• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Accuracy and flow skills

27 posts in this topic

Posted

This question is from the witch perspective but I think the wizard should be similar. Many people are reporting that with the inherent accuracy on the awakening skills there is no need for extra accuracy with things like red coral earrings. Even dropping bhegs/giaths for rocaba is a thing now.

I was wondering about flow skills. Only one of the flow skills has +accuracy in the tool tip--perfect sign. Notably it is also the only flow that needs to be activated with a key press. The automatic flow skills do not have any mention of accuracy in their tooltips.

So if I were to drop all accuracy except kzarka would the flow skills still hit? Do the automatic ones always hit if the main attack hits? (What would that mean with every ability hitting multiple times?) Since a good amount of our damage comes from flow skills if they can miss I would (personally) rethink dropping bhegs.

Has this been tested?

Posted (edited)

Those are actually really good questions, but I'm afraid I do not know the answer and wish to know as well. However the latest info I heard from the g----- vine is that there is a accuracy cap. How much that cap is also depends on each class.

Edit: idk why gr/\pevine would be censored... possibly due to "r/\pe"...  

Edited by NIM7

Posted

For a long time, mostly from krean server, we get info that Witch/Wiz don't need much ACC like other classes. Many many Witch/Wiz from korean using Pure AP accessory, sometime using Kutum.

Im using Bhegs and Kzarka and Tree Spirit Belt, soon will change it to Basilisk and can compare this 3acc what i lose.

Posted

The main reason some people are dropping bhegs for rocaba ect. is not that accuracy is less needed but that the current pvp meta is shifting towards full evasion builds. If you care about pvp mainly, i would still stick with red coral earrings and try to get as much accuracy AND evasion as possible, if you're only intrested in pve, ----- both of those stats and stack ap.

1 person likes this

Posted

I am playing BDO just around 6 weeks so I have not seen it all by far :) However in my mix of highly non-optimized gear I have not a single item with +accuracy aside from Kzarka&Bheg. All accessories are pure AP. And I have zero problems with ACC on lev 58.

Posted

Well as far as I tested having the necessary accuracy will let you battle higher opponents or opponents with evasion builts. The remarkable thing about accuracy is that it does give an increase in dmg, not only because you hit the opponent alot more but also because it increases the flat dmg. I do not know how accuracy is calculated in the game but what I know is that it is required to have bhegs for pvp. Your main hand gives you also more accuracy therefor kzarka is needed not only for the accuracy but also for the main dmg of your elemental pet, you heard it right the dmg of the pet is based on accuracy and your main weapon, your awakening weapon does matters but alot less.

If you pvp you most likely take Black magic crystal of precision which will not only ignore all resistance by 10% but also gives you 2 accuracy for every crystal. You are pretty much set for pvp when you have these accuracy items. 

About flow skills I wouldn't really worry about this because whatever the case we do tons of dmg.

So my advice is do not worry, take these crystals and gear and play with the other kind of gear to your hearts content.

Posted

I am playing BDO just around 6 weeks so I have not seen it all by far :) However in my mix of highly non-optimized gear I have not a single item with +accuracy aside from Kzarka&Bheg. All accessories are pure AP. And I have zero problems with ACC on lev 58.

Wanna try my evasion warrior ? Many ppl think they dont have issues with acc. If you hit it doesnt mean you are not missing. There are up to 13 hits on skills. You can miss half of them easily and you even wont notice.

3 people like this

Posted

About flow skills I wouldn't really worry about this because whatever the case we do tons of dmg.

Interesting replies in this thread so far but so far no real answers to the original question. There are a lot of people out there saying "witches/wizards don't need accuracy because of all the inherent accuracy on the awakening skills". You are saying that the flows may miss but we do enough damage anyway. That might end up with the same decision (drop bhegs) but I don't think people are understanding the reason why.

Personally I've decided I will keep bhegs. I like the 4-piece bonus, the DP is as good as rocaba when enhanced, and the accuracy probably helps more than people think in both pvp and in places like aakham.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Interesting replies in this thread so far but so far no real answers to the original question. There are a lot of people out there saying "witches/wizards don't need accuracy because of all the inherent accuracy on the awakening skills". You are saying that the flows may miss but we do enough damage anyway. That might end up with the same decision (drop bhegs) but I don't think people are understanding the reason why.

Personally I've decided I will keep bhegs. I like the 4-piece bonus, the DP is as good as rocaba when enhanced, and the accuracy probably helps more than people think in both pvp and in places like aakham.

well if we have more accuracy it coudn't hurt right? about your answer your searching for, there is no answer because we can't see or know how the calculation is calculated in the dmg. People might do tests etc. but there was never an answer to begin with we can only try to get so close possible to the answer. 

Edited by Beirut

Posted

but also for the main dmg of your elemental pet, you heard it right the dmg of the pet is based on accuracy and your main weapon, your awakening weapon does

any solid proofs for this? Like a spreadsheet with a couple of test ? As far as i know it only scales with ap

Posted

any solid proofs for this? Like a spreadsheet with a couple of test ? As far as i know it only scales with ap

Tested it myself out in the arena using main hand kzarka using crystals to see if more accuracy will hit higher or more. Idk if it hits more or something or that it misses less maybe thats why the dmg is difference but the dmg is +-60-70 of your main weapon. I do not have any solit proof because I didnt wrote it down I can still inform you about the progress how I tested it.

I sended my elemental pet out to use regular attacks which had no crit or wtver above atking the test subject. I let my elemental pet first attack without my kzarka equiqed, so I had only my awk weapon on using 20 attacks on the subject taking the average of it, the test subject had to say what kind of dmg was given to him, I do not know if the test subject is trustable but I trust people when I take tests.

Afterwards I used my pet to attack with the kzarka on without crystals.

Then I used my liverto to send my elemental pet to attack.

Then I put accuracy crystals in my kzarka and sended my pet to attack.

I used the same elemental which is the rock elemental to test this if the electricity is different Idk.

the enemie had no gear on in all the tests and so did I, also the testsubject was 1 lvl higher then me.

If the main weapon did affect the pet attacks then it should miss more or deal less dmg.

If the main weapon is equiqed and the pet attacks and the dmg is equal this will mean that the main weapon doesnt affect the awk pet.

In my conclusions it did affect it by aloooot not only did it miss less with the accuracy on the weapon but it also boosted the dmg of the golem output.

Feel free to test it yourself lately I'm making games instead of testing things out because I run out of testsubjects.

Posted (edited)

Wanna try my evasion warrior ? Many ppl think they dont have issues with acc. If you hit it doesnt mean you are not missing. There are up to 13 hits on skills. You can miss half of them easily and you even wont notice.

This one, try to hit evasion builds without accuracy =) went with my wiz evasion aswell its funny to see how pure ap ranger, ninja etc. miss =) they even miss with 100% rage skill sometimes. Got 2xtri redcoral earring myself, mainly cause broke all my witches, but im kinda happy now, all ppl wondering how i deal so much dmg with 183 ap (pvp-build=parrydagger...), cause i freaky hit every of my 10+ hits on a skill.

Edited by Celsus
1 person likes this

Posted

Well as far as I tested having the necessary accuracy will let you battle higher opponents or opponents with evasion builts. The remarkable thing about accuracy is that it does give an increase in dmg, not only because you hit the opponent alot more but also because it increases the flat dmg. I do not know how accuracy is calculated in the game but what I know is that it is required to have bhegs for pvp. Your main hand gives you also more accuracy therefor kzarka is needed not only for the accuracy but also for the main dmg of your elemental pet, you heard it right the dmg of the pet is based on accuracy and your main weapon, your awakening weapon does matters but alot less.

If you pvp you most likely take Black magic crystal of precision which will not only ignore all resistance by 10% but also gives you 2 accuracy for every crystal. You are pretty much set for pvp when you have these accuracy items. 

So my advice is do not worry, take these crystals and gear and play with the other kind of gear to your hearts content.

i usually dont like to talk shit about people's post but most of you "info" is not fact at all lol...

1 person likes this

Posted

i usually dont like to talk shit about people's post but most of you "info" is not fact at all lol...

well if it is shit then give me advice how to do it better instead of only saying bs information. I also see no argument in your comments nor respect of the tests I did. I did not write it down true but that is because non requested it. It was a test of self satisfaction to gain knowledge on the game. If there was a dislike button you would have gotten one right here, I take my effort and time to perform tests and most of them are in general useless for other players so there is no point in writing them down.

The reason why I knew every detail from this test was because this was 1 of my final tests before I kind of quit testing. I dont know if I will be testing in the future or just keep my tests for myself and the clan I'm in. It is true that tests aren't 100% accurate but you can take them as proof that it has some truth to it.

Posted (edited)

well if it is shit then give me advice how to do it better instead of only saying bs information. I also see no argument in your comments nor respect of the tests I did.

Your tests don't get respect because A) there's no data and B) it sounds like you spend 10 minutes in the arena swapping weapons which is no way to get conclusive results. Also you are testing pet damage which is negligible at best and not at all relevant to anything in this thread. You should keep your tests to yourself and your clan because they hurt the wider community in terms of people that are actually coming here to seek information about the class.

In terms of the original question though due to the nature of the flow skills only coming after the original skill has been done it's nearly impossible to actually test. Without someone sitting in the arena recording the person getting hit and the person hitting at exactly the same time syncing up the frames so that you can get the flow damage pinpointed on video. You'd also have to repeat this hundreds of times to actually get conclusive and definitive results. It's not as easy as just testing accuracy of bow attack(which is where the most definitive proof about accuracy comes from).

link to accuracy tests: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eutf7mHriZqE5mbVQfCdZ1uBHMD4KsUaBPHi3dJTs5k/edit#

I personally haven't had any issues with flow skills not hitting targets without accuracy gear(besides kzarka) but i'm also only 58 with 190 ap.

Edited by Aquatech

Posted

Your tests don't get respect because A) there's no data and B) it sounds like you spend 10 minutes in the arena swapping weapons which is no way to get conclusive results. Also you are testing pet damage which is negligible at best and not at all relevant to anything in this thread. You should keep your tests to yourself and your clan because they hurt the wider community in terms of people that are actually coming here to seek information about the class.

In terms of the original question though due to the nature of the flow skills only coming after the original skill has been done it's nearly impossible to actually test. Without someone sitting in the arena recording the person getting hit and the person hitting at exactly the same time syncing up the frames so that you can get the flow damage pinpointed on video. You'd also have to repeat this hundreds of times to actually get conclusive and definitive results. It's not as easy as just testing accuracy of bow attack(which is where the most definitive proof about accuracy comes from).

link to accuracy tests: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eutf7mHriZqE5mbVQfCdZ1uBHMD4KsUaBPHi3dJTs5k/edit#

I personally haven't had any issues with flow skills not hitting targets without accuracy gear(besides kzarka) but i'm also only 58 with 190 ap.

"Also you are testing pet damage which is negligible"

A) you are not reading where this discussion is all about:

On 10-1-2017, Beirut said:

but also for the main dmg of your elemental pet, you heard it right the dmg of the pet is based on accuracy and your main weapon, your awakening weapon does

B)  it wasnt 10 frking minutes do you know how long it takes to gte proper people who actually want to test then toactually troll? nto to mention all the interferences.

C) go back to your mummy because you kid have no reason or evidence that my tests are wrong all I hear are baseless arguments without deeper meaning. O wait this is to hard to understand? let me spell it out: What I read is you are RUDE because you can?

D) the pet dmg is a part of the class so it is worth to test it out and explain to other people what conclusions I make. It is part of the class yoru argument is like always invalid and lacks smartness. "that are actually coming here to seek information about the class."

E) 

:"In terms of the original question though due to the nature of the flow skills only coming after the original skill has been done it's nearly impossible to actually test. Without someone sitting in the arena recording the person getting hit and the person hitting at exactly the same time syncing up the frames so that you can get the flow damage pinpointed on video. You'd also have to repeat this hundreds of times to actually get conclusive and definitive results. It's not as easy as just testing accuracy of bow attack(which is where the most definitive proof about accuracy comes from)."

even if the person get hit multiple times there are to many hidden elements in the skill: 

Air attack this is a multiplier 2.5x in which of the 5x does the tick goes off?

accuracy 10% how is it calculated? no 1 knows some people says it gives penetration some people says it hit more but there was never a way to know what the formule is.

does the acuracy goes off for all 5 times or not? 

and so I can go on and on.

Because there are more multipliers involved and more times a hit hits, this will make the ticks etc. multplie everytime different.

Some people also stated that a 5% crit is put in every weapon even if you do not see it. 

not to mention the upcoming flow attack of TET the electric element.

That is why I sayd you can not really test it because we do not know when the ticks hit and we can't see the other elements either.

F)

I know the link to accuracy all to well and I already looked into it the problem with this kind of test is it is getting old and it isn't tested with the awk skills.

G)

If you are going to be rude do the tests yourself and explain to me properly where I make mistakes in my tests instead of being rude, unrespectfull and being a kid in heat.

so go back to your basement and ponder about what I just sayd you might gain some enlightment.

Posted

and lacks smartness.

I dont intend to actually contribute to this thread, because of all the ignorance flowing around these forums.

That being said, the above quote made me laugh so hard pepsi max came out of my nose. Not very pleasant. But thank you. :):)

Posted

"Also you are testing pet damage which is negligible"

A) you are not reading where this discussion is all about:

Flow skills =/= Pet damage.

B)  it wasnt 10 frking minutes do you know how long it takes to gte proper people who actually want to test then toactually troll? nto to mention all the interferences.

Where's the raw data? Where's your process? How many times did you do the test?

Nothing you said is valid without some sort of concrete proof.

C) go back to your mummy because you kid have no reason or evidence that my tests are wrong all I hear are baseless arguments without deeper meaning. O wait this is to hard to understand? let me spell it out: What I read is you are RUDE because you can?

Once again you have no evidence that your "tests" are right in anyway shape or form.

I could hit Nouver once, get a Nouver box and say that Nouver has a 100% drop chance. We all know that's not true but statistics work like that. Without thousands of tests you cannot get accurate results. And without recording that data you can just fake it. I'm not being rude i'm being reasonable.

D) the pet dmg is a part of the class so it is worth to test it out and explain to other people what conclusions I make. It is part of the class yoru argument is like always invalid and lacks smartness. "that are actually coming here to seek information about the class."

Like I said the pet damage is negligible, i didn't say it wasn't part of the class. It's just too small to be actually relevant in any scenario. 

If someone made a thread about "accuracy and pet damage" your little "test" might be worth something but you came into this thread and rattled off some thing about you hitting a dude with your pet while swapping weapons.

I'm saying that everything you claim is baseless and I've seen it in numerous threads. The wider community doesn't like going on these forums because of people like you spouting ignorance all the time. 

:"In terms of the original question though due to the nature of the flow skills only coming after the original skill has been done it's nearly impossible to actually test. Without someone sitting in the arena recording the person getting hit and the person hitting at exactly the same time syncing up the frames so that you can get the flow damage pinpointed on video. You'd also have to repeat this hundreds of times to actually get conclusive and definitive results. It's not as easy as just testing accuracy of bow attack(which is where the most definitive proof about accuracy comes from)."

even if the person get hit multiple times there are to many hidden elements in the skill: 

Air attack this is a multiplier 2.5x in which of the 5x does the tick goes off?

accuracy 10% how is it calculated? no 1 knows some people says it gives penetration some people says it hit more but there was never a way to know what the formule is.

does the acuracy goes off for all 5 times or not? 

and so I can go on and on.

This is not coherent at all. Judging by this i'm guessing English isn't your first language.

Air attack doesn't have anything to do with testing accuracy. You're testing whether it hits or not, not what kind of damage that has been done.

The people that say accuracy gives penetration are idiots. It's been disproven in actual tests that have raw data to back them up.

No idea what you mean when you say "does the acuracy goes off for all 5 times or not?". But i'm assuming it means that you think accuracy only applies to the first hit on a skill? if that's the case then I'm worried.

Because there are more multipliers involved and more times a hit hits, this will make the ticks etc. multplie everytime different.

You aren't even right about how damage works. 

When a skill says 900% x 5 times it means that the skill hits for 900% of your base damage five times. There will be a small variation in the damage due to weapon AP ranges but once again we are testing accuracy so that's not relevant.

Some people also stated that a 5% crit is put in every weapon even if you do not see it. 

Everyone has a base chance to crit, it's only weapon related based on the fact that you have to equip a weapon to hit things.

not to mention the upcoming flow attack of TET the electric element.

How is this relevant to anything? Flow skills are only from the pet in a visual sense. You don't have to have your pet out to do the damage with the flow so the pet doesn't contribute to any damage from the flow.

That is why I sayd you can not really test it because we do not know when the ticks hit and we can't see the other elements either.

Like i said, you can test it it's just a painstaking process that isn't really worth going through to prove.

I know the link to accuracy all to well and I already looked into it the problem with this kind of test is it is getting old and it isn't tested with the awk skills.

You clearly don't because you mention armor penetration and the tests disprove that theory.

Also its extremely unlikely that they changed the base mechanics of how accuracy works because of awakenings. Until you can prove otherwise those tests are the best thing we have. Because someone actually went about it in a scientific manner not just hitting someone in the arena twice and then posting it on the forums.

If you are going to be rude do the tests yourself and explain to me properly where I make mistakes in my tests instead of being rude, unrespectfull and being a kid in heat.

I explained why your tests are mistakes. You have no process for testing. You have no data. It's like believing the following quote from Abraham Lincoln.

Abraham-Lincoln-Quote.png

so go back to your basement and ponder about what I just sayd you might gain some enlightment.

Your words are the rambling of an illiterate ignoramus. You post here a lot and most of what you say is widely inaccurate which hurts the wider community. New players come here for advice about playing witch/wizard and you're just hurting them in the long run.

I'm offering you constructive criticism and you're acting like an ostrich with his head in the sand. This isn't someone trying to be "rude" this is someone generally trying to help you.

Posted

i would assume that if a flow skill is basically just an add on to another skill and is not a skill in of itself  and has no mention of accuracy , i may share accuracy with the skill it is procced off of.

Posted (edited)

Brainless rambling

Welcome grammar nazi, I was just commenting about Eiwei his comment because he qouted me on the pet stuff. The actual flow skill and the pet has nothing to do with eachother but I geuss english aint your main language otherwise you could have read this properly above. About your constructive criticism it only contains rambling without any argument in it. 

What I sayd on the flow skill was that more accuracy coudn't hurt but we do already tons of dmg. The accuracy does not only provide you and your skills a better chance to do dmg against the enemie but the pet in itself is also mostly influenced by your accuracy and your ap, but mainly your normal weapon influenced the pet. If you believe me then that is fine if you do not that is fine aswell. If you start to critisism me do this with arguments and not like:" you are shit". You are not helping anyone with these comments and only make more people mad. You still did not provide me why my tests are wrong and would hurt the community, if I know I did the tests then I provide it in my arguments and facts. You on the other hand are just being ignorant and maybe you just enjoy trying to start a discussion in itself. 

I mention armor penetration because I played the game long before you and there were rumours that in korea accuracy gives armor penetration but you probably never researched about this either (it was a famous rumour). The reason why now avoid is being seen in NA is exactly because korea's bhegs glove got nerfed. So if the avoid is higher then the accuracy to keep up, then the avoid is more worth then accuracy on its own. That is where this rumour came from, Korea. There is never been a theory disaproved by it, the proof showed that it hits or it doesn't hit trough auto attacks that is what the test is all about. You clearly did not read the sheet you provided and all its content.

All I do is make game theory's which is somehow close to the answer we are searching for, that's all. They can't be 100% right that is true but so is every test in itself. The problem with the flow skill is that it doesn't show properly the tick hit's, instead it sums up all the hits togheter and showes the messages above. Because it hits multiple times the hits might miss or critical or calculate different because of air attack multiplier. There is no way to actual test this because of this reason.

I might not have any evidence at hand but I have tested multiple times with proof and showed people how actual wrong they are. This test was only a personal test so I did indeed not write it down. It did not take away that I actual tested it out. You on the otherhand refuse to listen to any advice and can't even make a proper discussion. Instead you just shove everything aside and use offensive language. Between you and me I think you will hurt the community more because you are not trying to help the community while I do. You are trying to make people group up and cast hate comments. Somewhere along the way I hope you will hurt yourself deeply with what you are trying to accomplish.

i would assume that if a flow skill is basically just an add on to another skill and is not a skill in of itself  and has no mention of accuracy , i may share accuracy with the skill it is procced off of.

which flow are you talking about?

Flow: ghor roll ,Flow: rhage tet ,flow:voltaic tet ,flow ghor launch, flow perfect sign or detonative flow?

Edited by Beirut

Posted (edited)

Welcome grammar nazi,

Assuming that English isn't your first language due to terrible spelling isn't being a grammar Nazi. Especially with spell check built into literally every browser released in the lat 10 years.

I was just commenting about Eiwei his comment because he qouted me on the pet stuff. 

You made an irrelevant baseless claim. He quoted you asking if you had proof. You provided a response that mentions "tests" without raw data. Which is once again; useless.

What I sayd on the flow skill was that more accuracy coudn't hurt but we do already tons of dmg.

You also said accuracy increases ap which is dumb.

The remarkable thing about accuracy is that it does give an increase in dmg, not only because you hit the opponent alot more but also because it increases the flat dmg.

For posterity

If you start to critisism me do this with arguments and not like:" you are shit". You are not helping anyone with these comments and only make more people mad. 

I am providing arguments you're just ignoring them. Also you're using the straw man argument here which is fallacy.

You still did not provide me why my tests are wrong and would hurt the community, if I know I did the tests then I provide it in my arguments and facts. 

Your tests have no relevance because there is no data to prove them correct. I have said this countless times in this thread.

You on the other hand are just being ignorant and maybe you just enjoy trying to start a discussion in itself.

I'm challenging your claims because they are baseless. That's the exact opposite of ignorant.

I mention armor penetration because I played the game long before you and there were rumours that in korea accuracy gives armor penetration but you probably never researched about this either (it was a famous rumour).

Even if you "played the game long before me"(which i doubt) there is no reason to mention something that was simply a rumor and has been disproven. They were rumours and baseless(much like your tests).

That is where this rumour came from, Korea. There is never been a theory disaproved by it, the proof showed that it hits or it doesn't hit trough auto attacks that is what the test is all about. You clearly did not read the sheet you provided and all its content.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eutf7mHriZqE5mbVQfCdZ1uBHMD4KsUaBPHi3dJTs5k/edit#

Go to the FAQ, second question.

All I do is make game theory's which is somehow close to the answer we are searching for, that's all. They can't be 100% right that is true but so is every test in itself. 

While i agree that no test is 100% correct there is accepted practices with testing chance based systems. There is one simple key component that you seem to be missing which is writing down your results and sharing them when presenting your claim.

I might not have any evidence at hand but I have tested multiple times with proof and showed people how actual wrong they are. 

You need evidence to be right, it's pretty much the basis for every claim made in human history.

This test was only a personal test so I did indeed not write it down. It did not take away that I actual tested it out. 

If you're going to claim it on the forums for new players to see yes you did. And yes it does because there's no evidence.

You on the otherhand refuse to listen to any advice and can't even make a proper discussion. Instead you just shove everything aside and use offensive language. Between you and me I think you will hurt the community more because you are not trying to help the community while I do. You are trying to make people group up and cast hate comments. Somewhere along the way I hope you will hurt yourself deeply with what you are trying to accomplish.

You aren't giving any advice, you're rambling and using the straw man argument. I've also never used offensive language and refuted all of the points that you have made.

Also i'm not making baseless claims and arguing against them when someone asks for proof. 

There's no hate here, just someone looking out for the good of the black desert community.

Edited by Aquatech

Posted

Flow: ghor roll ,Flow: rhage tet ,flow:voltaic tet ,flow ghor launch, flow perfect sign or detonative flow?

i was more referencing warriors in that we have a skill that has no mention of accuracy , but it states it gets damage stats off another skill.

but my point was if a flow skill is not something you intentionally activate and is essentially just a buff to a previous skill and has no mention of accuracy on it, it may share accuracy with the skill it is activated from.

Posted (edited)

but my point was if a flow skill is not something you intentionally activate and is essentially just a buff to a previous skill and has no mention of accuracy on it, it may share accuracy with the skill it is activated from.

I think you may be right - only flow with added accuracy is Perfect Sign - which is coincidentally only flow requiring input (RMB+LMB duering Fissure Wave)...

Edited by Ryouzanpaku

Posted (edited)

Assuming that English isn't your first language due to terrible spelling isn't being a grammar Nazi. Especially with spell check built into literally every browser released in the lat 10 years.

You made an irrelevant baseless claim. He quoted you asking if you had proof. You provided a response that mentions "tests" without raw data. Which is once again; useless.

You also said accuracy increases ap which is dumb.

For posterity

I am providing arguments you're just ignoring them. Also you're using the straw man argument here which is fallacy.

Your tests have no relevance because there is no data to prove them correct. I have said this countless times in this thread.

I'm challenging your claims because they are baseless. That's the exact opposite of ignorant.

Even if you "played the game long before me"(which i doubt) there is no reason to mention something that was simply a rumor and has been disproven. They were rumours and baseless(much like your tests).

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eutf7mHriZqE5mbVQfCdZ1uBHMD4KsUaBPHi3dJTs5k/edit#

Go to the FAQ, second question.

While i agree that no test is 100% correct there is accepted practices with testing chance based systems. There is one simple key component that you seem to be missing which is writing down your results and sharing them when presenting your claim.

You need evidence to be right, it's pretty much the basis for every claim made in human history.

If you're going to claim it on the forums for new players to see yes you did. And yes it does because there's no evidence.

You aren't giving any advice, you're rambling and using the straw man argument. I've also never used offensive language and refuted all of the points that you have made.

Also i'm not making baseless claims and arguing against them when someone asks for proof. 

There's no hate here, just someone looking out for the good of the black desert community.

and the hate comments continue, you might look into your grammar and your pc because you make big mistakes in your spelling. I am pretty sure that lat has to be spelled as last etc. so just like you assuming you did not go to school or have a job and are just living in the basement of your mum leeching of him complaining about my comments we could see how wrong you are. Even in America society we make baseless claims which we take as proof for example when president Clinton claims that Trump was using Rusia to interfere in the election using hackers. I can give you alot more baseless claims but they are there wheter you want it or not, and they might be sometimes correct and sometimes wrong. You could've tested my arguments and then sended a reply but you are a leech and just keep putting everyone else to work for your own benefit. Test without raw data is under the profile does he usually test his facts? there is a ranking in profile who to believe same with life. If a university make a claim then it has to be a famous university to make the claim otherwise even if there was proof people will still not believe it. The opposite happends aswell it is all about fame in this part. I am not famous but people know me that I am testing things out and listen to what I say, ponder about it and ask questions if I did not miss anything or they add advice what I could do better when doing my tests. 

I am not ignoring your arguments, I am just saying that till now you have no argument given except for the argument: "everyone can make up a made up believe claim" which is true everyone can do it but they can not be believed because they are a nobody just like you.

I never sayd: "accuracy increases ap."

I know you are a grammar nazi and that english isn't your main language, but reading is 1 skill you should learn even though your main language is german.

"Accuracy gives dmg"

not prosperity it is called being smart. If you hit more then you miss, you will do more dmg. I can't believe I'm teaching a kid how to read my sentences and about games.

Your tests have no relevance

They actually have relevance but o well you did not finish kinder garden I should've known.

hmmm the FAQ actually claims it exist

Q: Does Accuracy affect Armor Penetration?

A: Nope; it is likely that Armor Penetration does not exist entirely.

so what where you saying? you were reading something?

Like I sayd before I was not supposed to share this test because it is a personal test but you were begging to get it.

I've also never used offensive language

what are you calling this?

• "You also said accuracy increases ap which is dumb"
  • "The people that say accuracy gives penetration are idiots"
  • + Your rude behaviour from the beginning which you call constructive critism

Constructive criticism aims to show that the intent or purpose of something is better served by an alternative approach. In this case, making the criticism is not necessarily deemed wrong, and its purpose is respected; rather, it is claimed that the same goal could be better achieved via a different route. Constructive criticisms are often suggestions for improvement.

It does not seem to add up to your comments. 

Conclusion: You tell arguments and use words which you don't know of. You try to school me while you make mistakes in miss spelled words and meanings while you obviously did not do any research on. You try to stand same ground as me just because you can act like someone who knows, doesn't make you the one who knows everything. Your trying your hardest to ignore my claims because you can not accept them for whatever reason. Instead of going after my comments and fail you might want to go to the arena, order your pet to attack someone, unequiq your main weapon and see how wrong you actually are.

Edited by Beirut

Posted (edited)

This is pretty much the train of thought that I've been having, because I'm not noticing a significant difference in damage between an Acc off-hand and no off-hand when using skills with flows (and I was a huge proponent of Acc before our awakening; I was telling people to go with Acc off-hands or at the very least 2x RCEs months before it became "cool" xD).

Aqua Bomb for Wizard and Perfect Sign for Witch are the only ones that aren't included in what Burhead was talking about. All the other ones are simply upgrades for the skills in question (they say "Automatically activated upon using X"), while Aqua Bomb and Perfect Sign are essentially new skills that require their own button presses and have their own stats.

Edited by Zephan

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0