrong server lmao. Even the mediocre sorcs from non pvp guilds on NA could probably take that wizard.

As for you, 75% of your moves is just visual flare for no reason, you have no idea how to combo and just rely on sheer AP. + you bind ms? lel. 

Posted

Holy shit if this is the top tier of PVP on EU I seriously rolled on the wrong server lmao. Even the mediocre sorcs from non pvp guilds on NA could probably take that wizard.
As for you, 75% of your moves is just visual flare for no reason, you have no idea how to combo and just rely on sheer AP. + you bind ms? lel. 

Binding MS let you use it when switching on cd, just so you know........

Posted (edited)

ok what? visual flare for no reasons? i assume you don't know how to play sorc? im doing dark flame cancels because it chains up frontal block into iframe or a dash without needlessly burning stamina, if  you start spamming other things, like sideways iframe or jumping night crow to close in the distance you will:

1) die from water sphere cc since jumping night crow is not an iframe

2) run out of stamina

to which he'll reply with:

1) facetank you while low on stamina or

2) tp out whenever you burn your engage or violation, which has lower cds than your own trading potential

you have no idea how to combo ????? so you're telling me violation into tbs into dead hunt is not meta? i guess in NA  you do violation into grim reaper which does around 30-40% less dmg than the forementioned combo? ok i understand

what a coincidence we both do same combos, he's also NA btw, and he's in ManUp, i guess ManUp is shit too, and 75% of sorc players would also trash sinistar

also

Binding MS let you use it when switching on cd, just so you know........

NA sorcs lul

Edited by BdoTemp1
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

you bind ms? lel......  75% of your moves is just visual flare for no reason

There are some points in life, where its better to keep your mouth shut, to prevent showing that you don't have a single clue what you're talking about.

And you pal, missed that point colossally...

Edited by Irini

Posted

Shard generation sucks with awakening and seems unnecessarily restrictive, but sorc is still a strong class.

Posted

I still say that Midnight Stinger should be superarmored.

3 people like this

Posted

I'd wish blade of darkness worked like the flow instantly, calamity had a shorter cooldowns (just to help with swapping from scythe) stinger had SA and cartians had 0 wind up shorter cooldown and u can turn faster with it 

Posted

I'd wish blade of darkness worked like the flow instantly, calamity had a shorter cooldowns (just to help with swapping from scythe) stinger had SA and cartians had 0 wind up shorter cooldown and u can turn faster with it 

If we're talking about wild wishes, I'd like for Cartians Nightmare to be about the equivalent of Wizard's/Witch's dishwasher skill in terms of damage, range and CC (Aqua Jail? the one that summons a column of water).

With SA on Stinger you wouldn't need Calamity CD reduction for swap purposes. I do think it deserves to be on 10s cooldown max though, considering it does meh damage and Sorcs could use more in-built sustain.