• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

What class do you want to see next. After Dark Knight?

156 posts in this topic

Posted

Maybe a fist class?

Posted (edited)

Valkyrie  2.0. Tanks the shit out of you with a smile. For real this time

Edited by Sohaki
9 people like this

Posted

Some type of real warlock type class, or a bard (make it male).

5 people like this

Posted

Male dark knight...-_-

6 people like this

Posted (edited)

Either a KFM or a Male DK or any kind of Male dark Class

Edited by Zordy

Posted (edited)

I actualy don't want a whole new class yet, I would like a sorceress male counterpart (necromancer?), a ranger male counterpart (pet? traps?) and a dark knight male counterpart will be nice but I don't really have a clue of how I would make it since I don't know the current female class either.

Now after that, something like wow-style Druid will be great I think. This is a very versatile class that can turn into a dps/tank/support when the situation is needed. It would be awesome if it were a beast race.

Another class I would like to see in the future is something related to music, like bard, dancer, swordsinger, whatever.

Edited by Tinaral
5 people like this

Posted

A Pirate I guess, with the oceanic update it would be pretty fun to sea one coming

6 people like this

Posted

1. Dwarf

2. Dwarf

3. Dwarf

10 people like this

Posted

A dwarf class. Could be a new pet class with a giant golem as pet. Wouldn't play it because I hate pet classes but would be cool nevertheless.

Posted

Male Dragoon Knight/Lancer.

Posted

af24196f0657d805c3c799f78b8c8044.jpg

Posted

I don't want a new class. All we need is a fix for the current classes. The power gap between Ranger/Witchzards/War/Sorc and ShortswordUser/Valk is huge.

12 people like this

Posted

As above, no new class but BALANCE THIS DAMN GAME.

1 person likes this

Posted

Indeed, I think all classes really need to be looked at a probably balanced so that we can avoid constant toxic posts about classes being too OP. 

Posted

As above, no new class but BALANCE THIS DAMN GAME.

^this

Posted

Either this up here or

This

Posted

They have so many options and if they are going to go generic i would like to see a dwarf with guns. The last thing i want to see is male / female versions of current classes. Its nothing new and just more grind for little reason.

But..

I would really like something a little different. For example, I have already said in another thread i would like to see a zombie / plague class which would be a magic user but with heavy DoT damage - poisons, diseases etc.

They could also go towards a vampire style class. Half magic half melee (fists) utilising strong life leach skills. They could also utilise traditional vampire abilities like biting, flight or turning into animals.

Since there is a massive sea region coming there is also the possibility of a merman style class - think Rikuo from Darkstalkers. Water magic and melee mix - Could easily be a Trident & net weapon class.

and finally... please god no tiny little girl class. its been done and it almost always sucks.

Posted

Dwarf!

dwarf_battle_instructor_by_babaganoosh99
1 person likes this

Posted

I'm still waiting for that cancelled male Archer. :(

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

A class that uses a whip to attack! 

Soul-calibur-fanclub-image-soul-calibur-

Or maybe some kind of warlock that steals hp from their enemies.

Edited by Sabura

Posted

Better nerf Wiz and drink piss.

Posted

Hidden Content

Could be DK awakening?

Posted

Could be DK awakening?

That would be amazing tbh xD 

Posted

A class that uses a whip to attack! 

Hidden Content

Or maybe some kind of warlock that steals hp from their enemies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nl5FSBcNYKE

Maybe Dark Knight awakening will be the chains?

1 person likes this

Posted

dwarf to be a real jew

1 person likes this