• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Maintenance] Maintenance January 11th **Updated 16:00 UTC**

282 posts in this topic

Posted

If you've been soloing your boss scrolls all this time you've been doing it wrong.

I get lazy, eh. I have the gear anyway ^^

Posted

Hey Kakao. I hope you didn't forget that this thing exists. Would be about f*cking time to have it. :D

Vi4GBsM.png

9FlGHey.png

5 people like this

Posted

Hey Kakao. I hope you didn't forget that this thing exists. Would be about f*cking time to have it. :D

Vi4GBsM.png

9FlGHey.png

PLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

@PM_Jouska

@CM_Aethon

@CM_Praballo

Magoria when :'(? We had a patch overhaul of our beautiful underwaters months ago. With nothing to do :/

5 people like this

Posted

###########

FIX IMPERIAL DELIVERY FINALLY 

###########

ty

Posted

Buff Kuno and Ninja please.

1 person likes this

Posted

I get lazy, eh. I have the gear anyway ^^

It's not about the gear, it is much more worth if you do it in a party for the drops.

Posted

Valks cry when?

NA/EU got promised a reworked enchantment system beyond +15. What we got is a worse solution because none cares about green gear anyway. At the same time we can't even p2w failstacks...

Posted

Q4 2016 ends on 15 Feb, they are always talking about Fiscal years.

You mean just like their September "16 ended up being actually the last week of December "16 for Nouver?

1 person likes this

Posted

I want my Epheria fishing boat. 

Posted

Finally Awakened Boss Scrolls!!!!

dafuq are those for? 

Posted (edited)

dafuq are those for?

Same thing but with more HP and more damage, because = challenge ? kappaface.png?1

Edited by woots
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

All I've seen is trash... Hopefully not trash. Walking to the locations and back, alone, seems to be a waste if this is the garbage that drops. Just do imperial trading in that time, and grind the rest.

Edited by Shades
2 people like this

Posted

This is why I'm playing on a KR account atm. Sick of waiting on these guys to give us what has been supposed to come. Also better preparation , I see what is coming though and its awesome. dark knight I'm trying out and so far well ... trying another eng trans patch to see if works. but she so far seems cool and sadly no awakening yet. ill soon post a vid on youtube to show what the new area is about even if i cant eng patch it!!! I know our curiosity of more content so I'm gonna just run through and show the new areas!!

Posted

Valks cry when?

NA/EU got promised a reworked enchantment system beyond +15. What we got is a worse solution because none cares about green gear anyway. At the same time we can't even p2w failstacks...

No

1 person likes this

Posted

valks cry imo will ----- the game up. as i said i am playing kr version and if you dont whoop out dat wallet your just a casual undergeared. so p2w! im only playing the kr version to know items obtainable and whats to come. but the p2w shit is crazy there. trust me you dont want it!

when na catches up im tossing the kr account

if that tells you anything

1 person likes this

Posted

valks cry imo will ----- the game up. as i said i am playing kr version and if you dont whoop out dat wallet your just a casual undergeared. so p2w! im only playing the kr version to know items obtainable and whats to come. but the p2w shit is crazy there. trust me you dont want it!

when na catches up im tossing the kr account

if that tells you anything

My enchant luck is so bad I would happily give up my daily starbucks for Valks Cry / Advice.

1 person likes this

Posted

but the p2w shit is crazy there. trust me you dont want it!

why doesn't everyone have PEN there? TET is nothing special in EU, so something doesn't fit here in those p2w theories again.

Posted

so say you get your enchant... so doe the dude at mp next to you with pen items. cant look at this as a solo situation valks cry will better you and your enemies that are full tet

people still dont have pen because its meant to be a gamble period even with valks cry. umm make money? marketing strategy 101

in kr this is free 2 play.... but how would they support the dev team if no money..simple make a cash shop and throw out gambles. yall are doing it already. buy value packs get coin then blow it with rng on the side. could be tri and go for tet next thing you know your at tri again with a result of 150 dollars loss.

p2w? more like p2get -----ed

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Will finally go faster to do scrolls now. Hopefully

Edited by Arahor

Posted

Will finally go faster to do scrolls now. Hopefully

Not the awakened ones we're getting.

Posted

This is why I'm playing on a KR account atm. Sick of waiting on these guys to give us what has been supposed to come. Also better preparation , I see what is coming though and its awesome. dark knight I'm trying out and so far well ... trying another eng trans patch to see if works. but she so far seems cool and sadly no awakening yet. ill soon post a vid on youtube to show what the new area is about even if i cant eng patch it!!! I know our curiosity of more content so I'm gonna just run through and show the new areas!!

Better be careful, they just IP blocked all countries outside KR.

@PM_Jouska

@CM_Aethon

@CM_Praballo

Magoria when :'(? We had a patch overhaul of our beautiful underwaters months ago. With nothing to do :/

Me and some friends noticed a Magoria background earlier on the client so you never know.

Posted

Vi4GBsM.png

9FlGHey.png

Wow, yet another costume designed by a horny 15-year old. Totally need that one.

Posted

Better be careful, they just IP blocked all countries outside KR.

Me and some friends noticed a Magoria background earlier on the client so you never know.

We're getting Magoria preload today so 1-2 months to go.

Posted (edited)

Question to the devs. 

why does it take you so many hours to reset everything. To me it seems a bit excessive. I am relatively new to the game. How ever coming from a game like eve online where they restart daily but it only takes them 5-15 minutes. less than an hour for patch, and 2-4 hours for an expansion. So why for a simple patch and restart of the servers does it take this so long to implement?

Edited by crazy1cmc
spelling and number edits.
1 person likes this