• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Maintenance] Maintenance January 11th **Updated 16:00 UTC**

282 posts in this topic

Posted

Dear Players,

We will perform our weekly maintenance as follows:

Date: Wednesday, 11.01.2017

Duration: 6hServer Down:Server Up:
Global09:00 UTC15:00 16:00 UTC
West Coast (NA)01:00 PST07:0008:00 PST
East Coast (NA)04:00 EST10:00 → 11:00 EST
Central (EU)10:00 CET16:00 → 17:00 CET

** Update - 14:53 UTC ↴

Maintenance has been extended by 1 hour.

** Update - 16:00 UTC ↴

Servers are online!

Reasons:

• Fixes for the Lavientia's event. Daily login and drop rewards should now work as intended
  • Awakened Boss summon scrolls have been added to the game
  • Bug Fixes

Note:

• Patch Notes including improvements and new features can be found on our forum after the maintenance.

Follow us on Twitter/Facebook to stay up2date.
Thank you for your support and understanding.

Best regards,
BDO Team

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

Finally Awakened Boss Scrolls!!!!

btw: Let's get Wasted!

Edited by Jergens
5 people like this

Posted

Nice

Posted (edited)

Awakened Scrolls nice!

Edited by Infe

Posted

o

Posted

Berserker NERF Incoming? *-*

Posted (edited)

Magoria in 2018 I guess.

Edited by Reuter
7 people like this

Posted

That's all? I was expecting somn bigger this week.

Posted

imperial delivery fix?

6 people like this

Posted

Awakened scrolls, yeeees. Now we'll actually need groups for bosses again x'D

Posted (edited)

Each week I am checking these announcements for news on the impending Margoria ocean launch and each time there is no news.

The last official word was that it would be released in EU/NA in Q4 2016, which has been and gone now.

It would help if you could provide some update on when we might expect this content to arrive because it would help a lot in preparing and planning. Thanks.

@CM_Praballo

No response but some indication at least from new Patch Notes. Looks like a few weeks yet. They did these smaller pre-patches in KR also before launch.

Pre-load of the upcoming Margoria content.
We have opted to deliver this in smaller content packages over the next few weeks to reduce the overall impact of such a large update.

Edited by Moonraker
17 people like this

Posted

Awakened scrolls, yeeees. Now we'll actually need groups for bosses again x'D

If you've been soloing your boss scrolls all this time you've been doing it wrong.

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Each week I am checking these announcements for news on the impending Margoria ocean launch and each time there is no news.

The last official word was that it would be released in EU/NA in Q4 2016, which has been and gone now.

It would help if you could provide some update on when we might expect this content to arrive because it would help a lot in preparing and planning. Thanks.

@CM_Praballo

They also said Nouver would be in September, and we would get our Conqueror titles when we won last siege before merge.

We just got Nouver and titles are expected tomorrow so you know add around 3 months to everything. Expect it in March.

P.S Can you also fix it so I don't have to keep pressing F5 and F6 to fkin farm that shlt is cancerous.

Edited by Tekeii
4 people like this

Posted

Will the lav event still only go to the 25th or will it be pushed out further since this entire week the daily awards were not working?

either way thanks

Posted

HYPE! Anyone know what they drop? Higher chance of witch earrings? Or More Seals?

awakening_witch.thumb.PNG.882ab18d49e097

Posted

They also said Nouver would be in September

Which they clarified a little later, which is all I am asking here.

Given that Margoria is an entirely new content patch and a major theme of their Gamescom 2016 stand, of which we received a pre-patch and changes to the world back in October (released in KR in mid 2016) it is really anticipated and requires planning for guilds and players, an update would be really useful.

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

I just noticed it's 6 hours again ahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahaah

edit: Maybe this is why my RNG is bad because I just talk sh't on forums all day.

Edited by Tekeii
2 people like this

Posted

Awakened scrolls are nice, but we need change for relic/cartian scrolls A LOT MORE!! i not care about daily scrolls, waste of time for me anyway...When will you actually do sth about important stuff like changing sh11ty long animations for relic scrolls or let us combine them into awakened like you doing now with awakened daily??

9 people like this

Posted

:thinking:

Posted

6 hours of Maintenance... Jeez I still have to get accustomed to this xD

Posted

They also said Nouver would be in September, and we would get our Conqueror titles when we won last siege before merge.

We just got Nouver and titles are expected tomorrow so you know add around 3 months to everything. Expect it in March.

P.S Can you also fix it so I don't have to keep pressing F5 and F6 to fkin farm 

Pretty sure they also said they wanted to be caught up with KR and releasing content simultaneously by now. But they say a lot of things, so I may be wrong.

Posted

Pretty sure they also said they wanted to be caught up with KR and releasing content simultaneously by now. But they say a lot of things, so I may be wrong.

Last I heard we were supposed to be caught up to Korea by the "end of the year" (2016 obviously). Guess the staggered awakening bullshit made the EU/NA version last that much longer eh?

Posted

Awakened scrolls are nice, but we need change for relic/cartian scrolls A LOT MORE!! i not care about daily scrolls, waste of time for me anyway...When will you actually do sth about important stuff like changing sh11ty long animations for relic scrolls or let us combine them into awakened like you doing now with awakened daily??

This. Is there any discussion to make changes to these other scrolls?

Posted

This. Is there any discussion to make changes to these other scrolls?

[Discussion]

KR didn't get any similar change, we won't get it. Simple as that

[/Duscussion]

2 people like this

Posted

I really hope one of those "bug fixes" is Imperial Deliveries, including the Imperial Fish Deliveries.

3 people like this